One

Oops I did it again

1.

The first time Jimin saw Minjung, her heart stopped. She was just as breathtaking then as she is now. Jimin had only been training for a few months when Minjung arrived at SM. She was rather shy, and whenever they made eye contact, Minjung would quickly look away. Although Jimin wasn’t the only one who saw her obvious beauty. The poor girl had only been at SM for a few days when she was bombarded by suitors. She was just trying to fill her water bottle when several boy trainees approached her asking for her number, coffee, a date or much more than Minjung was clearly comfortable with. 

 

“Hey! Minjung-ah, you promised me we’d get lunch” 

 

Minjung looked confused but quickly caught on. 

 

“Sorry unnie, let’s go” 

 

To further drive the point home, Minjung looped their arms together. Jimin froze. She didn’t expect Minjung to have such a strong effect on her. She could smell Minjung’s strawberry shampoo. And there was something about Minjung that just radiated warmth. 

 

“Thank you” Minjung mumbled. 

 

    The walk to the restaurant was nice. Jimin’s voice was on autopilot. Every word she said she didn’t even realize she was saying. Minjung’s honey voice was addictive. Every word Minjung said made Jimin yearn for more. Minjung’s laugh was intoxicating. Jimin had never had a drink but she was sure she was getting drunk from Minjung’s existence. 

 

“Are you okay?” 

 

Minjung’s question broke her out of her reverie. 

 

“Yeah, I’m good” 

 

“Thank you again for getting me out, I don’t know what I would have done”

 

“I’m sure anyone else would have done the same”

 

Minjung shrugged. Her awkward smile made Jimin’s stomach do flips. 

 

“We should probably head back”

 

“Yeah” 

 

Jimin offered to walk Minjung back to her dorm room. As a parting gift, Minjung hugged Jimin tightly, whispering another thank you. Jimin was certain, when Minjung walked away, she walked away with her heart. 

 

“Whipped” 

 

“What was that Aeri?”

 

“Oh nothing”