End (2/2)

Boys Over Flowers

In the end, Jongwoon and his family did get dragged into the Cho Family's annual Christmas trip to Austria. He was nervous at first to meet the famous and powerful family but it was for nothing. Mister and Mrs. Cho were really fond of him and even expressed their gratitude to him for showing their spoiled son the life of normal people. The Cho elder sister was especially fond of him. She often told him while giggling that she had so much fun watching Kyuhyun struggle after he easily obtained everything he wanted all his life. When he asked what that thing was, Ahra noona burst out laughing but didn't answer him. As for his parents, unlike him, they weren't nervous in the presence of the rich family at all but they weren't overly arrogant either. In fact, their parents got along so well that they quickly agreed to sightsee the city and enjoy leisure time together. The adults told Jongjin and Ahra noona to accompany them but not him and Kyuhyun for some reason. So, the younger Omega took him to a ski course to start off their trip.

 

"Kyuhyun, I'm going to that slope to play! Do you want to join me?"

"There is plenty of space here without many people. Why do you have to go there?"

"Because I want to meet people and maybe make friends with some hot Alphas~ Oh, don't worry though! I'll be sure to find some for you too, Kyuhyun!"

"........"

 

Jongwoon shrugged when the taller man didn't answer him. Maybe his junior wasn't in the mood to find a partner? He took off his scarf and gave it to other Omega, revealing a black choker tied around his neck. Kyuhyun immediately frowned after he saw it.

 

"Hyung, why are you wearing that choker?"

"It's only natural to show off my beauty to the world, don't you think so?"

 

He smiled confidently and smugly while lifting his chin up to show his neck to the younger man, but it only made Kyuhyun frown deeper. Sensing the other party's bad mood, he quickly ran away with the ski equipment but the young Omega suddenly grasped his arm. In the next second, he was pulled into the taller man's chest and hugged so tightly that he couldn't breathe.

 

"K-Kyuhyun?"

"Stay still."

 

The commanding tone of the younger Omega made his body go stiff obediently. Then, Kyuhyun started to nuzzle his face against his neck and sniffed him as usual. However, the younger man also released his pheromone and let it embrace them. The refreshing grape scent made him feel relaxed and contented. Jongwoon gladly hugged his junior slash roommate back and put his head on the wide shoulder, slightly craning his neck so the younger could easily access it. After all, Kyuhyun was probably just jealous that he wanted to make new friends instead of playing with him. So, as an understanding hyung, he let his junior do as he pleased, even though the occasional kisses and nibbling on his neck made his heart act up crazily. After about ten minutes or so, Kyuhyun finally let him go and went to a rest area to wait for him. Meanwhile, Jongwoon eagerly and happily headed to the crowd, hoping to find a potential boyfriend.

 

 

However, no one approached him or looked his way. They even ran away when he tried to approach them first.

 

 

In the end, pouting Jongwoon went back to Kyuhyun because he had no one to play with. The younger Omega welcomed him back with a bright satisfied smile while handing him a cup of hot chocolate.

 

"Hyung, where are your new friends?"

"This is your fault, Kyuhyun!! I had two Omega scents on me so everyone probably thought that I'm up to something!"

"And your thought process never failed to amaze me."

 

Kyuhyun and took off his gloves. Then, the young man placed his warm hands on his cheeks to warm him up. He quickly forgave the man and hummed in satisfaction. Thanks to Kyuhyun, he no longer felt cold.

 

 

In fact, those large hands were so warm that he felt like his cheeks were burning as he stared at Kyuhyun's beautiful face.

 

*******************************************

 

"Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun, look! I took a picture of this cloud. Doesn't it look like a penguin?"

"It certainly does."

"Wow! This thing is super tasty! What's it?"

"Viennese Apfelstrudel. It's similar to apple pie. Here, hyung, have more."

 

Jongwoon happily ate a bite of the pastry that the younger man fed him. After a boring ski trip that ended with him whining to Kyuhyun while the taller hugged and sniffed him, they stopped at a restaurant to refill their energy with tasty local food. During the meal, he kept rambling on excitedly about anything and everything that his eyes laid on. It was his first time in a foreign land so he couldn't stop asking and talking, yet the other Omega didn't mind him being chatty at all. On the contrary, Kyuhyun happily listened to him and fed him whenever he took a break from talking. Before he realized it, he was so full that he couldn't get up. He pouted at the other Omega who was drinking a cup of hot cocoa.

