Chapter 9 : Unconscious

The Bride of Wizard King
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

< Youra's POV >

"Ouch, my head!"

I don't know how long I have been sleeping but it's so weird. After Ren forced me to go with him, I couldn't remember anything. How could I come home? And why was I sleeping?

I remembered about Jeonghan was hit badly so I called him.

Me : Hi, Jeonghan, how are you now? Are you okay?

Jeonghan : I'm being hospitalized with our other 3 classmates. But don't worry, we're all safe now.

Me : Hospitalizing? Oh I'm really sorry about this. I'll go to see you tomorrow. It's late night now. Please take rest! Goodnight…

I was very heartbreaking to hear this. Jeonghan and other friends got hit by Ren and being hospitalized. I got very angry and rushed to go downstairs to find Ren.

Grandma : Youra, you woke up now? Come to have dinner, I've prepared for you.

Me : Grandma, where is Ren?

Grandma : He's in his room but don't enter. He said he wants to be alone for now. Come and have dinner!

Me : Grandma, you know what he did today? He hit our classmates seriously and they're being hospitalized. (I started sobbing.)

Grandma : Oh dear, maybe he was in bad mood. But don't disturb him for now! Just have dinner and go to bed! You're not well too.

Me : Grandma, what was wrong with me? How did I get home?

Grandma : Oh you became unconscious and Ren brought you home. Alright just come to have dinner then go to bed! I'm gonna go to bed now. And please don't enter his room!

Grandma said then left me in dining room alone. I was very stressful and angry at the same time so I went to his room.

I opened his door without knocking. I saw him was sitting on bed, closing his eyes. Look like he was doing meditation or something. I don't care and called him.

Me : Ren!

He opened his eyes slowly and looked at me with scary face expression.

Ren : Go out! (He said with mean voice.)

Me : I've something to talk with you.

Ren : I said go out! Go out right away! (He said with even meaner voice.)

Me : Ren, you know what you have done today? Those classmates who you hit badly today are now being hospitalized. You should go to apologize to them tomorrow.

Ren : I never say sorry and I want them to die.

Me : You're so cruel and scary. Are you even a human?

He got off from bed then walked to me. He pushed me to the wall and came very close to me. I became so scared.

Me : Ren...

Ren : I'm not a human. I'm a wi.....

Suddenly grandma came in.

Grandma : Youra! Why are you here? I told you not to disturb him. Come out right now!

I took chance to escape from him and left with grandma.

-----

Grandma : I told you not to enter his room. Why don't you listen?

Grandma seems to get angry with me.

Me : I have something to talk with him so...

Grandma : Don't disturb him from now on! Go to bed!

I burst out crying then ran to my room.

-----

Sometimes I can't understand even my own grandma. I don't understand why she has to listen and treats Ren like a king like this.

Ren is very scary today. He looks like a different person. What will he do to me if grandma won't arrive on time earlier? I'm still shaking with fear.

-----

Next day, I went to school alone because grandma said Ren won't go today. He's inside his room quietly. He didn't even come out to have breakfast. I was curious but I shouldn't insist to know about him.

At school everyone was talking about Ren, like he's like an evil and very dangerous person.

Today after class I went to visit our classmates and Jeonghan at hospital. Thanks god, they got better a lot and they will leave hospital tomorrow.

Me : Jeonghan, I'm really sorry for what Ren did.

Jeonghan : It's not your mistake. Why need to apologize instead of him?

Me : Hmm because he's staying at my place.

Jeonghan : Youra, he's not safe for you. Be careful!

Jeonghan's word and his serious face made me so worried.

-----

I went back home a little bit late and unexpectedly met Aron-sunbae in front of my house. He has just arrived and got off from car with unwell face expression.

Me : Aron-sunbae, why are you here?

Aron : Your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter