Only you

Why did she break up with me?

"Wow. Did you just ditch me for your ex girlfriend?" 

"Shut up. Don't be dramatic here. No one's ditching anyone." 

"Damn girl. I was about to flaunt you to the whole world." 

"What for? Please behave." 

"A girl like you deserve everything, sweetie." 

"I-" 

Knock knock. 

Minjeong glanced at the door and grabbed her purse using her free hand before walking towards the door to open it. Jimin was standing charmingly in front of her.

"Hello, are you there?" 

"Yeah. I have to go now, Ryujin. See you." 

Minjeong ended the call and stepped outside but Jimin grabbed her aside and closed the door for her. 

"Why was she calling you?" Jimin asked.

"Mm? Because she asked why I don't need her to pick me up."

"Who is she? Your girlfriend? There's no need to ask." Jimin frowned.

"She was just curious." Minjeong replied.

Jimin rolled her eyes but stepped closer and cupped Minjeong's face.

"I hope she was really just curious. I don't like that she's starting to show interest in you."

"Can we just go already? We're going to be late."

Jimin sighed but nodded her head. She intertwined her hand with Minjeong's.

"You look gorgeous, baby. I always find you beautiful no matter what you wear." Jimin praised and Minjeong only hummed.

Upon reaching Jimin's car, she opened the door for Minjeong before bending down as Minjeong got inside already. Minjeong looked at her curiously.

"You're going to be my girl. Forever. Just mine, Minjeong." Jimin told her before she closed the door.

Minjeong gulped and avoided to look at Jimin when she's at the driver seat already. Jimin glanced and smiled in satisfaction seeing Minjeong still got flustered because of her.

Jimin let her have her own peace so she only played some soft songs while driving carefully. The two of them were quiet the whole ride.

Cameras, reporters, crowds and securities greeted them once Jimin's car entered the main entrance. Jimin stopped her car and went out with a poker face as usual. She watches as a security has opened the door for Minjeong and waited for Minjeong to reach her side.

Jimin sighs softly before wrapping her strong arm around Minjeong's waist protectively while pecking her temple.

"Let's go." Jimin murmured.

Minjeong smiled shyly at the cameras as she followed Jimin's lead. Jimin smirked seeing how everyone's shocked to see her still with Minjeong.

Yeah. They should know that Minjeong is still with me. 

"Jimin." 

"Hm?" Jimin leaned down to hear Minjeong closely.

"Uh, I have to go and find Ning." Minjeong said.

"Okay. I'll go with you."

"I have to find the others too."

"Then we'll go find whoever you need to find together."

"But-"

"No buts. I will only going to be with you, Minjeong baby." Jimin said.

Minjeong sighed but before she could say more, Yeji suddenly came out of nowhere. 

"Karina? Hi!" She greeted Jimin excitedly and giving her a wide smile.

"Oh, didn't know you two are still together." Yeji looked at Minjeong from head to toe.

"Of course we are. Right, baby?" Jimin pulled Minjeong closer and stares at Minjeong lovingly.

"Yeah haha." Minjeong smiled tightly.

"But the rumours?"

"It wasn't true. I mean, can you see my baby girl here? She's everything I could ask for. Why would I be a fool to let her go?" Jimin talked back, clearly satisfied that those who were nearby can hear her clearly.

"Well, I thought..."

"Whatever you're thinking in your head, just stop it Yeji. Minjeong will always be the only one that I want." Jimin said and caressing Minjeong's waist warmly when she felt the younger was feeling tense with Yeji's presence.

"Do you want me to get you out of her sight, my love?" Jimin whispered.

"Yes, please." Minjeong said in vulnerable tone.

"Okay." Jimin kissed her cheek.

"Please excuse us, Yeji. We need to meet some people." Jimin said and ignoring what Yeji was saying as she pulled Minjeong gently with her.

"Karina. Can I talk to you alone later?" Yeji interrupted again and tried to hold Jimin's arm but just one glare from Jimin managed to stop her.

"I don't talk about work during a party, especially when I'm with my Minjeong."

"It's not about work."

"Moreover that it's not even about work, I don't find it important to me to talk to you."

"But Kar-"

"I would appreciate it a lot if you stop bothering me, Yeji. I don't like to make my girl here upset with what you're trying to do." Jimin threatened.

Yeji scoffed but gulped in fear when Jimin raised her eyebrow and gave her a cold stare.

"Jimin, let's just go." Minjeong whispered and put her palm on Jimin's stomach which calm her down.

"Okay, baby."

Jimin glared at Yeji for one more time before leaving with Minjeong. She let out a heavy sigh once they were far from Yeji.

"Look, Minjeong. I was stupid before but I can assure you that I won't be stupid again. I'll do my best to protect your feelings okay." Jimin said softly.

"Yeah, okay."

"I only love you. I got my eyes on you, just you. You have to remember that." Jimin told her and pulled her into a hug.

"Okay." Minjeong wanted to cry but she can't. They are now at the party.

"Good. So let's not break up, hm?" Jimin whispered while rubbing her back.

"Stay with me, baby. Let me love you forever." Jimin said.

Just then, they heard a teasing whistle.

"If its not a possessive Karina Yoo with her- uh I don't know still girlfriend or an ex."

Jimin pulled away from Minjeong to look at Ryujin who were already checking Minjeong out.

"Pretty." Ryujin winked at Minjeong, ignoring Jimin's glare. 

"Hi Ryujin. I'm glad you seem to enjoy the party so far." Minjeong said. 

"I would enjoy it more if I get to know that its safe for me to flirt with you so please, enlighten me. Are you guys really still together or no?" Ryujin asked.

Both Ryujin and Jimin just looked at Minjeong. Minjeong chuckled seeing the curious face of Ryujin and a worried face of Jimin. 

Minjeong raised her hand to caress Jimin's crease in her forehead to stop her from frowning. 

"You've been frowning too much, Jimin." Minjeong said before looking back at Ryujin with a smile on her face.

"I'm... Yes. I'm still with Jimin. So no flirting with me, please. Now excuse me, I have to go and find Ning. You two should talk and be friends." Minjeong said before walking away and greeted her colleagues who just saw her.

"Damn. How did you get so lucky to have her, Karina sshi?"

Jimin smiled as her eyes fixes on Minjeong's figure. 

"I don't know but I'll keep this luck with me safely."

"You should. If not, I'll be the first one to want your luck to be with her."

"Back off."

"Then keep her safe with you. I won't hesitate to steal her away if I know she's not happy with you."

Jimin glared at Ryujin but Ryujin raised her hands with a bored face.

"I'm not afraid of you. I'm willing to go through anything to have her but I am still a respectful woman so I won't be taking her illegally or using a dirty way. She's yours, okay. As long as she only want you and love you, I will consider that she's yours."

"Hmm."

"So take care of her properly. I'm telling you as her potential next lover if ever you two break up again." Ryujin smirked.

Jimin was about to step closer and grab her by her collar when Minjeong came and hugged her waist.

"Ryujin. I told you to behave, didn't I?" Minjeong hissed.

"And you told me to have fun too. This is my way of having fun." Ryujin grinned.

"Ryujin." Minjeong widened her eyes to warn her to stop.

"Okay okay. You guys are no fun. Let me go and find Yuna then." Ryujin said as she left them. 

"Jimin?"

"I don't like her."

"Well, you shouldn't. Aren't you supposed to like me only?"

Jimin looks at Minjeong's adorable face and bit her bottom lip.

"That's right. I only like you. I only love you." Jimin smiled and leaned closer into her arms.

"Hug me more, baby. I missed your warmth." Jimin mumbled and buried her face into Minjeong's neck.

"I... I missed you, Jimin."

Jimin opened her eyes and pulled her face to look at Minjeong's face closely.

"Hm? You do?"

Minjeong nodded. 

"Me too, baby. I missed you so much. Badly." Jimin said and hugged her tightly.

"God. I thought I'd lost you for real. Never again, baby. I'm not going to put us in that situation again. I don't want to ever lose you. I can't be without you. I have to have you, my love. For the rest of my life." Jimin added.

"Do you mean it?" Minjeong asked.

"Yes. I am always serious about you. I will give you reassurance everytime you need it. Just let me know and I'll chase away your doubts, okay?"

"No argument when I talk it out to you?" Minjeong asked again while pouting.

"I can't promise you that but I'll try my best to listen to you and to understand you better. It was all my fault, baby. I'm so sorry for before. I'll be better, this I promise you."

"Okay."

"Thank you. Thank you so much." Jimin kissed her forehead.

"Can we just leave this party now?" Jimin asked and pulled Minjeong more into her to keep her inside her arms.

"We can't." Minjeong chuckled.

"I really want to cuddle with you."

"Then, just sleepover at my place tonight?"

"Can I?" Jimin asked, already smiling at Minjeong.

"If you want to."

"I want to. I'll stay with you tonight then."