[NEW!] Chapter 24

Accidentally Changing The Story of a Web Drama

Kyungmi and Jarim arrived at the resting area and faced each other as Kyungmi began telling her the real story about Jooyoung and Bogyeong’s relationship. 

 

“I knew Bogyeong in my third year of middle school. We went to different schools, but we had a friend in common, so that I would hang out with her and other friends “. Kyungmi started explaining. “During that time we were friends, Bogyeong told me she was dating a boy from her school who was very cute but naive, and she would show off how obedient and stupid he was. I didn’t know who it was at first….but after talking about this with Kyungwoo, I realized it was about Gong Jooyoung “. She glanced at Jarim for any reactions.

“According to him, Jooyoung used to go to tutoring school diligently, but who knows what garbage that wench told him. He said that Jooyoung stopped going to tutoring school one day, and he even sold his favorite shoes to buy stuff for her...no wonder she began getting unexpected expensive gifts “. Kyungmi scoffed at the thought. “I couldn’t tell he was dating her. It was more like he was her puppet. And she enjoyed manipulating him for her benefit. When she didn’t like someone, she would spread gossip like hell. And apparently, she would order him to do events for her….Kyungwoo mentioned that Jooyoung still thinks she dated him because she liked him, but that wasn’t true. She knows he’s soft-hearted, so she probably contacted him again to take advantage of him “. 

“You said she didn’t date him because she liked him? “. Jarim questioned. 

“I remembered that our group of girls was fighting, and one of them spilled the beans to Kyungwoo. From the beginning, she was trying to get introduced to some other guy at first. But it didn’t work, so she went to Gong Jooyoung “. 

“What are you saying? “. Jarim frowned in confusion. “She went after Gong Jooyoung because she couldn’t get another guy? How are they related? “. 

“Ah….”. “I can’t tell that the other guy was Lee Kyungwoo. He told me not to tell her his identity “. “That’s what Kyungwoo told me. I don’t know that guy’s identity either “. She silently sighed with relief when it seemed that Jarim bought her lie. 

“I’m speechless. I know he looks naive, but still….”. Jarim exhaled with annoyance at the thought. 

“Kyungwoo told me that he found it strange when Gong Jooyoung started to borrow money, and I found it odd that Bogyeong got more items that no one can get with their pocket money. “ She stopped speaking when she saw how Jarim crushed the can she had in her hand and glanced at her to check on her reactions. “Are you...mad? “. 

“How can I not be mad? “. Jarim retorted at her. 

“That’s why….I decided to solve this independently “. Kyungmi explained. “Since I’m also involved in the rumors, I thought it would be best to take care of this matter and yours. I know how to deal with her, plus I found a way to stop her from spreading the rumors and screw her “. Jarim took a deep breath before shaking her head. 

“No, let’s do this together. “ 

“Jarim-ah. “ Kyungmi looked at her with concern. 

“It’s my matter too. “ Jarim pointed out. “I don’t want you to take care of everything on your own. I will help you “. 

“Bogyeong is not an easy opponent. Are you sure you can handle her? “. Kyungmi asked her for the last time to retract this. 

“It’s not like I have a reason to run away. “ Jarim told her as she gave her a small smile. “I will be fine, don’t worry. “ Kyungmi softened and nodded in understanding. 

 

vxH_kQLgn-e47amL5Bo9hTOP0wUlbkDOFhPKcRXR0lS9LOmunTmCl_dH-DkjX5woLtOh-K3E-APXvy3LW_J7c6cyblg1DZAM_VPOGAXbIRWumxXvVAlfEY0FFB0abjKWMcXBRgVX

 

Classes ended, and everyone left to go home. Kyungwoo headed to Class 2 to meet Jooyoung to go straight home. 

 

“Yah, let’s go. “ Kyungwoo told his friend once he arrived there. 

“Yeah. “ Jooyoung beamed at him as he began packing his stuff when his phone buzzed, with new messages coming. He took it and checked the texts from Bogyeong, telling him that she was in front of his school so they could talk. Jooyoung sighed and turned to his friend with discomfort. “Kwak Bogyeong said she’s waiting for me again. “ 

“Aish….”. Kyungwoo sighed with frustration. 

“What do I do? Should I just meet her and clarify things? “. Jooyoung suggested. 

“Forget it. Just go. I’ll tell her to get lost “. Kyungwoo told him before heading back to their classroom, where Jarim and Kyungmi were still packing their stuff. Kyungmi was the first to see him and was surprised to find him walking her way. 

“Why are you here? I thought you had already left with Jooyoung “. Kyungmi wondered. 

“Something came up. “ He looked at her with distress, and she knew what he was referring to. 

“No way….”. She mumbled while Jarim glanced at them. 

“Kwak Bogyeong came to our school again. “ He explained, earning a sigh from Kyungmi. “You guys leave through the back door with Gong Jooyoung. “ Jarim inhaled through her nose as she looked at Kyungmi, who looked at her back with a nod, before standing up and pulling her backpack over her shoulders. 

“Tell Jooyoung I left with the girls already. “ Jarim told him. 

“What? Why? “. He wondered. 

“Kyungmi and I have something to say to her. “ She replied. 

“Yah, I know how you feel, but she won’t get it. “ He tried to reason with her. “You’ll just be getting into this mess for nothing. I don’t want Kyungmi to go through that again….”. 

“Hey….”. Kyungmi softened as she rested a hand over his shoulder to comfort him.

“Even so, we can’t just leave this mess be. “ Jarim responded and then looked at Kyungmi. “Come on, Kyungmi-ah. Let 's go “. Jarim said before leaving first. Kyungmi turned to him as she squeezed his hand one more time before leaving him behind to follow Jarim. Kyungwoo sighed with concern, and he wondered if he should tell Jooyoung about this situation to Jooyoung. In the end, he left to look for Jooyoung, spotting him already leaving his classroom. He ran toward him and grabbed one of the straps of his friend’s backpack. 

“Come quickly. “ Kyungwoo told him. 

“Why? “. Jooyoung looked at him with confusion. 

“Wang Jarim and Kyungmi went to see Kwak Bogyeong “. 

“What? “. Jooyoung looked at him with shock as they began to leave the school fast. 

 

Meanwhile, both girls walked toward the school's exit, and they spotted Bogyeong waiting at the entrance. They stopped short, and Bogyeong frowned when she saw Kyungmi looking at her with a blank expression.

 

“What’s with you? “. Bogyeong scoffed. 

“Let's talk. “ Jarim told her in her stead. 

“I have nothing to say to you. “ Bogyeong replied. 

“But we do. “ Kyungmi said before grabbing her wrist and dragging her away while Jarim followed them. 

