Chapter 43 : The Love of My Life

The Bride of Wizard King
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Your highness, we finally could contact with some armies that haven’t died. They all agreed to join us.” said the commander of South Town, Hoshi.

“Good! Keep finding more and don’t react anything yet, also don’t let anyone knows about my consciousness yet!” -Ren-

Ren has arrived to central town but he and his armies still haven’t taken any action yet. They are staying inside forest which not so far from the castle. Ren is trying to find his armies who still alive to join his journey but never come out to meet them in person as he wants to hide his consciousness for some reasons.

Everyday, they collected more and more armies to join and keep training. They haven’t reacted anything to Minhyun’s side yet. In this battle, Ren gave an important role to Hoshi who is a head commander of South Town also the trustful assistant of JRie as his personal assistant.

After got a chance to come back to life, Ren became more strong and powerful. He learnt the highest magic successfully that even his grandpa hasn’t done it yet.

Some nights, Ren would take out his soul and go inside the castle. Doing like this, no one could see him. He went to see how the situation inside the castle is and also how his beloved people are doing inside the glass wall. But he still doesn’t let his beloved people see him either besides his beloved son.

Tonight, after seeing situation inside the castle, Ren went to see everyone inside the glass wall. This night, Youra isn’t sleeping yet. She is pampering her beloved son to sleep and keeps looking at him. Ren didn’t make himself visible to her. He entered the glass wall and sat down next to mother and son. Youra started sobbing as she misses Ren again.

“Ren hik hik I don’t want to sleep because I don’t want to be cheated by dream anymore, the dream that having you kiss me, hug me… It was so real and I’m hurt.” -Youra-

Ren was painful, looking at how Youra has to suffer because of his absence. He casted a spell to make her fall asleep then entered her dream.

< Inside the Dream >

Ren is hugging Youra inside his arms and laying inside a beautiful garden. Youra woke up by the familiar warmness of hug and scent.

“I’m dreaming again.” she whispered then slowly looked up to the owner of the hands who is hugging her.
“Ren, I know it’s you.” she smiled and hugged over his chest.
“I know it’s just another good dream. I know when I wake up and you’ll disappear. So can you stay here a bit longer? I miss you so much and our son does too. How are you doing in heaven? Do you miss us?”

Ren wiped Youra’s tears and gave her a soft smile.

“I always miss Youra and Riam. I miss you both so much too.” he replied then gave her a soft kiss on forehead.

“I wish I could have you back, my love. I want to marry you, be your bride, your wife, your queen. If I can have you back, I promise I’m not gonna leave you. I’ll keep my life on you, be with you for the rest of my life. I love you, Ren.” Youra expressed how she loves and wants Ren back.

“I’m already back Youra but please give me a little time. We’ll surely meet again. I’ll make you my queen. I’ll give you everything that you deserve, the love of my life. Youra, I love you.” Ren said to her with his sincere eyes.

They both were looking at each other emotionally then Ren started approaching her lips. Youra returned the kiss right away as she loves it so much too. The soft lips which full of sweetness, the hug which full of warmness, Youra’s happily feeling his love, the real love, the real Ren.

After kissing like they missed each other so much, Ren patted her face and said good-bye.

“It’s time for you to go, right? Can you please stay a bit longer? Tonight the dream feels so real, the kiss and hug feel so real.” Youra started hugging him tighter like she doesn’t want to let him go at all.

“I’ll be back to you. Don’t be too sad! I’ll comeback to you again because I love you. Please take care of our son well. I’ll be back… Good-bye for now!” Ren raised her left hand and gave a good bye kiss on it then left her dream.

-----

~ NEXT DAY ~

Commander Minhyun finally found out the reason of that glass wall by the help of his teacher. This glass wall is built by little Riam’s spell but even the little Riam didn’t realize it. In order to break this glass wall, they have to kill little Riam first. So Minhyun came up with a trick to cheat them.

That night, Minhyun made a plan. He transformed himself to be Ren. When everyone soundly fell asleep, he went in the room.

“Riam, Riam, wake up, Son! Please help Papa! Papa is so hurt.” Minhyun transformed himself as bloody Ren who was stabbed by an arrow and painfully asking for help outside the glass wall.

Riam woke up and saw his father in that situation. He quickly got up and was running to his father. That moment Youra woke up and saw little Riam was almost left the glass wall. She shouted in shock, made everyone awake too.

“Riam, where are you going? Don’t go, Son!” -Youra-

“Riam wants to help Papa.” Riam gave a quick turn to his mother then ran passing the glass wall, not giving chance to anybody to catch him in time.

“Riam!!!” everyone shouted in shock but little Riam was alrea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter