Found Bae

JOURNEY

Normal POV

Juhyun just broke up with her long time boyfriend. She was so heart broken and though her life is completely ruin. She walk along the hangang and sat on one of the bench crying her heart out.

 

Seungwan is celebrating her birthday alone by drinking at the hangang park. She was drinking her soju when she heard some whimper around her. She thought it might be some ghosts but being a girl who not afraid of anything she looked around and found a figure few benches from her.

 

She stand up and walk toward the girl.

 

“Here. You can use it to wipe your nose.” Seungwan being a little tipsy handed her handkerchief for the girl.

 

Juhyun heard a voice and look up to find a girl with chubby cheek and big round eyes handed her a handkerchief.

“Thank you.” Juhyun took it and wipe her nose.

 

“Wanna drink with me? I’m Seungwan.” Seungwan invited the girl. Juhyun thought for a while and nodded, she need a drink too anyway. “I’m Juhyun anyway.” Juhyun replied and give a small smile. *She’s pretty even with puffy eyes* Seungwan thought.

 

Both of them walk back to Seungwan’s benches and had a drink together.

They shared about their problem and talk it out. Both clicked well and become close really soon. Seungwan invite Juhyun to sleep over as the girl have no where to go for now since she live with her boy friend before.

 

 

The next day Juhyun went back to her sharing apartment and get her stuffs and move to live with Seungwan for the mean times because the girl insisted.

 

 

The two lived together in harmony with their new found friendship or it might turn to something else, who knows.

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

***********

W/N

A short Wenrene for y’all.

Hope you enjoy this chapter.

Thank for both active and silent readers.

 

Thank you always! You mean too much to me.

Till next time.