“Yah, what the hell? “. Bogyeong cried out, but both girls ignored her. They arrived at an empty street, far away from school, as Bogyeong yanked her wrist away from Kyungmi’s grip and scoffed with disbelief as she faced both girls. “Why did you guys drag me all the way here? “. Bogyeong asked as she crossed her arms. Kyungmi said nothing as she crossed her arms, with one hand holding her phone while secretly recording her. “Why? Scared that there will be nasty rumors about you again? “. 

“How do you know that there are sh*tty rumors about me in our school? “. Jarim asked while looking through her phone before glancing at her. “It’s like you spread those rumors. “ Bogyeong smirked but said nothing. “What about you, nothing you feel guilty about? “. 

“Ah~ did you hear something from Lee Kyungwoo? “. Bogyeong asked. 

“Why should we ask him when I know exactly how you were back then? “. Kyungmi retorted as she tilted her head to the side. Bogyeong frowned at her as she tried to suppress her anger. 

“Since you know, don’t come looking for Gong Jooyoung. Don’t even contact him “. Jarim warned her. 

“Why should I? “. Bogyeong asked with a smirk while checking something on her phone. “I’m just contacting him as a friend. “ 

“Friend, my . “ Jarim scoffed with disbelief, and Bogyeong looked up with a glare. “Do you not have a conscience? It seems you’re trying to take advantage of him again because he’s nice. He’s not someone you can exploit however you want “. 

“You’re so funny. “ Bogyeong scoffed in disbelief. “Seeing how Gong Jooyoung behaves, I think you aren’t any easier than me. Did I extort money from him or something? “. 

“Didn’t you? “. Kyungmi arched an eyebrow. “I recall you getting tons of expensive gifts you can’t even afford with your own money...perhaps, all that was thanks to Jooyoung? “. 

“He opened his wallet on his own because he liked me. “ Bogyeong retorted. “But seeing him spend his money on another girl felt like such a pity. When it’s thanks to me that he gets called a romantic boyfriend “. Little did they know that the guys arrived at the scene and witnessed it from afar. Kyungwoo checked on Kyungmi to make sure that she was okay. 

“Cut the crap. “ Kyungmi scoffed. “You think he did all of that on his own will? You ordered him around to do stuff. Do you think I wouldn’t remember that? “. 

“So? What will you do? Besides, I didn’t want my efforts to be vain, so I contacted him “. Bogyeong then scoffed in amusement. “And he replied to me. He still likes me, you stupid wench “. She retorted at Jarim. “The idiot who’s keeping in contact with me while he has a girlfriend, and the idiot that you are dating that idiot….You idiots sure have such a lovely relationship “. She mocked, and Kyungmi swore her blood was boiling from anger after hearing that wench’s words. “Wait, no. You’re also playing Gong Jooyoung, so you’re not an idiot. You’re a b*tch like I am. Ah! except I’m not a sl*t “. Bogyeong commented as she laughed.

“Yah, who are you comparing with? “. Kyungmi stepped in. “Know the facts before you say that. “ 

“Why? I heard she dated Choi Jungwoo oppa “. Bogyeong turned to Jarim. “You did everything with that man-, and now you’re playing with Gong Jooyoung. Is your life comfortable? I’m quite something, but you’re also impressive “. Jooyoung couldn’t stand hearing it anymore, and he decided to interfere when Kyungwoo stopped him. 

“Don’t do it. “ Kyungwoo told him. Jooyoung turned to him with anger visible on his face. 

“Let go. “ Jooyoung muttered to him. “Jarim has to hear such words, but you’re telling me to do nothing? “. 

“I’m as angry as you are, but stay still. “ Kyungwoo told him. “Wang Jarim was the one who said she wanted to meet her first. She and Kyungmi must have their plan, so just step back for now “. Kyungwoo said as he sighed while he looked back at the scene. Then Bogyeong turned to Kyungmi with a smirk. “Same goes for you, to date Jo Seungmin and Kim Hyukjae simultaneously, and you even pretended you lost your memories….you are quite….amusing “. She chuckled at her. “I never thought you would be quite a two-time player. You must have been desperate to gain attention, isn’t that right? After all, you were always an attention seeker. Poor Kyungwoo, who ended up dating a b*tch like you “. Kyungwoo clenched his jaw as he felt his blood boiling in anger. He wished he could just step forward and give that b*tch a lesson for messing up with his girlfriend. He didn’t expect the following line she was going to say.

“You are right. “ Kyungmi scoffed with a smirk. “Those rumors about us are nasty, but at least we got attention because of our beauty, unlike someone. “ She retorted as Bogyeong frowned in annoyance. 

“Yeah, and you’re not pretty, so I’m not surprised there were no rumors about how you played with Jooyoung. “ Jarim commented, making Kyungmi and the guys chuckle while annoying Bogyeong.

“It’s you guys who made sure of that. Do you think I don’t know you stay quiet because you don’t want that pushover to get hurt? “. Bogyeong exclaimed in anger. “It’s clear, seeing how you haven’t told him yet. What? Do you want me to say to him? “. 

“No, you don’t need to do that. “ Jarim said before showing her phone to her. “Because I have recorded everything. “ 

“Crazy witch. “ Bogyeong launched toward her to steal her phone, but she dropped it. She bent down to take it when Jarim grabbed Bogyeong’s hair and pulled her up. 

“It’s a lie. Looks like you are scared of being found out? “. Jarim retorted. Bogyeong pushed her away before slapping her on the face. Kyungmi gasped in shock and stopped recording before heading toward Bogyeong and pushing her. 

“Yah, what do you think you are doing?! “. She yelled at her with anger. She didn’t expect Jarim to come to Bogyeong, grabbing her collar and slapping her back, causing her to fall. Kyungmi gasped in shock as she covered with both hands. Then she turned to her friend and looked at her to check if she was okay. 

“Jarim-ah, are you okay? “. 

“Jarim-ah! “. Jooyoung called her as he came out from his hideout. 

“Bogyeong-ah! “. Then Bogyeong’s friends came over to help their friend. 

Kyungmi looked behind to see Jooyoung running toward Jarim as she bent down to grab her phone. 

“Jarim-ah, are you okay? “. He asked her as he wrapped an arm around her. 

“Jooyoung-ah, did you see that? “. Bogyeong looked at him with hurt, acting as the victim. “She was telling me not to see you-. “ 

“Yes, I saw. All of it “. Jooyoung said with an icy gaze, something Kyungmi had never seen before. “Still, it’s a relief you didn’t like me. Don’t contact me again “. He replied as Bogyeong looked defeated. Kyungwoo came over and stood next to her as he wrapped an arm around her. 

“Are you okay? “. He asked as he rested a hand over her cheek to see if she was okay. 

“Yeah. “ Kyungmi managed to mumble with a nod. 

“Bogyeong, are you okay? “. Bogyeong’s friends, who were the people who bad-mouthed Kyungmi and Jarim at their school, came over and helped her get up. 

“Yah, Wang Jarim, Choi Kyungmi.  Are you guys crazy? “. 

“I’m okay. “ Bogyeong assured them. 

“You crazy b*tch. “ The girl with the ponytail cursed as she glared at the girls. “So it’s not only your boyfriend you treat like crap. You’re a real thug “. She said as she glared at Jarim. “ And who do you think you will beat her? Should I report you for school violence? “. Kyungmi scoffed in disbelief as she glared at her. 

“Your friend hit her first. “ Kyungmin replied in Jarim’s stead. “She’s a total psycho. We heard everything “. 

“What the hell? We saw Wang Jarim hit her first “. The girl with the ponytail retorted. “Yah, don’t cover up that kind of thing. “ 

“You’re defending her even when you saw who hit whom. “ The girl with long hair added. “Ah~ as Gong Jooyoung and Lee Kyungwoo’s friends, you only care about looks, right? “. 

“I usually don’t care about looks. “ Kyungmin denied it while shaking his hand. “But thanks to you, I plan on doing that today. “ He said as he nodded. “Appearance and personality are proportionate to each other. “ 

“What about you? “. The girl with long hair scoffed with disbelief. “The ugly ones like you constantly in to look cool. “ 

“I know. Look at him wearing brand-name shoes to impress “. The girl with the ponytail retorted and laughed. 

“At least he was right….”. Kyungmi mumbled under her breath. 

“And who’s that dumb-looking beanpole next to him? Are they playing a couple of fools? “. The girl with long hair mocked after seeing Byunghoon. Kyungmi sighed as she was at the edge of ripping their mouths when Kyungwoo tightened his grip around her. 

“I hear this all the time, so it does not affect me now. “ Kyungmin replied. “And what you just said also includes you two. “ 

“You are a….jeez “. The girl with the ponytail cursed as she glared at him. 

“Forget it. “ The girl with the long hair told her friend. “It’s not worth fighting with them. “ Kyungmin chuckled at her words. 

“You used ‘forget it’ and ‘worth.’ You’ve got nothing else to say now, have you? “. 

“Jeez, you crazy fool. “ The girl with the ponytail said. 

“Yah. “ Kyungwoo called the three girls’ attention. “Just take her and leave now. It’s true she was the first to hit Wang Jarim “. 

“Then what did we see? We saw Wang Jarim was the one who hit her first “. The girl with the ponytail retorted. 

“Girls, my hands are trembling. “ Bogyeong mumbled at her friends. “She told me she didn’t want me near her boyfriend. “ Then, they heard Bogyeong’s voice from Jarim’s phone, and Kyungmi smirked as she looked through her phone to find the video. 

Did I extort money from him or something? He opened his wallet on his own because he liked me. But seeing him spend his money on another girl felt like a pity. When it’s thanks to me that he gets called a romantic boyfriend “. The three girls were speechless after hearing the voice recording. 

“As soon as I told her I had recorded everything, she hit me. “ Jarim replied as she looked at the boys. 

“You told me it was a lie, you crazy girl! “. Bogyeong exclaimed in panic. 

“Wait, there is more. “ Kyungmi said as she showed them the video, where Bogyeong hits Jarim first. “See? Now you believe our words now? “. 

“Oh~ Well done, girls! “. Kyungmin complimented them as he high-fived Byunghoon. “Do you hear and see that? Girls, why don’t you say anything? “. He retorted. “The atmosphere has suddenly turned cold, right? “. 

“Yah, Kwak Bogyeong. “ Jooyoung called her. “I never want to see you again. “ He said with an icy glare toward her before taking Jarim with him. The boys looked at them with smiles as they followed them behind. 

“Let's go. “ Kyungwoo told Kyungmi before pulling her along and walking together. Kyungmi glared at Bogyeong one more time before following him as he smoothed her arm to comfort her. 

 

vxH_kQLgn-e47amL5Bo9hTOP0wUlbkDOFhPKcRXR0lS9LOmunTmCl_dH-DkjX5woLtOh-K3E-APXvy3LW_J7c6cyblg1DZAM_VPOGAXbIRWumxXvVAlfEY0FFB0abjKWMcXBRgVX

 

Kyungmi and Kyungwoo arrived at the park where they usually hang out as he made her sit down on the bench. Kyungmi sighed in tiredness as she rubbed her forehead. She was glad everything was over. Unexpectedly, Kyungwoo pulled her into a warm hug and patted her back. 

 

“You did a great job. “ He whispered with a sigh. “I’m proud of you. “ Kyungmi softened at his words and slowly pulled herself away from his hug and looked at him. 

“It was all thanks to you. If you hadn’t told me that information, I wouldn’t have been able to confront her “. Kyungwoo chuckled as he patted her head. 

“She won’t disturb you and Jarim after today, and soon, your rumors will come clean. “ 

“To be honest, I wasn’t concerned about the rumors since they don’t affect me….I was more worried about you because it might take a toll on you and be pointed out as the guy dating a man-eater like me “. 

“I could care less about that. I told you before that it didn’t matter to me “. 

“Still….I didn’t want you to be involved in this….”. She sighed as he softly chuckled before caressing her cheek. 

“Now you don’t need to worry about anything like that. We will live a peaceful life, I promise “. Kyungmi chuckled and nodded in agreement as Kyungwoo pulled her into another hug. “By the way, how did you come up with a recording of that scene? That was a smart move, though “. He said as he pulled her away to look at her. 

“Yah, it’s a given when you see them on dramas! You have to get evidence to defend yourself, didn’t you know? “. 

“Aigoo~ where did I get such a thoughtful girlfriend. “ He laughed as he ruffled her hair, and she whined because of it. 

“Yah, you want to die? “. She threatened him as he stood up and began running away. 

“I don’t think so since you will have to buy dinner if you don’t get to the internet cafe before me! “. He exclaimed as he began running. 

“Yah, Lee Kyungwoo! Stop right there! “. She exclaimed as she laughed while chasing after him. 

 

vxH_kQLgn-e47amL5Bo9hTOP0wUlbkDOFhPKcRXR0lS9LOmunTmCl_dH-DkjX5woLtOh-K3E-APXvy3LW_J7c6cyblg1DZAM_VPOGAXbIRWumxXvVAlfEY0FFB0abjKWMcXBRgVX

 

The next day, Kyungwoo played on his phone while waiting for Kyungmi to come back from the snack store. 

“Ah. “ He said after receiving a light punch on the back of his head as he turned around to see Jarim staring at him. 

“You thought I’d just let it go, right? “. She said. “I told you not to say to him, but you made him hear everything directly. “ 

“But in the end, it all worked out. “ Kyungwoo responded. “Are you feeling better now? “. He glanced at her. “You should have thrown a punch at her too. “ 

“Because I didn’t want to get my hands dirty. “ She replied before throwing a bar of chocolate on his desk. “Eat it. It’s your reward. Share it with Kyungmi too “. Just then, Kyungmi came back when Jooyoung stepped into their classroom. 

“Jarim-ah! “. Jooyoung jumped in every step he walked toward her while Kyungmi chuckled before taking a seat on her desk and placing the goods on it. “Hurry, let’s go to the snack store before the bell rings. “ 

“Okay. “ Jarim agreed before taking his hand and intertwining their fingers. 

“Jarim? “. Jooyoung looked at her with shock as she dragged him out of the classroom. Kyungmi covered with both hands in excitement as the rest of their friends gaped at the couple leaving. 

“What? Did Wang Ja just take his hand first? “. Jinhee asked in disbelief at sight. “And at school? “. 

“What’s wrong with her? “. Minji wondered. 

“I’m suddenly confused. Is this a dream? “. Kyungmin asked as she looked at the girls. 

“Yah, let’s check if it’s a dream or not. “ Ahram suggested to him with a smile as she lifted her fist, ready to punch him. 

“Why do you have to check through me? “. Kyungmin whined. Kyungmi and Kyungwoo chuckled at their friend’s whine and looked at each other. 

“I guess our Jarim opened her heart to him. Finally~ “. She sighed as she looked at the chocolate bar on his desk. “Huh? Where did you get that? “. 

“Ah~ Wang Ja gave it to me as a reward. Do you want to eat it? “. 

“Sure. “ She nodded in agreement as he opened the package before taking one piece and holding it in front of her. “Ah~. “ 

“What are you doing? “. She blinked at him. 

“It’s because I want to feed you. “ 

“Do you really have to act like Gong Jooyoung right now? “. 

“Ah! My arm is going to break! “. He faked a cry while holding his arm, pretending that the chocolate was heavy. Kyungmi sighed as she shook her head before accepting the chocolate. 

“Happy? “. He smiled and nodded in affirmation before opening his mouth. 

“Me too~. “ 

“Aish…..”. She looked at him with disgust before taking a piece and shoving it in his mouth. 

“Yah, you guys just go before I throw up. “ Kyungmin said before he faked a retch over the floor as Kyungmi grabbed a paper from her notebook and wrinkled it before tossing it toward him. 

“Shut up before I shove that in your mouth. “ She scowled in annoyance at him as the girls laughed at her antics. Kyungmi shook her head and pushed the rest of her goods to Kyungwoo. “Eat these too. “ 

“Thank you. “ He smiled at her before grabbing a chocolate bread. After eating, Kyungmi excused herself to go to the bathroom. Kyungwoo hummed as he sighed with contentment. He was glad that the drama was over and would peacefully date Kyungmi with no more obstacles. He stared at the bracelet they got on their first day, and his lips stretched into a small smile as he played with the pendant. Minji, who happened to be there on her desk, stood up and walked toward him. 

“What are you doing? “. She asked him. 

“What is it? “. He looked slightly startled at her before sighing. “What are you doing here? “. 

“Why? Can’t I be here? “. 

“Just go. “ 

“I heard about Jarim and Kyungmi fighting Gong Jooyoung’s ex-girlfriend. “ She mentioned. “Because of them, you and I have had a hard time, right? “. 

“Right. “ He nodded in agreement with a small smile. “I was the one who did it all along with Kyungmi. “ Minji silently exhaled as she just nodded. “Yah, what can you say you did? You were busy dating “. 

“What? Do you have a complaint? “. Minji retorted. 

“Don’t sneakily try to take credit. It’s my and Kyungmi doing “. He replied as he stood up to leave. 

“Where are you going? “. Minji asked as she slightly panicked that he was leaving. 

“The bathroom. Why? “. 

“Just that we’re talking, and you’re suddenly leaving. “ She explained. 

“Then, do you want to talk to me while I'm doing it? “. He scoffed in disbelief.

“Please don’t say that! “. She complained about how disgusting it sounded. 

“Kaeng! Kaeng! Kaeng! Kaeng! “. Jooyoung called him as he came over to the classroom shouting his name as he stood up. “Kaeng, I have a favor to ask of you. “ His eyes landed on Minji, and he stopped talking. “Ah~ you’re here too. “ He replied before glancing at Kyungwoo. 

“I guess it’s something I shouldn’t hear. “ Minji nodded in understanding. “Anyway, I was leaving. “ She replied before walking out of the classroom. When he ensured she was gone, Jooyoung turned to Kyungwoo with a sweet smile. 

“What I’m asking is-. “ 

“Is it another surprise event? “. Kyungwoo guessed. 

“What? How did you know? I haven’t told anyone. How can you? “. Jooyoung blinked in surprise at his friend. 

“The tone of your voice, it’s different when it’s to prepare an event than when it’s for a game. “ Kyungwoo retorted. “What event is it? “. 

“I bet no one knows what tomorrow is. “ Jooyoung smugly said as he crossed his arms with pride. “Because it’s our very own special anniversary that I created myself. When Jarim finds out, she’s probably going to be so touched. Help me a little, please “. He begged. 

“I don’t want to! “. Kyungwoo complained. “It’s been a while since Kyungmi, and I went out on a date! So I’m not helping. I have no intention to! Go back now! “. He exclaimed in refusal before walking away as Jooyoung grabbed onto his arm. 

“Where are you going? “. Jooyoung questioned. 

“I don’t want to. I have to pee! “. Kyungwoo replied as he tried to push his friend away from him. 

 

vxH_kQLgn-e47amL5Bo9hTOP0wUlbkDOFhPKcRXR0lS9LOmunTmCl_dH-DkjX5woLtOh-K3E-APXvy3LW_J7c6cyblg1DZAM_VPOGAXbIRWumxXvVAlfEY0FFB0abjKWMcXBRgVX

 

Kyungmi arrived at the classroom after her trip to the bathroom and headed toward Jarim and Ahram, who were at their desks. 

 

“What are you guys doing? “. She asked as she went to the window and leaned back in it. 

“I’m trying a new candy I bought at the snack store. “ Ahram replied to her. 

“Looks good. “ Kyungmi nodded in affirmation. 

“Shall we take a picture together this weekend? “. Jinhee asked them as she sat down next to Ahram. 

“Why? “. Ahram asked. 

“My cousin is opening a studio and needs to take pictures to display. “ Jinhee replied. “If I bring my friends, he’ll take friendship pictures for us for free. “ 

“Oh~ sounds fun. “ Kyungmi nodded in agreement at the proposition.

“Then pictures of our faces will be hung there. “ Jarim pointed out. 

“That’s true….”. Jinhee nodded in affirmation. “What’s wrong with that? You’re pretty. You should use your face “. She replied. “Ah, I’ll get him to take our ID pics for free, too. “Ahram looked at her with interest. “We need it for our IDs anyway. My cousin is a damn good photographer “. 

“Hmm~ Free ID pics are icing on the cake. “ Ahram replied with a nod. Then Minji came over and joined the group. 

“Oh, Min Di, Min Di. “ Jinhee called her. “Let’s take friendship pictures this weekend. “ 

“Hmm? “. Minji blinked in confusion.

“Jinhee’s cousin will take our pictures for free. “ Kyungmi explained to her. 

“Really? Well, sure “. Minji nodded in agreement as she thought about something else. “But, just among us? “. 

“Who else? “. Ahram asked. “Song Hae and Bae Ji? “. She tried to guess. 

“Oh ....no “. Minji replied. “I think Gong Jooyoung would want to do it if he knew it. “ “Why do I feel like it’s an excuse for Kyungwoo to come over? “. Kyungmi wondered as she tilted her head to the side. 

“Ah~ the boys too? I’ll ask in the group chat “. Jinhee nodded in understanding. “Gong Jooyoung will want to do it for sure. “ 

“I know. “ Minji smiled at the thought. “He’ll go crazy about practicing for wedding photos and all. “ 

“Don’t say something like that. He’s going to do that “. Jarim sighed at the thought, making the girls chuckle at her reaction. Kyungmi then stared at Minji and wondered if she should give her an ultimatum about her behavior toward Kyungwoo. She shook her head and decided to talk about it later. 

 

vxH_kQLgn-e47amL5Bo9hTOP0wUlbkDOFhPKcRXR0lS9LOmunTmCl_dH-DkjX5woLtOh-K3E-APXvy3LW_J7c6cyblg1DZAM_VPOGAXbIRWumxXvVAlfEY0FFB0abjKWMcXBRgVX

 

School ended, and it was time to go home. Kyungmi packed her stuff, pulled her backpack over her shoulder, and walked toward Minji. 

 

“Minji-ah, do you have time? I want to talk about something “. 

“Mm? About what? “. She blinked at her. 

“First, let’s go to a nearby cafe. “ Kyungmi suggested. 

“What is it? Kyungwoo interfered as he looked at her with confusion. “I thought we would go to the internet cafe. “ 

“It won’t take long, I promise. “ She assured him. “It’s just I need to tell her something important. “ Kyungwoo looked like he had questions for her, but he decided not to ask her now and wait. 

“Alright. “ He nodded in understanding. “I will see you later then. “ He replied as he leaned forward to kiss her cheek, causing her to blush as Minji looked away. Kyungmi beamed as she waved at her boyfriend before turning to Minji. 

“Shall we go? “. Minji forced a smile as she followed her with their arms linked. They arrived at the café nearby, and they took a seat as they ordered some drinks. “Mm~ this is yummy. “ Kyungmi beamed as she looked at her sweet potato latte. Minji forced a smile as she just played with her hot chocolate. “Should we order some cakes too? “. 

“Huh? No….I’m fine “. Minji told her with an awkward smile. “So….what did you want to talk about? “. Kyungmi stopped drinking her beverage and cleared before placing her cup over the table. 

“The thing is….”. She glanced at Minji before spilling it. “I know...about you having feelings for Kyungwoo….”. Minji’s smile slowly faded away after hearing her words. 

“What…? “. Minji asked as she nervously laughed. “What are you even saying? Why would I like Lee Kyungwoo when I’m dating someone? “. Kyungmi gave her a small smile as she continued. 

“I know...that you are not happy with your relationship….”. Kyungmi replied, making Minji stay quiet since she was right. “At first….I was trying to help you get along with Kyungwoo so you two could….you know...fall in love “. She started to explain. “But...as time passed….I began to have feelings for him without me knowing “. She chuckled. “Funny, isn’t it? I tried really hard not to fall in love with him because I knew it wouldn’t be right when I knew you have feelings toward him and I would feel sorry toward you…. “. 

“Kyungmi-ah. “ Minji looked at her with uneasiness. 

“So…”. Kyungmi forced a smile. “I wanted to come clean to you. Even though I’m dating him, I want you to tell him your true feelings “. 

“What? “. Minji looked at her with confusion and disbelief. “Why should I do that? No way “. Minji shook her head in refusal. “I can’t do it, knowing you are my friend. “ 

“But….wouldn’t you feel relieved if you at least be honest with yourself for once? “. Kyungmi asked with wonder, making Minji think deeply about it. “I don’t know how Kyungwoo would react about it….but I want you to release your true feelings and be honest with yourself this time….I can’t stand seeing you suffering because of me “. 

“Kyungmi….it’s not because of you “. Minji forced a smile as she grabbed her friend’s hand. “It’s more because of me….I was just afraid to be honest with my feelings toward him that I just missed the chance…”.  She said. “I can’t do anything about it since you, and he seems really happy now….but I will organize my feelings soon, I promise “. 

“But Minji….”. 

“About telling my feelings to him….I will consider it….”. Minji said as she let out a chuckle. “I guess that will be a way to say goodbye, too. “ Kyungmi softened at the sight of Minji feeling vulnerable, and she even felt guiltier for telling her this. 

“I’m so sorry….”. Kyungmi whispered to her. 

“No….I should apologize to you. I’m sure I made you uncomfortable with my behavior toward him “. 

“Not at all! “. Kyungmi shook her hands in denial. “So….are we good? “. Minji looked at her silently before flashing her a smile of assurance. 

“Yeah...we are good “. She nodded in affirmation as both girls smiled and squeezed each other’s hands with relief that their friendship was standing still despite their situation. “Right…..It’s no use to keep having these feelings toward him when I know I lost my chance to be with him….and I want Kyungmi to be happy too….”. Minji thought as she smiled at Kyungmi as the latter continued talking about another topic. 



 

vxH_kQLgn-e47amL5Bo9hTOP0wUlbkDOFhPKcRXR0lS9LOmunTmCl_dH-DkjX5woLtOh-K3E-APXvy3LW_J7c6cyblg1DZAM_VPOGAXbIRWumxXvVAlfEY0FFB0abjKWMcXBRgVX

The weekend came, and Kyungmi and Kyungwoo were walking on the street while holding hands on their way to a restaurant Kyungmi found on Instagram to have lunch. 

 

“After lunch, should we go to N Seoul Tower? “. Kyungmi suggested as she looked through her Instagram to find places to go on dates.

“Sure. “ Kyungwoo nodded in agreement with a smile. “Give me a moment. “ He told her after feeling the vibrations of his phone from the pocket of his pants and pulled it out before answering the call. “Yes? “. 

“Yah, where are you? “. Jooyoung asked in the other line. 

“Out on a date with Kyungmi, why? “. 

“Where are you exactly? “.

“Almost passing the internet cafe. Why? “. 

“Great! Jarim is near the waterside shopping center. I need you to be with her for half an hour “. 

“What? “. He frowned at the favor. “What are you doing? “. He asked as he heard his friend sigh. 

“It’s been a mess from the start. I was going to buy a cake, but they are all sold, so I have to look elsewhere “.

“Then tell Wang Ja to come to where you are. “ Kyungwoo retorted in annoyance, earning Kyungmi’s attention. 

“Are you nuts? Then she will catch on to the event “. 

“Damn. Why me? What about the other guys? “. 

“They’re at my place, but I think both are asleep. “ Jooyoung sighed. “You’re the only one who answered. Please, I don’t have anyone else “. He begged. 

“Never mind. Just tell her to wait “. Kyungwoo replied with frustration. “Why should I be with her? Is she a kid? Plus, I already made plans with Kyungmi to go to N Seoul Tower after lunch “. 

“Time goes more slowly when you’re made to wait alone. Certainly, she will get mad “. Jooyoung insisted. “Ah, you can play that game together. There’s that game you both play. Meet her and do that “. 

“Where are you? I’ll get the cake “. Kyungwoo insisted. “You can’t bring it with you anyway. “ 

“I’ll just pay for it and go right away. I’ll tell the others to bring it later “. Kyungwoo sighed before giving in. 

“Alright. “ He replied before he hung up. 

“Did something happen? “. Kyungmi looked at him with curiosity. 

“Kyungmi-ah….I’m sorry, but can we go for lunch a little late? Gong Joo asked me to keep Jarim some company until he arrives “. 

“Sure, no problem. “ Kyungmi nodded in understanding. 

“Sorry….”. 

“Don’t be. “ She chuckled. “It’s for their event. Of course we should help him. Come on, let’s go find her “. She said as she pulled him along to go to where Jarim was at. 

 

They spotted her at the waterside and walked toward her. 

 

“Jarim-ah! “. 

“Oh...you came too “. Jarim looked at her with surprise. 

“Oh, we were heading to have lunch when Jooyoung called him. “ Kyungmi explained. 

“Why did you guys come? You didn’t have to “. Jarim felt terrible that they ditched their date so they could accompany her. 

“The place we will have lunch is close by, so don’t worry. “ Kyungmi assured her.

“Then go. “ Jarim insisted. “I'll be fine alone. “ 

“Okay then. “ Kyungwoo nodded in understanding as he tried to leave when Kyungmi stopped him by grabbing his arm while forcing a smile on Jarim. 

“We are not in a hurry, so it’s okay. “ She said as she lightly pinched his arm to play along. 

“Yeah. “ He nodded in agreement as he slightly glared at her. 

“Aren’t you thirsty? “. Kyungmi suddenly asked to change the topic. 

 

They bought drinks from a vending machine and sat down on the bench while waiting for Jooyoung to arrive. 

 

“That punk….what the hell is he doing? “. Kyungwoo sighed as he checked the time on his phone. 

“What? He prepared something again, right? “. Jarim tried to guess. 

“No... “. He cleared his throat. “I mean, what is he doing that’s taking so long? “. Kyungmi cleared as well before turning to Jarim. 

“How many days has it been for you two? “. 

“It’s 244 days “. She replied. 

“Wow….it’s been a long time “. Kyungwoo was amazed at the amount of time they were dating. “It feels like it was just yesterday he grabbed you by the collar on the bus. “ 

“You sound like you saw it. “ Jarim teased. 

“What the? I was there too. You didn’t know? “. He asked, feeling kind of offended for being left out. 

“I didn’t. “ She joked, and Kyungmi chuckled at his reaction. 

“Is it that you have poor memory or that you only had eyes for him since then? “. He asked. Jarim chuckled at the question. 

“It would have been nice if I’d liked him since then. “ She confessed. 

“Right. That's true “. He agreed as Kyungmi also nodded. “Ah, will you take those pictures? What we talked about in the chat group? “. 

“Yes. “ Jarim nodded. “Aren’t you going to do it? It would be nice to take a couple of pictures with Kyungmi too “. 

“That was my plan. “ He replied as he stood up and checked the time on his wristwatch. “It’s time for him to arrive. We are off “. He said as he grabbed Kyungmi’s hand while she stood up. 

“Bye, Jarim. “ Kyungmi waved at her as her friend waved her back before the couple headed off to the restaurant they agreed to go to. 

“You know, I should have just said no to Gong Joo. “ Kyungwoo said as he turned to his girlfriend. “Sorry, because of him, our date was ruined. “ 

“What do you mean? “. Kyungmi chuckled at his sulking expression and tried to cheer him up. “It’s only the beginning. “ 

“Huh? “. He blinked in confusion. 

“Just follow me and trust me, okay? “. She said as she began dragging him to the restaurant. They ate a lot of delicious food, for which she ended up paying since she insisted. They took the subway on their way to N Seoul Tower. They arrived at the station before heading out there. They made their way to their destination by taking the mechanical stairs before taking one of the cable railways to arrive at the Love Padlocks Area. “Ha~ the air is so fresh today. “ Kyungmi beamed with happiness as she looked at the view of the city. “I always wanted to come here. “ 

“You've never been here? “. Kyungwoo looked at her with surprise. 

“Yeah. “ She nodded with a pout. “I was always envious to see pictures of other couples coming here, so I wanted to try too. I think it was worth it “. She smiled at him. He chuckled as he patted her head with affection. 

“If you are happy, then so am I. “ He replied, earning a broad smile from her. 

“I know it sounds cheesy, but….”. She hesitated as she pulled out a permanent pen with a heart-shaped lock from her purse. “I want to try doing this. “ Kyungwoo looked at it and scoffed with a smile before nodding in agreement as he grabbed it and began writing something on the lock. Kyungmi took a peek at his writing and softened after seeing the words. 

 

“Let’s be happy loving each other for a long time. I love you. “
L.K + C.K 

 

“What do you think? Do you like it? “. He asked as he showed her what he had written. 

“You missed the hearts, though. “ She teased as she took the lock and pen away from him before drawing some hearts around the writing. Kyungwoo chuckled, finding her cute and caressing the back of her head in response. Then, they looked for a spot to lock it along with the rest until they found it and put their lock-in there. “Looks so pretty. “ 

“Agreed. “ He nodded as he looked at her with warmth. 

“Actually….I have a reason to come here “. 

“Which is? “. He blinked at her. She smiled at him before saying. 

“Close your eyes. “ He hesitated before obediently closing his eyes. She ensured he had his eyes closed by fanning his face before taking out a velvet box from her purse. She opened it, revealing two silver rings with their anniversary date engraved inside. She took the big ring for Kyungwoo before grabbing his right hand and slipping the ring on his pinky finger. She then slipped hers into her right pinky finger and looked at him. “Now you can open them. “ Kyungwoo opened his eyes, and they immediately landed on the ring on his pinky finger. He looked at her with surprise as he was slightly panicked.

“Yah, did I forget a special date or something? “. 

“No. “ She chuckled as she shook her head. “It’s my gift to thank you for loving me. “ She confessed. 

“Kyungmi-ah…”. 

“Ever since you entered my life, lots of things have happened, they were good times and bad times, but I was able to share those moments with you. “ She softened at the thought before looking at him. “Thank you for being there for me and appearing in my life. “ She said with honesty flashing in her eyes. She grew surprised after seeing his eyes teary, something she had never seen in him for the past eight months. “Yah...are you crying? “. 

“W-Who says I’m crying?! “. He cried out as he wiped the tears with his fingers. “I got something in my eyes. “ 

“Aigoo~ you are still a child. “ She chuckled as she patted his head. A smile stretched on his face before leaning his face closer to hers. 

“I should thank you for accepting me….I love you “. He whispered before leaning closer and planting his lips on hers, catching her off guard. She blinked a few times before giving in to the kiss. She closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around his waist, enjoying the moment as if they didn’t care about the people surrounding and staring at them. 

 

vxH_kQLgn-e47amL5Bo9hTOP0wUlbkDOFhPKcRXR0lS9LOmunTmCl_dH-DkjX5woLtOh-K3E-APXvy3LW_J7c6cyblg1DZAM_VPOGAXbIRWumxXvVAlfEY0FFB0abjKWMcXBRgVX

 

Minji stared at the horizon with a solemn expression. The conversation she had with Kyungmi the other day still lingered in her mind as she wondered if she should just confess her feelings toward Kyungwoo. “I got permission from Kyungmi, but still….I don’t think it’s the right thing to do….I would feel bad for Sanghoon. But...I guess it will be better to release these feelings than bury them, right? “. She snapped from her thoughts as she heard giggles from afar and turned her attention to Kyungmi and Kyungwoo entering the classroom, with the latter securing an arm around her. At his sight, Minji suddenly felt nervous, with her heart beating so fast. 

 

“Good morning, Minji. “ Kyungmi greeted her like usual. 

“Oh...hi “. Minji forced a smile as she waved at her. Kyungmi flashed her a small smile before heading toward Ahram and Jinhee. Minji took this opportunity to talk to him as she stood up and walked toward him. “Yah, can we talk? “. 

“About what? “. Kyungwoo looked up at her after taking a seat at his desk. Minji glanced around before facing him again. 

“Not here, follow me. “ She said as she walked out of the classroom. Kyungwoo looked at the girls with confusion written on his face before standing up and following her behind. 

“What is it? Why the sudden solemn atmosphere? “. Ahram asked as she looked at Kyungmi for answers. 

“I guess she will finally do it. “ Kyungmi hummed with a sigh. 

“Do what? “. 

“Confession. “ Kyungmi revealed, and Ahram’s eyes widened in shock. 

“Yah, are you okay with letting her confess her feelings toward him? He’s your boyfriend! “. 

“I already gave her permission….”. Kyungmi told her before looking at her with a weak smile. “We can’t let her have false hope. It would be best if she could be honest with herself once “. 

“Still….”. Ahram sighed as she slightly shook her head. “She will end up getting hurt…”. 

“I know….but it’s for her best to release everything she’s been holding up until now “. 

 

Meanwhile, Minji and Kyungwoo arrived at the resting area. She stopped her steps before she turned around to face him. 

 

“Yah, what is it that you wanted to talk about? “. Kyungwoo asked as he stood in front of her with his hands in the pockets of his pants. 

“That….”. She hesitated to speak as she tried to find the correct words about her feelings. 

“What is it? “. Kyungwoo scoffed with a smirk. “Are you going to confess to me or something? “. Minji gulped before exhaling with her eyes closed. 

“Yeah. “ 

“Huh? “. Kyungwoo blinked at her with surprise. “What? “. 

“I…..”. She opened her eyes and looked at him. “I like you, Lee Kyungwoo. “ He didn’t utter a word as he felt flustered by her sudden confession. “I've liked you since that trip to Byunghoon’s hometown. “ She looked down at the ground while giving glances at him one at a time. 

“I...thought you were into Sanghoon “. He mumbled as he looked at her with a blank expression. 

“I wasn’t….But I began dating him to forget my feelings toward you “. She explained. “After hearing of your break up with Yeseul, I thought about breaking up with him...but then, you announced your relationship with Kyungmi so that I couldn’t say anything…”. 

“Then why are you telling me this if you know I’m dating one of your friends? “. 

“Kyungmi told me to do it. “ Minji weakly smiled at the thought. “She said that it wasn’t good to keep things for myself...I guess I was evident with my feelings toward you “. Kyungwoo sighed as he looked away, feeling uncomfortable with this situation. “I’m not asking for anything after telling you. It’s just….I wanted to be honest with myself for once “. 

“I see….”. Kyungwoo nodded in understanding. “It must have been hard to deal with those feelings for a long time. But...I don’t think I will ever accept them. Kyungmi and I went through a lot to realize our feelings for each other, and I don’t want to be away from her, even if it's for a second. Even if Kyungmi and I happen to break up and you still have feelings for me, I don’t think I will accept them. I’m sorry “. Somehow, Minji felt disappointed after hearing that since she was holding onto her last hope to get a chance maybe in the future. 

“I understand. “ She forced a smile. “Don’t worry. I won’t get in the way between you and Kyungmi. She’s my friend after all “. 

