Seoul🦋

Our small village 🍃
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeonghan woke up the next day and made sure he wasn't dead as he touched himself, his eyes got teary.

" App-appa."

Hearing his weak voice in the quiet room, the man snapped off his light sleepiness and hurried over to his son, eyes got teary as he hugged the boy for dear life. 

Feeling his father's warm embrace Jeonghan is sure he's alive.

He cried in his father's arms because he thought it was his end, his small sobbing was heard around the small house of the doctor and he happened to be awake, and stepped in to see the overwhelming moment between the father and son.

" Good morning Jeonghan, how do you feel?!"

Jeonghan looked at the young doctor, an unfamiliar face but he felt comfortable looking at him.

" I-I-I'm good."

The man felt his temperature, checked on his chest and the boy quiet.

" Jeonghan, Seungcheol's the doctor who saved you last night." The father explained while holding the boy's hand.

Jeonghan looked at the doctor and smiled sweetly despite his weakness and pale face.

" Th-thank you s-so much d-doctor." A tear rolled down, remembered how he was between life and death.

The doctor's heart ached him."

" It's my job kid, more importantly, do you have a headache?!"

Jeonghan shook his head.

" I see, hopefully, the painkillers are working." 
He said checking the lad's eyes, he looked into his eyes back making the man's heart flutter, what is this feeling?! He just had for a moment.

When their eyes met.

He stood back, " For now I think he's going to be fine."

The father sighed in relief, happy to heart as he hugged his son again, Jeonghan laid back weak.

" You can stay here till you're able to go for his surgery."

The father bowed to the young man who bowed in return eventually. 

" Thank you so much cheol-shi, i appreciate your kindness." He wiped his tears, Seungcheol smiled softly and patted the man's shoulder.

" No need too, it's my job."

The old man sniffled as he smiled.

" Do you have ingredients cheol-ah ?! I will make breakfast now." He said gently entering the kitchen and cheol smiled.

" Yes, feel free, I wanted to say that I will cook but I don't cook." He murmured, the man chuckled.

" It's fine, let me do it."

Jeonghan lying and feeling sleepy again, slept at the smell of his father's cooking and woke up again in the afternoon period, " Ap-appa I'm hungry." 
He called, but he didn't see his father anywhere.

His eyes got teary.

Why is it quiet all of a sudden?!

He stood up, held onto the wall for support and as he walked further in the hallway, he found his father helping Seungcheol move the snow off the doorway,  it was so cold since the door was open, and realizing his son was awake and looking at them.

The father left what he was doing and rushed over.

" Aigoo you awake now ?!."

Jeonghan nodded as he smiled.

" A-appa I'm hungry."

The man helped his son back to the bed. 
" Stay here sweetie appa will heat your lunch now."

Jeonghan wanted to walk around but was bored of just lying.

Seungcheol has come back after he made sure snow wasn't blocking the way.

Closed the door and went back, saw the boy lying on the bed while crying weakly.

Eyes widened.

" what's wrong kid?! Do you feel hurt anywhere?!"

Jeonghan shook his head.

" M-my body w-weak." He sniffled.

His father came with the tray of lunch.

" Aigoo what's wrong Hannie ?!"

He his son's hair, sat him up and he held the spoon while trembling. 
" I-I wanna b-be st-strong."

Seungcheol's heart ached him, watching that, d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter