III.

The Story Of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin: hey!

Jimin: you're late! It's past 5 minutes already!

Jimin: Kim Minjeong!

 

She snickered as she looked down at her screen, imagining how the older look while she was sending those messages. Jimin's temper is not really short but when it comes to her, the older just become short-tempered, agressive even. Nevertheless she doesn't have any complaints, she loves the attention that the older give towards her, childlish huh? She doesn't care, she just wants the whole of older's attention to her.

 

Minjeong: sorryyyyyy

Minjeong: I'm on my way, just got caught up in traffic :(

Jimin: sure Kim Minjeong, sure 

Jimin: be here in 10 minutes or I'm leaving >:(

 

"Can we go a bit more faster please?" Minjeong looked at the taxi driver, a bit flustered knowing that the older are serious with her words. 

 

"I wish we can but no." The driver apologetically smiled to her, he must have noticed that she wanted to rush her way out of the traffic. "I can dash us out of here but I don't want to end up in jail." He snickered, Minjeong just snickered as well. It was a good thing that the driver was around her age and she doesn't have to be very polite to him. Minjeong ended up pouting and sent Jimin a short reply before paying her fare, she'll just run the remaining distantce as she doesn't want the older to leave.

 

"You sure? It's still a bit far." The driver frowned as he took her money.

 

"It's okay, just maybe next time." She snickered and closed the back seat's door before running towards the coffee shop where Jimin is waiting. The taxi driver just smiled to himself as he shooked his head.

 

 

 

 

"Took you long." Jimin rolled her eyes as Minjeong approached the table where she is sitting. Minjeong smiled apologetically and sat in front of the older with a small pout.

 

"Sorry, the traffic was just really bad, I think an accident happened or something? Not sure but I was really stuck on the road." She continued on pouting as she blurte out the reason why she was 7 minutes late from their supposed meeting time. "Sorry hm? I'll treat you instead."

 

"Tsk." Jimin scoffed. "You know my favourite." Minjeong smiled widely and did an internal 'YES!' as she know that the older is not mad with her anymore. She stood up from her seat and walked to the cashier to order a cup of caramel latte for herself and frappuccino for Jimin who was waiting at their table. She couldn't help but look at the other staffs, male staffs to be specific, who were stick

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter