Chapter 12 - Should I give up?

I wanted you as my girlfriend

Yoseob wanted to give Jieun everything so Jieun would accept him. He already gave her a car, makeup, mansion, gadgets and anything a girl ever wanted but Jieun didn't accept them all. Jieun only wanted for Hapiness and Love not all these fancy things and still Yoseob doesn't get it. 

Yoseob said to Jieun "What is it that you want so you can accept me?" Jieun smiled and said "I just wanted hapiness .." 
The boy is still confused and asked "Isn't it this is every girl happiness? Are you just doing this so I should give up?" the girl replied "It's not my hapiness though and would you buy these things just to know in the end that I will let you give up. I want a man who would give hapiness in my life. I should get going now. Jiyeon and I are going shopping. Thanks for the lovely lunch!" Jieun skipped out the room and shouted outside the room "See you later or tomorrow!" she giggled and walked downstairs of Yoseob's mansion. 

Jieun passed through a old lady which is Yoseob's personal maid which is like the highest form of maid in the mansion. She bowed and smiled to the old lady. The old lady asked to the maid "I saw that girl last time. Anyway, where is young master?" The maids lead the Old lady to Yoseob's room. 

Yoseob is looking down at the window, Looking at the Happy Jieun. The old lady said "Who is she? I saw her somewhere, In the restaurant?" Yoseob confront the old lady and let her sit down. The old lady said "Sit down too young master" Yoseob sat beside the old lady. "Now, can you tell me who she is?" the old lady smiled. Yoseob sighed "She is Jieun, A sophomore. I am courting her, I gave her everything! She just reject all the things I gave to her and she will always say she only wants happiness isn't that happiness to every girl right?". The old lady tapped his back and said "She mean is that she wanted a REAL Hapiness the thing that can really make her smile, I didn't know how you met that girl but as I look at her she look so pretty, she is so kind and friendly." Yoseob looked at the lady and said "I met her in school, I always bully her since we are juniors but now she had forgiven me then I started to grow up my feelings for her. Remember the time we had dinner and I confessed?" The lady just nooded. 

"Should I .. give .. up?" The lady jokingly poked his head "What are you talking about? I like her more than that Gayoon! Gayoon is to girly, flirty and not even kind to the maids! and That Jieun is kind, friendly and she even bowed to all of the maids before leaving here!" The old lady said. Yoseob was enlightened by what the old lady said. He understand how Jieun said she wanted Happiness. 

 

==========================================

7 Subscribers :') 
Thank you! Sorry for a short chapter AGAIN. 
Next Chapter will be Jieun and Jiyeon bonding with ... SOMEONE. MWUAHAHA. 
I'll just give out 2 Chapters for today! 

SUBSCRIBE PLEASE