Chapter 5

Mana Academy

Onew walked to student council’s office. He wondered why they called him. When he reached there, some other council’s member already gathered, including Joon, his vice-president.

 

“Onew, there you are.”Joon was smiling and waving to Onew.

“What’s wrong? I’m busy.”said Onew while walking closer to him.

“Busy what? Training the new boy? Huh, I heard it from the principal. But I saw you look like playing with him then training him.”Joon smirked playfully. Onew wanted to protest him when a guy spoke out.

“Joon, we have something important to talk about now.”said him. He is Shim Changmin, senior from technology section. “Some of the students start to bully the junior grade.”

 

Onew turned serious. He never liked anyone who used their mana power to bully or hurting anyone without reason. “Who?”said Onew with his low voice.

“We already stopped two of them. They’re Jiyoung or he called himself G-Dragon and TOP from sophomore grade, mental section.”said Yunho, the previous council member.

“We have to do something.”Seohyun, Onew’s classmate and a new council member worried if junior grade students will get hurt badly someday.

 

“Fine. I’ll investigate this.”Onew walked out. “If anyone saw them doing it again, stop and catch them. We need to ask them.”said Onew before he walked away.

 

He walked outside while thinking how he should lure the bullies. Then he thought something which he found it will be really interesting. He turned himself into Taemin. He had the same looks, height, and voice. “Great. Now I just have to walk around for a while.”

Onew walked in Taemin’s form freely. Being a special shape-shifter, he could change himself into anything. As long as he already saw the object and absorb their mana.

------------

Taemin and Seungyeon were walking out the cafeteria when they saw Key walk pass them with tears in his eyes.

 

Seungyeon ran to him. "What is wrong?"

 

Key didn't answer just stared at the floor. Seungyeon frowned as she looked at Key. "Did someone hurt you?"

 

"There was some older guys.. they they..." Key stuttered as he cried.

 

Suddenly a bunch of people came to them and pointed at Key. "You should have seen that guy just now.. he was hilarious just now. He suddenly went to one girl and confessed his love for her then out of nowhere he started screaming in anger and finally he was laughing like a crazy person and now look at him he is crying. What is wrong with him?" one girl giggled.

 

Seungyeon glared at them. "Be quiet. Can't you see that he is hurt!"

"Aish it must've been someone from mental section. Playing with his emotions or something." Seungyeon muttered. She then placed her hand on Key's shoulder. "Don't care about people like that ok?"

Taemin frowned when he looked down the stairs and saw a person who looked just like him. Am I seeing things? Taemin shook his head.

No he wasn't dreaming...Taemin then went to run and chase th eperson who look like him. Who was it?

 

But when he run he suddenly bumped in someone and fall into the floor.

 

"Look what we have here, a junior."

 

Gdragon was smiling and he was talking to TOP next to him. They just have fun by manipulating someone's action (which is Key by the way). TOP then try to get into Taemin's head and take over control of his body. Taemin who feel someone was in his head, try to fight it.

 

Many things going on His mind because of that, then suddenly flames are seen beside Gdragon and TOP. "woahhhhhhhh..this boy is elemental...."

Everything was happening so fast before he knew it, TAemin had burn all the walls surrounding him, Gdragon and TOP who look very afraid take their rum far from Taemin.

Onew who look at the scene immediately change into his own form and run to TAemin. Taemin himself is surrounded by blue flames, Onew cant get near that.

--

Seungyeon saw it when Taemin ran down the stairs. She sat Key down on their table and patting his head. “It’s okay, calm down. Wait here okay. I’ll be back.”

 

She teleported herself to chase Taemin. But when she popped out. She saw Taemin had blue flames around him. He closed his eyes and crouched down, hugging his knees.

 

“Taemin!!”she called Taemin. But he wasn’t even moved.

“TAE--Taemin??”just when she was about to call him again, another Taemin ran to her and stood next to her.

 

She looked back and forth between the Taemin who was surrounded by the blue flames and the Taemin who stood beside her. It was actually Onew in disguise. No one can differentiate him when he changed to someone.

 

Onew saw TOP and G-Dragon were going to run away from there. “Seungyeon, knocked G-Dragon. I’ll knock TOP.”said Onew in Taemin’s voice. Onew -or Taemin- ran to chase TOP before he changed himself and became a huge brown horse.

 

“Onew? It’s you? Aish, you make me confuse!”said Seungyeon. She remembered Onew’s word and teleported herself and fell right above G-Dragon. “Easy. Done.”Seungyeon was making sure G-Dragon was unconscious. Then, she teleport back to Taemin who still has the flames around him.

 

Onew kicked TOP with his back legs. It made him flew to the wall and unconscious. After that, he ran back to Taemin with his horse feet. When Seungyeon saw him, he reverted back to normal.

 

“We have to do something!”said Seungyeon panic.

“Don’t you try to teleport yourself to near him. You will burn yourself if you touch him.”Onew warned Seungyeon.

“Then what should we do?”asked Seungyeon.

“Call any water mana user or someone who can infiltrate his mind to calm him down.”said Onew.

“Okay.”she said and she quickly teleported herself.

"Hi Seohyun!" Seungyeon suddenly popped in front of the girl while she was sitting on a bench on the yard.

Seohyun flinched when she saw her. "You should really stop scaring people like that Seungyeon unnie!"

 

"I'm sorry but we need you." Seungyeon said and held Seohyun's hand tightly then teleported them both to the place Taemin was at.

 

"Here is our sweet little water Seohyun!" Seungyeon exclaimed when the two arrived.

 

Onew walked to Seohyun and pointed at Taemin. "That boy there, he controls the fire but he has still some problems controlling his power well. There were some guys bullying around and now he has trouble calming himself down and it's a little bit dangerous for the rest of us.. so please help."

 

Seohyun nodded and walked closer to Taemin smiling calmly. She rubbed her hands together a few times gathering the water that she possessed. After a moment she sprayed water gently over Taemin then slightly stronger until all the flames around Taemin calmed down.

Taemin feel water spraying him, the flame surrounding him is finally gone. He then try to get up, but his knees give up on him. Because of the power he let out, now he is weak. He then try to walk but end up passing out.

 

Onew who look at the situation catch Taemin before he fell on the floor.

 

"Is he fine?" Seungyeon asked with a worried face, taemin look so pale now.

 

"I'll take him to the infimary, don't worry he will be fine. Take care of Key won't you."

 

Onew then carried Taemin in a bridal style while Seungyeon make her way to Key. She is now calming down the younger boy.

 

"Shhh....calm down a bit."

 

Seungyeon stay with Key till the boy look much better.

 

Onew however went to the infimary, he knew that what just happened was known by the teacher and that means Taemin's power can be considered as dangerous. Onew sighed look at the young boy sleeping.