“Thank you for understanding. “ Kyungwoo forced a smile. “I will get going then. “ He said before walking out of place. Minji sat down on the bench as she looked at the ground, feeling relieved that she could reveal the feelings she’s been hiding for so long. Without realizing it, her tears were dropping one by one as she tried to control her sadness and hurt as she wiped them with the sleeve of her sweater. Saying this kind of goodbye has been one of the most difficult ones she has ever faced. 


 

vxH_kQLgn-e47amL5Bo9hTOP0wUlbkDOFhPKcRXR0lS9LOmunTmCl_dH-DkjX5woLtOh-K3E-APXvy3LW_J7c6cyblg1DZAM_VPOGAXbIRWumxXvVAlfEY0FFB0abjKWMcXBRgVX

 

After school, Kyungmi and Kyungwoo headed back to her house while holding hands. 

 

“So….”. Kyungmi pursed her lips as she glanced at her boyfriend. “Did you have a good talk with Minji? “. 

“About? “. He asked with a monotone voice. 

“I don’t know...stuff? “. Kyungwoo sighed as he halted before turning around to face her. 

“Don’t you have anything to say to me? “. 

“Huh? “. She blinked in confusion. “About what? “. He exhaled through his nose before frowning at her with slight annoyance. 

“I heard you told Minji to confess to me. “ 

“Ah…..”. She nervously chuckled as she scratched the back of her head. “Yeah….”. 

“Why did you tell her that? I’m sure she would have been uncomfortable telling me about it “. 

“It’s just….I wanted her to be honest with herself….”. She pouted, sulking for being scolded when she tried to do the right thing. “Minji has the right to express her feelings, too...and I felt bad that she has to hide it while pretending that nothing happened….”. 

“Still, haven’t you thought about how I would feel about it? “. 

“I know that you would feel uncomfortable, but…I didn’t want Minji to get false hopes. She’s my friend after all...”. He exhaled as he smirked a little before caressing her head, startling her slightly by his gesture. 

“I can’t even be mad at you in a situation like this….”. He sighed. “Alright, I get it. “ He grabbed her hand again. “But I wish you don’t do that or tell me beforehand to be prepared. You know how uncomfortable I was back there? “. 

“Sorry….”. She chuckled as she hugged his arm. They were almost arriving at her building when a thought crossed her mind. “Kyungwoo-ah. “ She called him as she looked at him. “When did you start liking me? “. 

“All of sudden? “. His eyes widened in surprise. She nodded her head in affirmation. 

“It suddenly appeared in my mind. “ 

“Hmm….”. Kyungwoo hummed as he looked up at the sky to think about it. “It’s...a secret “. 

“What is it? “. She whined with a cute tone as she shook his arm. “Tell me! “. 

“No, no. “ He shook his head with a smile as he continued walking. She was protesting him to reveal the truth, which he didn’t as he remembered that the time she got his attention was when they were on the bus on their first day of school. 

 

vxH_kQLgn-e47amL5Bo9hTOP0wUlbkDOFhPKcRXR0lS9LOmunTmCl_dH-DkjX5woLtOh-K3E-APXvy3LW_J7c6cyblg1DZAM_VPOGAXbIRWumxXvVAlfEY0FFB0abjKWMcXBRgVX

 

Time kept flying, and it was already November, which meant that the end of the year was approaching. Things have been going smoothly for Kyungmi and the rest of her friends. She could tell that her relationship with her mother had been unbreakable, and she didn’t have any problems with Kyungwoo. During that time, she was introduced by Kyungwoo’s mother, which was the first time that her son would ever introduce her to his girlfriend. Kyungmi couldn’t help but feel proud about it. 

 

In Class 3’s classroom, everyone reviewed their notes for an upcoming test, and like always, Kyungmi was focusing on her summary while helping Kyungwoo study. At that moment, Jooyoung came over, jumping in happiness while standing behind Jarim. Kyungmi looked at the couple after hearing a groan of pain from Jooyoung, apparently being hit on the chest by Jarim. 

 

“Who told you to appear behind me suddenly? “. Jarim asked as she turned to her boyfriend. Her face wrinkled in concern when she saw how Jooyoung struggled to stand up properly and asked him. “Yah, are you okay? “. Then Jooyoung stood up and made two hearts, one with an arm and the other one with his hand. Kyungmi scoffed in disbelief at how easy he looked and shook her head as she looked back at her notes. “Go away. “ Jarim said. 

“Do you like me, Jarim? “. Jooyoung asked as he went to Jarim’s left side and bent down to her level. 

“No. “ Jarim immediately replied. 

“Then...I guess you love me? “. Jarim exhaled through her nose at how annoying he was acting. “You’re so shy. “ He smiled as he pinched her cheek. Everyone looked at him as if he had lost his mind. “Yah! Look at this, a couple ring and a couple necklace. Aren’t you envious? “. Jooyoung exclaimed as he showed off the necklace and ring he had. 

“Aigoo~ People would think you’ve been dating for years. “ Kyungmin sighed. “With your couple ring, couple necklace, and idiotic nonsense. “ 

“Yah. “ Kyungwoo scoffed as he looked at Jooyoung. “If you say that, we are better than you. “ He said as he grabbed Kyungmi’s hand and lifted them to show off their bracelets and rings. 

“What a show-off. “ Byunghoon sighed as he shook his head while Kyungmi couldn’t help but blush. 

“The homeroom teacher is coming! “. A male classmate from their class exclaimed but received a hit on his head from the homeroom teacher. 

“He’s here, you punk! “. The homeroom teacher retorted as he headed to the podium while everyone returned to their seats. Kyungmi blinked in confusion when she didn’t see any signs of Byunghoon and Jooyoung, wondering if they left that fast. “Why do I smell Class 2 here? Come out “. Slowly, Byunghoon appeared behind Kyungmin, startling the latter. 

“Sh*t, he scared me! “. Kyungmin exclaimed as the classmates laughed. Kyungmi chuckled as well as she glanced at the left side to see Jooyoung hiding behind Jarim. 

“There’s one more. “ The homeroom teacher said. Then Jooyoung stood up and turned to face the teacher nervously. 

“I apologize. “ Jooyoung said as he bowed at him before slowly heading out of the classroom, not before turning to Jarim to wink at her. Kyungmi turned her attention to the front as a broad smile appeared. “My life hasn’t been easy from the start… The only focus I had from the beginning was not to change the story drastically and live everyday life as an extra….but as time passed, I gained old and new friendships. And I began to appreciate life more than I did in my previous life….I don’t know what will happen to me in the future, but whoever sent me to this world, I want to thank him or her for giving me a second chance to live a better life “. 


 

THE END

 


Thank you so much for reading "Accidentally Changing the Story of a Web Drama"! Hope you guys enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! I will come up with new and renovated stories soon, so until then! See you ^^