I Love You, "Wenrene"

JOURNEY

Normal POV

The sun ray shines through the window onto a sleeping feature, Seungwan or Wendy.

She’s a 3rd year students at Seoul University major in Law. She has a girlfriend, Joohyun or Irene.

 

*Are you ready for this? Zimzalabim*

As she is still in her dreamland, Wendy heard her alarm. It means time to get ready for school.

She opened her eyes and grabbed her phone which on the nightstand and sending her girlfriend a good morning text.

 

-Wannie- Good morning wifey. See ya in a bit. Ily <3

 

Satisfy with the text, Wendy made her way to the bathroom and take a shower.

As she finished, she put on a knitted sweater, jeans and khaki coat since it’s autumn already and the weather is kinda chillin outside.

She grabbed her gray scarf on the rank and headed out to pick Irene up so they can go to school together.

Wendy lived in an apartment on her own since her family is at Canada while Irene live in with her family.

 

Wendy POV

I walked along the street toward Irene’s place with two cups of drink in my hand. I grabbed it from our favorite café.

One hot Americano for myself and one hot chocolate for my beautiful girlfriend. I enjoyed autumn breeze and watching people walking here and there.

As I got near Irene’s house, I spotted my girlfriend standing in front her gate rubbing her hands together.

 

*Aigoo~ That fluffball look so cute with everything she did*

 

“Hyun” I called out for her as she turned her head to my direction and gave me a big smile with open arms.

I engulf her in my embrace with one hand since my other one is occupied at the moment.

As we broke a hug, I gave her a soft peck on the lip and handed her the hot chocolate.

“Here a hot choco for my hot girlfriend.” She slapped me lightly on my shoulder and get the drink from me.

“Thank you darling” She said after sipping the drink. “Anything for you princess.” I replied with a wink.

 

“Aigoo~ How could you stay warm with this little piece of clothes?” I said as I took off my scarf and wrapped it around her neck. She looked at me with that silly grin of her. Can she just stop being cute for a second?
 

“Because I got you. You’ll always keep me warm.” She replied and hug my side.

“Shall we go now?” I asked her after a while.

We walked toward our University hand in hand, enjoy our morning drink and talk about random topics.

 

“I’ll see you at lunch” I gave her a kiss on the cheek as we arrived at her class. “See ya darling” She gave me a small wave and walked into her class.  I continued my way to my class.

 

“Morning dude.” Seulgi greeted me as she was eating her sandwich. I took a seat beside her as we were seatmate.

“Morning Seul. And finish your food first before talking.” I told her and chuckle because she greeted me while is still full.

 

After a while, our teacher walked in and start the lecturing.

“That’s it. Class is over.” “Good bye prof. See ya next session.”

I walked out of the class with Seulgi and headed to the canteen.

 

Normal POV

As the duo arrived at their usual table, Wendy saw her girlfriend enjoyed her time with their other friends.

“Hello there, beautiful.” Wendy put her hand on her girlfriend shoulder and kiss her head as she took a seat beside the girl. Irene could only smile shyly.

 

“I wish I have a girlfriend too.” Seulgi whined as she watched the couple.

“Stop being a flirt and be serious with a girl, you player.” Jisoo said as she rolled her eyes at the bear.

“Are you perhaps, jealous? Jichu.” Seulgi replied teasingly. “J-Jealous my ”

Their friend could only stare at the two knowingly.

 

“What’d you like to eat today, wifey?” Wendy asked Irene softly.

“The usual, please.” Irene replied with a peck on Wendy’s cheek.

“Ok” Wendy replied and walked off to get her girl lunch.

 

“I might need to visit the hospital later” Jennie blurted out.

“Are you ok, Jen?” Irene asked worriedly. “I am unnie. I just concerned about my sugar level since you and Wendy unnie keep being lovey-dovey all the times” Jennie replied and others could only chuckled. As for Irene her cheeks are becoming tomatoes now… Who wouldn’t envy her? If she’s the only one taken among their group of friend. Not mentioned about Wendy being the best girlfriend everyone could ask for. In short WenRene are just so perfect for each other.

 

 

Later that Day

Still Normal POV

Wendy and Irene had a movie date after school. They were holding hands the whole time in movie and Wendy would stealing kisses from here and there occasionally with the reason that Irene is too cute to handle.

 

They came out of the movie theater and continue their date at the nearby park. Irene spotted a playground and ran to sit on one of the swing.

“Pali pali, babe. Came here and push me.” Irene called out her girlfriend. She can be a kid by heart.

“Seriously? You’re not kid anymore.” “But I’m your BABY” Irene replied Wendy with a pout and puppy eyes.

 

Wendy can’t resist those face. She shook her head lightly and ran to stand behind her girlfriend. She raffled her girlfriend’s hair a little before pushing the swing gently for it to move forward.

Irene is having a great time with the swing. Wendy stop pushing and took a seat on the other swing. Irene stop her swing too and look at Wendy only to realize that her girlfriend is already staring. She blinked her eyes and asked.

 

“Why are you staring at me?” Irene asked shyly.

“You’re just so beautiful. My eyes could only find you.” Wendy said without breaking the stare. Irene shy and looked down to hide her blushed cheeks.

 Wendy reached out her hand and lift Irene’s face back up. She cupped her girlfriend face and lean forward.

Time seems to stop there as Irene lost in Wendy’s stare. She could feel the other girl hot breathe against her skin already.

Soon after, Wendy closed the gap between them with a gently kiss on Irene’s lips. After a while, Irene responded to the kiss, putting her hands on her girlfriend’s nap and pull the girl closer to deepen the kiss.

 

They broke apart when air needed. Big smile shown on their face.

“I love you. To the moon and back.” Wendy said sincerely after the kiss.

“I love you too.” Irene replied and poke her girlfriend chubby cheek.

“Let take you home. It’s getting late.” Wendy stood up first and reach out her hand for Irene.

 

They walked back to drop Irene home.
“See ya tomorrow, wifey” Wendy said as they arrived at Irene’s.

“Text me when you’re home” “Sure, will do.” She kissed Irene on the forehead and told her girlfriend to go inside.

 

She made sure her girlfriend is safely inside before making her way back to her place.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**********

W/N

Hey, one more chapter is up for my lovely readers.

I just think that I didn't gave you a proper Wenrene shot in previous update.

So I make it up for you guys.

And, this isn't ab my lovelife if you may wonder. Just a free shot I came up with.

I knew it's not fluffy enough, right?

Do tell me your thought, ok?

Which couple do you want to see next? I may gave you a free shot, who knows?

Thank you for being with me. Till next time~~

*flying kisses*