 

"Jeez, Kyuhyun, you really like filling up my stomach, huh? Feeding me so much of your tasty stuff..."

 

Kyuhyun suddenly choked on the beverage. The taller man coughed so much that the tip of his ears turned vivid red as those brown eyes glared at him. The burning gaze made him feel a bit nervous so he his lips out of habits, but it only made the glare burn brighter. Kyuhyun sighed dramatically. Then, the brown-haired Omega leaned in and put his hand on his nape, massaging the gland lightly until a sunflower scent gently wrapped them. In response, the younger man's grape scent was also released and intertwined with his own, causing his face to flush and his body to get warmer. His heart jumped through the roof when the Omega's gorgeous face came in so close that he could see the fluttering rich eyelashes. With their foreheads pressing, Kyuhyun stared into his eyes and whispered in a low voice.

 

"Jongwoon hyung... Don't ever say that to someone else, understood?"

"Y-Yes..."

 

The apparent disappointment when Kyuhyun moved back surprised him, especially when his eyes strayed to the other man's plump lips and...

 

 

No!! He absolutely didn't just imagine Kyuhyun pinning him down and kissing him!!

 

********************************************

 

"Ahh! It's so cold~ Kyuhyun, hug me~"

"Sigh, this is why I told you to wear a scarf instead of that choker, hyung."

 

Kyuhyun complained but still pulled him into a warm hug. As usual, the taller man's nose was buried in the crook of his neck and inhaled, but he had pretty much gotten used to it now. Actually... Jongwoon grinned and returned the action, breathing in the younger man's scent of grape. After that night when he tried those chokers, he had become somewhat addicted to Kyuhyun's pheromone too. He liked how it calmed him and made him feel safe. Plus, Kyuhyun seemed to like being hugged and sniffed by him too. He lifted his face up from the broad chest and looked around the vast honeymoon suite. Just now when he stopped by to give souvenirs to their parents, he happened to hear them discuss a marriage between the two families. Maybe they wanted to pair him with Ahra noona? She is a Dominant Alpha, after all.

 

"Jongwoon hyung, what are you thinking about? You seem to be deep in thought."

"Hm, Kyuhyun, if I got married to Ahra noona, do I call her husband or wife?"

"You what...?"

"Maybe I should keep calling her noona, yes, that's better. Oh, I'm going to be your brother-in-law! Aren't you happy?"

"............"

 

The taller man's strange reaction startled him. A sense of déjà vu hit him when he looked at the other Omega. Oh no, it seemed like Kyuhyun really wanted to hit him with a frying pan now... Jongwoon wisely stepped away and sat down on the comfy king-size bed. He stretched his body and groaned at the tired muscles' sound of protest. After lunch, they spent the whole day sightseeing the beautiful Vienna on foot. More than once, the young Omega attempted to buy out the entire stock of whatever he happened to look at. He had to pull Kyuhyun's ear to stop the absurd plan and gave him a lengthy lecture about the value of money.

 

 

"I just want to make you happy, hyung... I'm getting impatient and it's not my fault."

"Pabo! Spending time with you is the best and the only thing I ever want~ No gifts in the world could replace having you by my side, Kyuhyun-ah."

"See? This is the exact reason why... Urgh, I'm in trouble..."

 

 

Jongwoon chuckled at the mumbling Omega whose ears turned redder than usual, probably because of the cold. Kyuhyun was really weird at the time but he still looked cute in his eyes no matter what he did. That's the advantage of having a gorgeous face that is exactly his type. he nodded while hitting his shoulder but the aching muscles didn't get better. Annoyed, he ed his shirt and let it fall to his elbows to expose his neck and a half of his back, before calling out to his roommate.

 

"Kyuhyun, can you massage my neck and shoulders?"

"...If I didn't know that you're a fool, I'd have snapped already."

"Huh?"

