First fight

Lo siento

He was always the one to make her laugh. From the little things he did, even when it wasn't that funny, it made her laugh because she knew her boyfriend was trying to entertain her and that made her feel loved. It made him very happy too. At the same time, he wondered if he really deserves a beautiful and caring girl like her. Even after spending 2 months together, he was always mesmerized by her beauty. 

He loved her so much that he was scared to see her getting close with other males. She didn't have much friends but she was close with males from SM especially Minho from SHINEE, Suho from EXO and last, Donghae. 

Although SM artists were called 'Family' and they were liked by fans because of their cute interactions despite being friends, there were always something going on behind the doors. Of course, sometimes it was just pure friendship, but people knew who had a thing for who, if they were going to confess or who is together or not etc.  From Taeyeon and Baekhyun to Krystal and Kai, as much as they tried not to show their affection towards each other, it was so easy to recognize them. 

Minho always had a crush on Joohyun, especially when Red Velvet had just debuted. It was rumored that he was even going to confess to her. Hyukjae don't know if he did or not, but after that he didn't hear about them or that they were a thing. Dated or not, Minho still caught Hyukjae's eyes whenever he saw him because to him, it seemed that Minho always looked at her in a way different from the way he looked at other girls. 

Suho, or Junmyeon should he call it. It went without saying that he had or still has a major crush on Joohyun. At award shows, he always looked at her so lovingly. Hyukjae didn't know if she liked him back at some point. There were even rumors that he was finally going to get together with her, but nothing happened, at least for the part he knew. But because of their undeniable beauty and being the perfect leader for the respective groups, they were being shipped among fans and were called 'surene'. Hyukjae didn't know how he knew that but what he needed to know was that he needed to keep a watchful eye on him. 

And lastly, Donghae, his best friend. All super junior members were close to her because they made her comfortable, but especially Donghae was close to her. They didn't speak much to each other, but they always smiled at each other whenever their eyes met. They were just friends, as long as he knew. Donghae supported him when he told that he has a thing for her. He told Hyukjae that he was going to get whatever he wanted because he was always good with his words. When they got together, Donghae congratulated them and even danced a little as he got excited. 

But even now, he didn't want to think about seeing her with these guys around. Yes, he trusted her, but he was so scared that she might fall in love with these handsome guys. He wanted to have her all by himself. 

One day, Joohyun and Hyukjae decided to meet at SM together. He first arrived at the SM basement parking. He looked around and waited for her car to come. After a while, a big black ban entered the parking lot. It was Joohyun. He got out of his car to greet Joohyun. He was once again shot by her beauty. As much as he wanted to hug her, he couldn't. Not in the parking lot. As both smiled at each other, they made their way to the door. Then Joohyun stopped to buy a drink from the vending machine. As he was waiting for her, he saw a person in a long black jacket coming towards them. It was Junmyeon. Junmyeon realized just a few meters away from them. He walked towards them. 

"Long time no see Hyukjae Sunbaenim and hi Joohyun-ah! " He greeted them politely. 'Joohyun-ah?' Hyukjae wondered. 

"Hello Junmyeon. How have you been?" He said it in the politest way as he could. 

"I've been busy with comebacks. It's exhausting but I'm enjoying it. How have you been Sunbaenim?"

"It's good to hear. Well, I'm going to perform at LA next month so I'm preparing for it. Do you wanna head to the elevator?"

"Yeah, sure." Junmyeon agreed. Hyukjae put his arm around Joohyun's chest and made their way to the elevator. Junmyeon followed them. Joohyun was embarrased that they were acting like a couple in front of her friend. Well technically, her ex. Hyukjae pushed the elevator button and they waited. Hyukjae looked at Junmeyeon who was beside him. He looked like he was trying to process what he was seeing. 

"So... Are you guys together now?" It seemed to him that his tone changed. He sounded more serious now. Hyukjae felt his girlfriend looked at him.

"Yes. We are." He said simply. He saw his girlfriend blush, embarrased. 

"Wow, congratulations!! I had no idea!" Junmyeon said. Then the elevator came. The couple went in first followed by Junmyeon. It was embarrasing for Hyukjae too. They haven't told anyone yet except from their members. Junmyeon was trying to process it all. Their memory came back to his mind. The good times and the bad times. They fell apart after half a year due to busy schedules. But still, they were good friends and he sometimes hoped for a second chance. Joohyun was trying not to think about those memories. She was sure she erased that memory but it suddenly came back. Hyukjae tried to hold her tight with his arm. He wanted to make sure she wasn't going anywhere. Then the door opened at the 5th floor. Junmyeon said goodbye to the couple and went out of that awkward elevator. 

"Well that was awkward." Hyukjae broke the silence. 

"Why did you have to do that???" Joohyun asked. 

"Do what?" 

"Put your arm around my chest. As if your trying to show something."

"Just acting like your boyfriend, as usual."

"No but why in front of Junmyeon?"

"Why not? People will know it eventually."

"But it was just so... awkward and embarrassing." Joohyun insisted.

"Because he's your ex??" He blurted out.

"NO!! And no he's not my ex."

"Oh really? Am I supposed to believe that?" He scoffed.

She couldn't believe what he was saying. Yes, she lied, but how was she supposed to say the truth in that situation?

"Yes, do you not trust me? And besides, I don't have any feelings for him!! " She answered. Then the door opened. She went out, he followed her. When they entered the practise room, they started the conversation again. 

"Did you not feel anything? Because I could see how you two made an eye contact. You smiled at each other!! What were you thinking about in the elevator huh??"

"Oh my god. Just stop it!! He's a friend!! Am I just supposed to not smile or make an eye contact???"

"No you shouldn't. At least not like that!!!" He was angry. They were both angry. They let out a sigh. It was the first time fighting like this.

"Why are you doing this??? Why are you making a big deal out of this?? We don't have feelings anymore!!! Just please stop it Oppa!!!"

"Oh, so he IS your ex huh??"

"Oh my god. That's not the point!! What I'm saying is " Hyukjae broke in. 

"Oh that is SO the point!!! Why did you lie before then huh? Why did you lie to me if you don't have ANY feeling for him? Tell me."

"I didn't want to tell you because..."

"Because what?"

"Because I thought you would get mad!!"

"Well congrats. You made me even more mad about it!!" He raised his voice at her. He didn't know why he was making a big deal out of this. He was just scared that Joohyun would fall out of his arms. He heard her crying. He was embarrased yet didn't know what to do. He just took the tissue box from the table and gave it to her. She ignored him. She headed to the door of the room. 

"No, please don't. Please don't leave me. I'm sorry." Hyukjae said in a weak voice. But as if she didn't hear, she went out. 

He always fought about these things. He got jealous easily. He didn't know why. And this time, he was more mad because she lied to him! Why did she lie to him? Do they still have feelings for each other? All the questions came into his minds as he broke down alone.