Team missions

Iz*one's baby - Season 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jahoon: Hello. Hello.

I bowed down and greeted the filming staff as I walked forward. I stopped when I was about at the center of them, standing all alone.

Jahoon: So…. What are we doing today?

I laughed awkwardly and scratched the back of my neck as I didn't know what to do with myself. The staff giggled at me.

PD-nim: Don't worry. We won't do anything to you. The reason you are alone here right now is that you have to choose which team you want to be on, either team a, b, c, d, or e.

Jahoon: What are the different teams going to do?

PD-nim: That we won't tell you yet.

Jahoon: PD-nim~ Well usually I am lucky so I will go with team b.

PD-nim pointed me in the direction of the car of the team that I was going to join. I walked inside but there wasn't anyone there yet. I sat down and just stared out of the window, occasionally playing with the camera.

Jahoon: Usually I can sometimes predict whoever is going to be on my team but it is hard since I don't know the Kep1er's members that well yet. Wizones and kep1ians try and guess with me who is gonna be the next member in this team! I'm thinking maybe Chaehyun?

Chaehyun: What about me?

I looked to my right side in surprise when suddenly Chaehyun appeared out of nowhere. Chaehyun giggled at my expression and sat beside me.

Jahoon: Where did you come from? When? How?

Chaehyun: Stupid~ I just came right now. You were too busy talking with the camera to even notice me unnie~

Jahoon: I'm sorry Chaehyun~ Please don't be mad at me~

I clung to Chaehyun's arm as I talked in a baby voice hoping for her to forgive me. Chaehyun giggled as she poked my cheek.

Sakura: Are we interrupting something?

Both Chaehyun and I looked at the door that had opened to reveal Sakura and Minju looking at us with their arms linked. Minju looked down. I followed her gaze down to mine and Chaehyun's still linked arm. Remembering the camera, I just acted like I was going to hug them. They both got inside the car with them sitting behind Chaehyun and me.

Chaehyun: So what are we going to do?

PD-nim: You guys are going to be a team today and compete against the other teams. Whoever gets to finish their task first will be available to move on to the next location. We will be driving you to your first location and from there you have to find your own way towards the final destination.

Jahoon: So you are just going to leave us in the wild all alone?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jahoon: They really did leave us all alone. Luckily not in the wild but I still don’t know where we are.

Sakura: How are we foreigners going to find the way to the final destination when we don’t know where we even are?

Chaehyun: Don’t worry. Minju Sunbaenim and I are going to help us all on the way, also I know this area! We just have to go this way for the next destination. Let’s go!

Chae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter