Behind my back, “ChaeSoo ft. Jennie"

JOURNEY

- My close friend, she’s like a sister -

Normal POV
Chaeyoung sat on the Sofa waiting for Jisoo to finish cooking dinner.
They just came back from a movie date. As Chaeyoung enjoying the show Jisoo’s phone screen lit up indicate new message coming in. Jisoo didn’t know as she always put her phone on silent.

-Mandu- Let’s meet @Dalgom at 12pm. I’ll treat you lunch.

Chaeyoung saw the message and she knew right away. Mandu or Jennie is Jisoo’s friend. They studied the whole high school years together and Jisoo used to have a crush on that girl.

Chaeyoung knew that Jennie is up for it because the girl doesn’t know that Jisoo already got her.

Flashback
Still Normal POV

Chaeyoung and Jisoo were having their lunch date. As Chaeyoung enjoyed her lunch she felt that someone took a sat opposite them. She looked up only to see the sight of Jennie.

“Have you arrived long?” Chaeyoung heard Jennie asked. She just staying quiet.
“Not that long, you can order something.” Replied Jisoo.

“Sorry to interrupt but who’s she?”
“She’s my close friend. Like a sister.”


That’s it. Chaeyoung have lost it. She stopped eating and just playing with her phone not even greeted the girl in front of her.

She felt a light tap on her thigh. Jisoo is assured her but the green monster inside her head is stubborn. It wouldn’t leave that easily.

End of flashback

Chaeyoung POV
I ignored the message from Soo’s phone and keep myself busy with my own.

“Hon, dinner is ready.” I heard Soo’s voice.

I ate my dinner in silence. Maybe she sensed something is off with me.
“What’s wrong? Why are you so quiet? Is the food ok?” She asked me worriedly.

*How can you be so calm Soo-ah*

I don’t know what they did behind my back nor I would ask. Our relationship isn’t like other, we gave each other space, to respect one privacy. We listened if the other talked if not we decided not to ask.

“Nothing wrong. I’m just tired.” I replied tiredly.
“Eat a lot then. So you can gain your energy back.” She said and putting more food on my bowl. I just gave her a small smile.

Normal POV
As they finished dinner, the couple cuddled on the sofa in living room. Chaeyoung can’t stay still as she decided to ask,
“Do you have any plan tomorrow?” She asked because Jisoo is on summer break from school and she didn’t start working yet unlike her.

“Not really. Maybe I’ll do grocery shopping and come back.” “I should head back now. It’s getting late.” Chaeyoung said after Jisoo replied.

She needed to get out of here as soon as possible. Jisoo gave her a pout and hugging her tighter.
“Soo, don’t be like this. My dad wouldn’t be happy if I stay out.” “Give me a kiss first.”

Chaeyoung gave Jisoo a kiss on cheek and walked to get her jacket and wave bye.
Jisoo stood at the doorway waving her girlfriend goodbye.

“Text me when you’re home.” Jisoo half shouted before her girlfriend get out of her sight. She walked back in and grabbed her phone. She saw a few unread messages from her friend, Mandu.

Next day
Still Normal POV
Chaeyoung was working on her computer but her mind keep going around. 

-Let’s meet @Dalgom at 12pm. I’ll treat you lunch-

She keep remembering those text. Can’t stay calm anymore, she abruptly stand up shocking her co-workers.

“I’ll get some coffee. Anyone want?” Chaeyoung asked as her co-workers only shake their heads.

She walked out off her office and went to the place she had in mind, Dalgom Cafe.

As she arrived there she saw Jisoo sitting there by herself enjoying the coffee and maybe playing some game on her phone.

She was about to cross the street when she spotted a cat-eyes woman took a seat in front of her girlfriend. Her heart sank at that moment.

-Youngie- Where are you? Did you eat?
 
She saw Jisoo look at her phone and typed a reply. After a while her own phone lit up.

-Sooya- I’m at the supermarket doing grocery shopping. H ab u, hon?

She bitterly smile after seeing that. She locked her phone and walked out of there.

Jisoo POV
After I replied Chaeyoung, I waited for her reply but none. I thought maybe she’s busy with her work. I felt bad for lying to her but I can’t keep turning Jennie down. We’re friend after all.

“So why are you calling me out today?” I asked Jennie.
“Nothing. I just want to meet you for the last time.” She said and I’m surprise with her answer.

“I’m not getting married if you may wonder. I just passed a scholarship to Australia. And I came to say goodbye.” She explained to me.

“Why you didn’t tell me?” “How can I tell you when you keep ignoring my message? Now tell me Kim Jisoo. Are you dating someone?”

In that moment I decided to clear thing with Jennie.
“Yes I am.” I replied and heard her chuckled. What’s so funny?
“Are you dating your close friend?” “How do you-“ “That day when she ignored my whole existence and showing her little green monster. Plus the way you assured her under the table told me right away.” I didn’t have the chance to finish my sentence as Jennie cut me.

“Glad that you’re know. She tends to be a little jealous at time.” “Because she loves you Kim Jisoo.”
I’m relieved to have cleared thing up with Jennie.

Normal POV
Later that night Chaeyoung have a sleep over at Jisoo’s place as it’s Sunday tomorrow and she has her dad permission.

As they cuddle and enjoying Netflix, Chaeyoung noticed that Jisoo hugged her tighter than usual. Even the way Jisoo tangled the legs is unusual. Like a koala hugging a tree for dear life.

“What’s happen? Why are you so clingy today?” “Nothing. I just miss you.” Chaeyoung chuckled with her girlfriend’s answer. Then she remembered something.
“Are you hiding something from me?” She said half jokingly half seriously.

“I don’ttttt.” Jisoo replied with aegyo to stop Chaeyoung from doubting.

Chaeyoung decided to stop pressuring her girlfriend and just continue their bonding night.
But her green monster is still upset. She’s a person who like keeping thing to herself. She may love the girl but she can’t deny that this time her girlfriend really disappointed her.

*In the end, you still choose to lie to me*

“I love you, Sooya” Chaeyoung whispered to the sleeping girl as Jisoo snuggled closer to her neck. Soon after that she followed her girlfriend to dreamland.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**********
W/N

Another one is up.

It's lame isn't it?

This is ab my gf hiding me from going out with her former crush. The different here is, my girlfriend cried while back hugging me but she also chose to lie.

I'm very upset with her choice.

 

thank you everyone

till next time~