 

After sighing loudly, Kyuhyun came to sit behind him and massage his shoulders and neck. He purred contentedly and lowered his head for the younger man. He felt like he heard Kyuhyun swallow hard but the warm hands kneading his stiff muscles stole all of his focus. The just-right weight and warmth made him unable to stop in bliss, and he heard Kyuhyun gulp again. The other man skillfully got rid of every knot in his nape and shoulders which made him melt instantly. At the same time, he felt hot despite the room's low temperature, and his head was spinning. Did he imagine it or did the grape pheromone get stronger? While still massaging his shoulders, Kyuhyun suddenly rubbed his nose against his nape and blew a puff of warm breath on his sensitive skin, causing him to mewl and shiver. His knees also weakened and his gland burned hotter.

 

"Jongwoon hyung?"

"Y-Yes?"

"You didn't mind getting married to my noona?"

"Yes... She's kind and very cool... B-But..."

"But...?"

 

The younger man's whisper and the feathery touch of his lips against his nape were like an electric current that struck his body. The sour grape scent invaded his nostrils and stirred his brain into a muddle. He really, really, really, really, really, really, really WANTED Kyuhyun to hold him and touch him, especially at this twisting and itchy sensation deep in his— This feeling—! Jongwoon scrambled away from the alluring Omega and ran to the bathroom without meeting the blazing brown eyes. He closed the door and slid down to the floor, pulling his knees up and touching his gland that still burned at a mere touch.

 

"Jongwoon hyung, are you okay?"

"Y-Yes! I just want to soak in a warm bath a bit more..."

"Alright. Call me if you need anything. I'm always here for you, hyung."

 

The footsteps had already disappeared but his heart still thrashed violently in his chest at the younger man's gentle words. Despite the door separating them, he could still see Kyuhyun's worried and caring brown eyes in his head. Jongwoon pursed his lips while lightly slapping his cheeks.

 

"What the hell is wrong with my heart? Skipping annoyingly at the thoughts of another Omega?"

 

 

He couldn't have possibly...?

 

************************************

 

By the time Jongwoon left the bathroom, Kyuhyun had already gone to sleep. He sighed. Good. He didn't know how to face the younger man yet. He lay down on his side and stared at the sleeping Omega. Ah, Kyuhyun is beautiful even in his sleep. He bit his lip to suppress a squeal and tried hard not to touch the perfect philtrum. It was a weird feeling. Ever since he met Kyuhyun, he felt like he had become a sunflower that always followed the sun and felt gloomy when his sun was out of his sight. Wait. His sun? Did he... fall in love with Kyuhyun...? Jongwoon blushed at the realization but then felt depressed in the next second. Kyuhyun was beyond perfect and he had many secret (or not secret) admirers, most of which were probably respectable and good-looking Alphas... Meanwhile, he was just a normal Omega from a middle-class family... Can two Omegas fall in love? He had heard of an Alpha-Alpha and Beta-Beta couple, but not so much of an Omega couple, probably because they were expected to increase the population by marrying Alphas or Betas and having a child. Despite that, he still fell in love with Cho Kyuhyun...

 

 

His pheromone gland suddenly burned and he felt dizzy.

 

 

When sweats formed on his temples and his breathing became uneven, Jongwoon realized that he suddenly entered the Estrus period. What happened? He just took an inhibitor a few days ago! He tried to control his erratic pheromone to not disturb the sleeping man, knowing that his junior was a Dominant type who was extremely receptive to pheromones. However, his resolve shattered when he looked at the brown-haired man, especially his full and tempting lips, and he couldn't stop his desire to be dominated. He crawled under the younger man's blanket and lay on the tall figure, waking up the other Omega in the process.

 

"Jongwoon hyung!!?"

"Kyuhyun... Mm... Your body is so cold... Feel so good..."

"Hyung, what happened? Are you in heat? But I thought your cycle hasn't arrived yet?"

"Kyuhyun... It's so hot... Help me... My body... It's burning... Please..."

 

Ignoring the bewildered man, he slowly ed the pajamas and rocked his hip, when his soft buttocks rubbed against something hard. He his dry lips when he saw the younger man's Adam's apple bobbing after a loud gulp and finally discarded his top, revealing his upper body to the young man. Kyuhyun sat up and placed his large hands on his hip to squeeze it rhythmically, which in turn caused him to squeeze out more pleasure moan.

 

"Jongwoon hyung, I'm sorry."

"Eh...? Ahh!!!"

