PREVIEW🦋

Our small village 🍃
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In a small village house, the sound of cutting and soup boiling fills the small kitchen. The scent of the delicious food spreading, the father turned around to check up on his son.

Smiled softly seeing him lost in TV animation shows like always, " Jeonghan, come here and have a taste." The cute lad glanced over, stood up, and went to his father with his sweet smile plastered on his lips.

" Appa I-is it spicy?!"

The man chuckled, " No son, appa already know what you like and dislike." He murmured shoving in the lad's mouth and he tasted happily.

" W-woah appa soup g-good."

The boy suffers from a stuttering problem.

And some mental issues but his father was always here for him.

" I'm glad, so let's eat."


 

🦋🍃🦋

By the coffee table the two eating and watching TV, while it's snowing outside heavily and looking there the father sighed knowing he'll have to move the snow and clean around afterward.

Jeonghan sipped on the soup and when it got a little he poured the rice on the soup mixing it.

The father chuckled, glad he was eating well and seemed fine today.

He just hopes he will always be fine.


They've been living here for ten years now, after divorcing his wife, he came to live in this house he once owned from his father, his hometown was here, knowing village air and this place is better for his son, the man didn't hesitate to come.

He works as a fisherman, and he earns a good salary.

But if there is going to be something bothering him about living here, it would be that there is no hospital or any doctors around here but had to drive 50 miles to reach the closest hospital.

He has bought medicines for the upcoming years but Jeonghan's condition has been unstable lately.

He's very anxious.

It wasn't just fever but other symptoms.

He looked at his only son.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter