Two

Oops I did it again

Jimin was ecstatic when she found out she was going to be Taemin’s new music video. Nearly every trainee congratulated her. Some were more genuine than others. Others did not even try to disguise their jealousy. However Jimin only cared about one person's reaction. Jimin was taking a break during practice when Minjung suddenly back-hugged her. Jimin nearly choked on her water. Minjung quickly turned Jimin around. The younger girl cupped her face and examined her for signs for pain. 

 

“Unnie are you okay? Did I scare you?” 

 

Minjung’s face was inches from Jimin’s face. Her pink lips were so close and so tempting. Jimin found herself in a cycle of swallowing and gasping. She was pretty sure it wasn’t just the water that was causing this. 

 

“Uh yeah a little bit”

 

“Well, are you done practicing?” 

 

“Uh yeah, why?” 

 

Minjung’s smile grew bigger. Jimin’s heart and stomach were in a contest of who could react more to the younger girl. Her heart was skipping beats so sporadically that not even SM could make a song to its beat. And her stomach was a rollercoaster itself, with all its loops and drops. Minjung grabbed her forearms and pulled her up. Jimin stumbled and just happened to fall into Minjung’s arms. It was a little awkward because Jimin was taller than Minjung and because Jimin was a blushing mess. 

 

“Careful unnie” 

 

Jimin could only nod at Minjung. If Minjung knew just how whipped Jimin was she could easily wreck so much havoc. 

 

“Come on, I’m treating you to lunch”

 

“But-”

 

“No buts unnie, I’m treating you”  

 

Jimin had a sense of deja vu when she dropped Minjung off at her dorm. Only this time Minjung didn’t leave her outside her dorm room. On the way back, the two trainees had run into the pouring rain. Minjung offered her shower and Jimin didn’t have the heart to say no. Jimin came out of the shower to find the younger girl sitting on the couch in her pajamas. Minjung was adorable in her bright pink pajamas and dropping eyes. Minjung stuck her arms out wide like she wanted a hug. 

 

“Unnie! Come cuddle me!”

 

Jimin’s eyes widened. Minjung’s smile fell to a pout. 

 

“Do you not want to cuddle with me?”

 

“No!” 

 

Jimin quickly embraced the younger girl. Her smile grew wider and wider. Minjung nuzzled her head into Jimin’s neck. Jimin’s cheeks flushed a red so bright she didn’t even know was possible. Jimin could feel the younger girl nodding off so she adjusted their positions to better compensate the half-asleep girl.

 

“You’re so pretty unnie”

 

Jimin’s cheeks got redder

 

“Don’t flirt with Taemin-sunbaenim, I won’t like it”

 

And redder 

 

“You’re mine”

 

And redder. 

 

Jimin decided to be bold: she pressed a kiss to the younger girl’s head. 

 

“I’m yours, I’ll always be yours” 

 

Minjung was fast asleep so she couldn’t hear but some part of her was slowly becoming aware of the hold she had on the older girl. Eventually maybe her head will realize too.