 

Kyuhyun suddenly turned his body around. Then, a sharp pain pierced through his nape and sent a spark of needles straight to his brain. However, it slowly mellowed into a continuous wave of pleasure and serenity. He felt calm and his body no longer felt hot. His eyelids fluttered weakly...

 

 

He fainted in Kyuhyun's arms.

 

********************************************

 

Jongwoon opened his eyes to Kyuhyun who already woke up and stared at him while smiling fondly. He was completely wide awake when he felt a warm hand caressing his gland and blushed slightly. Then, last night's embarrassing event knocked on his brain and he wanted to bite his tongue to death.

 

"Kyuhyun I'm really really really sorry!!!! I don't know why I still got in heat even though I already took an inhibitor not long ago... H-How did you knock some sense into me?"

"Easy. I hit your nape really hard that you fainted. You're already a big fool so a little more brain damage won't hurt you."

"Yah! I'm your hyung!"

 

He hissed and slapped the other man's arm that still held him loosely. Kyuhyun just accepted the hit while humming and rubbing his nape in circles. Jongwoon huffed but happily scooted closer to the Omega. As he looked at his own reflection in the brown eyes, he thought back to the realization he reached last night before going into the Estrus period. He loves Kyuhyun. The younger being a fellow Omega didn't change his heart because he didn't fall for Kyuhyun for his secondary gender, rather, he fell for the man's mature and reliable personality, falling for the larger warm hands and firm hugs. He fell for the cute junior who made his days brighter and his life more colorful. He fell in love with the time they spent together and was heartbroken when they were apart. He fell in love with the him when being with the other Omega, happy and free like a cloud on a sunny day.

 

Most importantly, he fell for that beautiful gorgeous face.

 

After pondering seriously for a long time (and almost biting his nails but Kyuhyun holding his hand first), he decided to take the risk and confess. After all, being turned down wouldn't hurt as much as waiting longer until he fell harder and couldn't hold back his love...

 

"Kyuhyun... I have something to tell you. But can you promise me that you won't hate me...?"

"That depends on what exactly you did this time, hyung. Did you commit a grave crime?"

"Well, I kinda did? I mean, falling in love with a fellow Omega isn't a good thing, right?"

"Pardon...?"

 

The large hand stopped massaging his nape but shifted down to squeeze his hip instead, and he tried hard not to moan.

 

"I-I said I love you Kyuhyun!!! I love you even though I know we're both Omegas but I can't stop my heart!!! I love your face and your personality and your brain and your humor and your money too!! Don't worry though! You can turn me down I know you have many Alpha suitors who would be more perfect for you instead of a weirdo like me but at least can we stay—"

"Jongwoon hyung, turn around and lower your head."

 

Jongwoon blinked quizzically but obediently did as the commanding tone told him. He turned to face the other side of the room and lowered his head, showing his nape to the other man. Suddenly, an unfamiliar yet familiar sharp pain stabbed his being starting from his gland and spreading to his brain, pricking his entire body with a thousand invisible needles. Unlike last night, however, the sensation this time was way more intense that it paralyzed him. His whole body lost strength and he couldn't stop as another scent was embracing and invading his being at the same time. The sour grape smell was so strong that he was intoxicated but couldn't stop gasping for more, even though his brain was screaming at him to stop. But the more he inhaled the scent and the longer the pain at his nape punched his gut, the more arousal and ecstatic he felt. His skin burned as hot as aflame charcoal and he felt giddy and ticklish below his stomach but above his crotch, wanting to be touched and dominated by Kyuhyun; a natural Omegas' reaction to being marked by Alphas— 

 

"Ahh... um, w-wait a sec! Hn, K-Kyuhyun, are you actually an Alpha!!?"

"A Dominant Alpha, to be precise~"

 

Kyuhyun whispered against the swelling gland and sent an electrical current southward to where he felt so empty and wanted to be fulfilled. Jongwoon hastily turned back and glared at the smirking Omega, no, the evil smirking Alpha!!!

 

"Yah!! You punk Chaebol kid! You're actually an Alpha all this time but you let me misunderstand it and bring a ing leopard home!!"

"Jongwoon hyung, you're the one who assumed that I'm an Omega based on my looks and never let me explain it."

