Three

Oops I did it again

Jimin came back from meeting with the managers around 5. Aeri was chatting with her friends from home. Yizhuo and Minjung were watching a movie together, very close together. Minjung was curled into Yizhuo, not dissimilar from how Minjung would cuddle with Jimin. She let out a low growl. The sight of Minjung being so clingy with someone else was sickening. The younger girls’ sleepy words rang out in Jimin’s mind: Don’t flirt, I won’t like it, you’re mine. 

 

“So I’m yours but you're not mine” Jimin thought. 

 

“Unnie?” Jimin snapped to attention. 

 

“Yes?” Jimin’s voice awkwardly cracked. Minjung and Yizhuo broke out in laughter. 

 

“What?” Jimin snapped. 

 

“It was cute unnie” 

 

Jimin turned bright red. Minjung really did have her wrapped around her finger. 

 

“Unnie can we have chicken for dinner?” 

 

“No” 

 

Yizhuo’s face fell. A large pout formed on her face. Jimin regretted rejecting the maknae’s request so cruelly. That was until Minjung decided to comfort Yizhuo by wrapping her in an even tighter hug. Jimin growled once more. 

 

Jimin was scrolling through her phone, reading the posts of fans desperately trying to figure out their debut. Some theories were shockingly on the nose, others were very very off and some were just rude. Then as if her day couldn’t get more embarrassing, Minjung entered her room. 

 

“Unnie are you okay?” 

 

“I’m fine, just go away”

 

“Are you jealous?”

 

Jimin turned bright red. She desperately avoided Minjung’s eyes. 

 

“Nn-no” 

 

Minjung sighed. She lightly cupped Jimin’s chin. Minjung had a rather serious look on her face. Jimin’s breath weakly tumbled it’s way out of . Even when she was mad, the younger girl was breathtaking. 

 

“I don’t like Yizhuo like that, if you were wondering”

 

“What?”

 

“I, I umm, I like, nevermind forget I said anything”

 

Minjung quickly stood up. Jimin followed after desperately. 

 

“Minjung wait!”

 

Minjung ran out of the room. Minjung ignored Jimin for weeks. Every time Jimin would try to strike up a conversation, Minjung would either not answer or flee the room.