A doctor by borders?! 🦋🩵

Our small village 🍃
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The man picked up his son when his condition worsened, and put him in the car seat next to him before he started to drive, the weather was bad and he couldn't see well as it was foggy.

The wind is strong and he just wishes he could find a doctor here instead of taking a risk and driving to the town, the man driving with his eyes teary.

Kept blaming himself for living in such a hard environment, and while he was driving Jeonghan squeezed his teddy bear plush while his eyes were teary, kept panting, and suffering from this crazy intense fever.

 

Is he going to die ?'

He feels bad for making his father suffer along with him.

He's glancing at his father, lips trembling as he cries weakly.

He became a single father because of him, if he wasn't sick things wouldn't be like this.

" App-Appa j-j-Jeonghan sorry."

He said trembling as he felt it was his end and that made his dad go crazy as he cried on the way.

" No Hannie please stay with me ~." He said clutching on the wheels and feeling helpless, The car broke down due to the thick snow on ground and he never felt so helpless before.

He got out of the car and picked up his son on his back, walked to the borders while crying mess.

 

By the borders there were guards, " Please help me, my son's dying." He cried helplessly as he begged them, the guards reached over and looked at the panting lad.

His face red and he looks so pale.

"I know a doctor that moved here a week ago, he's living in a cottage in the forest." One of the guards said and the father felt a light of hope enter his heart, " Thank you so much, please lead the way." He said helplessly and the other guard nodded to his partner saying it's fine if he go for a moment while he's guarding alone.

leading the way on such a cruel storm, Jeonghan on his father's back wrapped by a light blanket the guard put for him, despite that he's feeling frozen, he's not sure if he will live or not so the boy bites his lips as he cries.


 

Reaching the cottage, they knocked on the man's door helplessly, it took seconds for the man to open his door when he sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter