Chapter 1

I Am Not Him: Na Jaemin

Chapter 1

"Jaemin!" Haechan runs towards Renjun after Jaemin slaps him into his face. They're having the problem in which one is going to be at the center after the second verse of the song they were practicing. 

NCT Dream is in the practice room with the members, Haechan, Mark, Renjun, Chenle, Renjun, and Jaemin. Jeno has another schedule that's why he isn't present at the practice. Their instructor already leaves after making sure that they already memorize the steps for the second verse but Jaemin is making a fuss when it Renjun time to be in the center next to Jaemin. He didn't like the idea of Renjun in front of him smiling at the huge mirror wall. His patience runs out and turns to violence. 

"J-Jaemin..." Renjun is surprised but he chooses to be calm because they're working. Basically, practices are considered as part of their work. 

"What the is your problem Na Jaemin?!" Haechan shouted after seeing his friend get slapped. 

"Can't you see he tried to sabotage my position?! If he dances like that then the fans won't be able to see my face!" Jaemin is furious and being stubborn while explaining his nonsense reasons. He just likes to hurt Renjun intentionally.

"Can you even hear yourself? That's the original choreography. He's not overshadowing you! Renjun needs that to have effects and good performance." Haechan is being triggered because of the dampness in their conversation. 

"That's not your business to explain Lee Haechan. You're not even an official member of Dream." Jaemin in his high confidence voice put a knife in his words and throw it to Haechan. 

The group members who are watching them flinch narrowed their eyes directly to Jaemin. It's been a while when he said something offensive to the group. They all release very strong phenomenons that give a dangerous vibe. 

"Ughhh." Renjun as being an omega covers his nose and tears flow into his eyes. They panic and somehow the scents subside making Renjun feel slightly better than before. 

"Ha! Do you think a beta-like me will kneel in front of you after releasing pheromones? Don't make me laugh." Jaemin crosses his arms while grinning smugly to the members. 

"Jaemin Hyung, You're out of line." Jisung is in his alpha state trying to control his urge to punch Jaemin. 

"Why are speaking as if I'm the villain? Don't call me with familiarity, it's making me puke." Jaemin is out of his mind and started to pick a fight with everyone. 

Mark sighed for handling his emotions. He's the leader and it's best if he is the most rational mind in the room. He looks at Jaemin whose face is angelic but his eyes are dark, empathic, and cold gazing at them. 

"Stop Jisung." Chenle is calm and good at hiding his emotion. He is also a beta so he can manage the alpha scents but if they throw another blow of negative pheromones Chenle isn't confident to withstand it. It will be dangerous to all of the people in the room. 

"Haechan bring Renjun to the infirmary. Don't let others know what happened here. Everyone stop fighting. Today's practice is to dismiss." Mark in his alpha voice ordered the youngers and ready himself to get his bag. 

"Hmph!" Jaemin rolled his eyes while watching s start to leave the room. He is satisfied that s look like a loser after not fighting him. He is excited about giving them a terrible feeling because that's what his evil soul needed to stay sane and fight the Na's family. 

Na Jaemin is not the Na Jaemin that people think about. He is an evil spirit made by the curse that generations of Na's family have been tried to execute. He is the only heir of Na'* family and he automatically receives the curse when he reaches the age of 15. 

Jaemin is originally a sweet-hearted boy that receives a ton of love and affection from the people around him. He is quiet but attentive to the problems of his friends. He is originally a very kind boy but becomes twisted when his fifteenth birthday approaches and evil overtook his body. His soul is like in the deep sleep, not making a hint of waking up and together with that. His personality, habit, and attitude completely change. Jaemin started to lose the friends he had before, and his family is unintentionally helping him to prevent the evil to harm Jaemin's physical body. They need to protect Jaemin but they also can't firsthand the evil residing inside of Jaemin.

"Ughhh." A deep headache blew into evil Jaemin. He touches his burning skin while enduring the ache of his head. The original Jaemin soul is giving him a hard time since he again, hurt his friends. "What the ing brat." Evil Jaemin whispered. 

Jaemin is originally a trainee when he was still in middle school. It's the age of his youth where his life is on the pick. He is aware of the curse that's why he struggles to earn everything at a younger age making his true friends and hopefully waiting for him to come back and forgive him despite his evil doings. Jaemin wanted to tell them the truth but it's a forbidden rule of Na's family. The curse will take at 5 years and a blessing that God bestows will annihilate the evil spirit but of course, that's the help needed to proceed by the elders of Na's pack. 

Evil Jaemin is 19 years old. Only one month left for him to stay in this body and go to sleep and wait for the next generation of Na's heirs to possess. He doesn't like the idea because this heir is the most interesting life he stole. Not only does he gather his strength by having true friends. Jaemin also established his name that evil Jaemin cant counterfeit because of the circumstances. He debuted as an idol a strong foundation to pursue his status and dreams. How spectacular for a twelve years old kid to plan this ahead of his possessing him. He is pissed that Jaemin is a cunning person.

But evil Jaemin is happy messing with True Jaemin's faithful friends. He doesn't understand why they still love this Jaemin who mostly brings distress to them and continue to forgive him. He also messed up with Jeno, Jaemin's close friend, and with his fated mate Renjun. It's fun trying to separate them. Though the agency is in his favor because of their career. Evil Jaemin has lots of fun messing up. 

Christmas is approaching, the most loathe season for the evil. He plans a big party that day and with this, true Jaemin will crumble and lost everything including his faithful friends. A big chuckle escapes from his lips. He is truly excited and eager to watch how this life brings him the most satisfying playground.