"I-It's your fault for having that kind of gorgeous beautiful innocent face! You ing boys over flowers!!! Why didn't you tell me later when you had plenty of chances!? Did you mark me without my consent last night!!?"

"No, last night was a temporary marking to calm you down. I would never do anything without your consent. And I never tell you the truth because I don't want you to kick me out of your life."

 

Jongwoon mewled and shivered when the Alpha's warm hand moved from his waist to his tailbone, rubbing the area soothingly in circles.

 

"At first, I only saw you as entertainment to kill time by observing your interesting behavior. However, before long, my eyes keep following you everywhere and I hate seeing you smile at other Alphas or Betas or even Omegas. I want to leave my mark all over your body and announce to the whole galaxy that you're mine."

Jongwoon blushed, "Y-You're saying...?"

"I love you too, Jongwoon hyung."

 

The younger man's full lips came to seal his own and all of his . He responded out of instinct and kissed back much more eagerly while yanking the Alpha down to better taste the savoring mouth and teasing tongue. The heated kiss and Kyuhyun's intense pheromone ignited the fire pit in his lower stomach and he lifted his legs to hook around the taller man's waist, impatiently rocking their lower bodies against each other. Kyuhyun groaned hoarsely and maneuvered them to change the position. Now, the young Alpha was towering over him and roaming his burning touch all over his equally burning skin.

 

"Finally... I can touch you as much as I want... Jongwoon hyung, do you have any idea how long I've been waiting for this day to come? The day when I get to tease you back after you've been seducing me cruelly..."

"I-I did?"

"Yes, you do, very frustratingly so. Hyung, can I go all the way with you tonight and make you mine?"

"I-I don't know..."

 

Jongwoon looked up at the scorching brown eyes and touched his heating cheeks shyly.

 

"... My body is so happy and arousal right now that I have a feeling that I'm definitely going to get p-pregnant if we do it. B-But both of us are still college students! So, it won't be good if we have a kid now, right? T-Though I don't mind having your child or children, Kyuhyun. Actually, I'm kinda excited and looking forward to build a family with you now that I know you're an Alpha. B-But maybe this isn't a good time...? But I also want you to me so badly... So... I don't know..."

".................."

 

After a very long period of silence where Kyuhyun did nothing but stare at him with a darkened gaze of lust, the Alpha man suddenly got up from the bed and hurriedly snatched an overcoat to put on amidst his confusion.

 

"Kyuhyun, where are you going?"

"Buying condoms and lube, LOT of them."

 

The taller man's answer set his whole body on fire of embarrassment and excitement. Kyuhyun slammed the door shut while Jongwoon grinned like a fool. He rolled around on the extra-large bed and marveled at the fact that his boyfriend is actually an Alpha and they are about to have !

 

"What does Kyuhyun mean by seducing him though? I don't remember ever doing something like that."

 

Jongwoon shrugged and lay down on his back after taking off his pajamas. Then, he helped them save time by and preparing himself while waiting for Kyuhyun to come back.

 

 

He couldn't wait to hear his Alpha boyfriend's praise!

.

.

.

"Kyuhyun! I prepared myself while waiting for you to save both of our time! I'm very smart, right?"

"............."

 

Jongwoon shifted his body nervously when the younger man only responded to him with silence. Those burning gaze darkened even more as it stared fixedly at his M-shaped legs, opening himself wide to show off his hard work to his boyfriend. After a minute more of intense silence, the taller man's pheromone burst out and filled the entire suite with a strong scent of grape— no, he gasped and breathed in the Alpha's alluring pheromone, what he thought of as a grape scent was actually a wine scent; and he was about to get drunk and drowned in it.

 

"Jongwoon hyung..."

 

Kyuhyun suddenly threw away the box of condoms he just bought in a trash bin. The Alpha man his lips and zipped down his pants while approaching him on the bed...

 

"How many babies do you want?"

 

************************************************

 

Author's note:

The answer is four, by the way  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  

Did you hear the sound of Kyuhyun's strings of rationality snap non stop? xD

Sorry to anyone hoping for but sadly I'm not at the level to pull off Omegaverse yet  xD  It feels harder to write than normal that I already struggle with!

A head up, you guys already had your share of fun and laughter these past two weeks, so I'm going to make you cry next time  ;)

 

Take care and love you!  <3

 

Edited: I add a short extra chapter xD