I.

The Story Of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Minjeongie." She stopped on her tracks and looked back to face the younger who called for her. It was Ningning, you could say that she is one of her favourite people as they are literally together everyday. Minjeong is still young but she already have an apartment of her own, she didn't really like the idea of living with other people but here is Ningning, she lives with her. She just used to be a neighbour but one day the younger just came up to her and said that she wants to live with her, Minjeong couldn't really refuse her, especially when she used her beautiful eyes. Minjeong denies it out loud but she's weak for te younger's eyes, they are always glowing and she hopes that the glow in them would stay the same.

 

"Hm?" She hummed as response.

 

"Are you nervous? It's your first fan meeting," The younger asked, throwing herself at the older's bed and let out a muffled groan right after. "Who would have known that your book would be loved by many."

 

"Hm, kinda." She just smiled a little. She was not really a writer or anything, heck she never did once even take any of her Literature classes but one day she just randomly thought of writing her real-life experiences down in a piece of paper and it passed and passed until she just realised she had finished a book. She didn't plan on having it published but Ningning pushed her into it by saying that she'll be her number one fan. Minjeong knows that she is, they are literally together everyday and Ningning is not the type to hype other people by lying to them. "What am I even going to do there?"

 

"Maybe, ask questions?" Ningning innocently asked, blinking as she raised her head up to meet eye to eye with the older. "Interact with fans, have fun, and maybe...read out your book to them? I've seen some authors do it at their fan meetings." She shrugged her shoulders. "It must be fun, having people adore you..." She pouted.

 

Minjeong let out a small chuckle, she adjusted her vest and brushed her hair back before spraying her favourite perfume. "You are adored by many, what are you saying? Just look at your youtube account, the subscribers, likes and comments."

 

"Psh, there were comments that I didn't really like." She wasn't facing the younger but she knew that she was pouting. She knew that the girl is confident but she also know that deep inside she was doubting herself and reading the negative comments don't help. She just shook her head, she told her to stay away from reading them but she still did. "Why are people so judmental? Like why do they speak like they know everything?"

 

"Those kinds of people are just sad, don't mind them Ning." She uttered and wore her small bag. "Well, I'm off now. I'll be back around lunch I guess? Not sure." She snickered and blew a kiss to the younger before walking out of her room. She held her hands together as she hoped for today to be a good one like the others that had passed.

 

 

 

"So, you'll be answering a few questions asked by the mc..." She listened to the staff that was holding a folder, she is currently backstage and her heart beat was getting faster and faster as seconds pass by, she's used to being in front many peo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter