Chapter 30 : Being Separated

The Bride of Wizard King
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Papa, we’re going back to our castle tomorrow, right?” Riam was in Ren’s arms while they were preparing their stuffs for departure tomorrow.

“Yes! We will be arrived in 3days.” -Ren-

“Yeah, I’m so happy. Riam will meet Mommy soon. I miss Mommy so much.” Riam was jumping on bed with joy.

“I miss Youra too.” Ren murmured to himself.

-----

A moment later little Riam fell asleep and Wizard King came.

“Grandpa!” Ren bowed to the Wizard King.

“Riam is sleeping already?” Wizard King walked to bed, looking at Riam.

“Yes your majesty, he fell asleep early today. He is so happy to be back to the castle. He can’t wait to meet his mother.” -Ren-

“Right, talking about your bride, has she agreed to get married with you already?” -Wizard King-

“Grandpa… it’s… I think she still needs time.” Ren was hesitating to say.

“That girl is really stubborn. If she doesn’t want to get married with you then chase her away from our kingdom. She gave a birth to the next king after you already so she’s not necessary anymore. Send her back to her world!” Wizard King became pissed off.

“Grandpa, please give her a little more time! I believe I can make her change her mind.” Ren begged.

“I need to transfer my position to you as soon as possible so we don’t need to waste time on that stubborn girl. You have an heir now so you can marry whoever you want besides her. No need to give value to a girl who doesn’t know your value for her.” Wizard King finished his words then left the room.

Ren was very sad to see how Wizard King got pissed off and he knew it’s going to be hard when they’re back to the castle.

-----

Next morning, Wizard King and everyone left the west town and headed to their castle. It took them 3days to arrive. Everyone inside the castle came to wait outside to welcome them.

Finally, they arrived.

“Mommy!!!” Riam quickly ran to his mother.

“Riam, my dear son, are you okay?” Youra burst out crying, hugging little Riam.

“Riam is fine. Riam miss Mommy so much.” -Riam-

Mother and son cried and hugged each other. Everyone was in tear seeing how emotional the reunion between them both.

“Youra!” Ren walked to them. Youra slowly turned to Ren.
“I’ve saved our son.” Ren gave a soft smile to her.

“Ren!” Youra burst out crying. Ren gave her and Riam a hug.

“Thank for saving our son! I was so worried about you two. I almost died.” -Youra-

“Sorry to make you worried! We’re back safe now. Stop worrying!” Ren consoled her.

After a while, Wizard King stepped forward.

“Ren, come to meet me in one hour! Take your bride with too!” Wizard King gave an order then left the crowd.

Ren became so uncomfortable and worried.

-----

[ Inside Ren’s Room ]

Ren and Youra were talking about their lives during this one month.

“…. Ren… I…” Youra became shy. She wanted to tell about her pregnancy.

“What’s up? Do you have anything to tell me?” -Ren-

“You said you want another baby, right?” Youra shyly asked and faced down.

“Yes, I really want another baby with you. Why are you so shy? Are you…..” Ren became curious of her shyness when talking about baby.

Youra touched her stomach.

“Don’t tell me I’ve become a father to another kid?!...” -Ren-

Youra nodded.

“I’ve another baby now? Is it true? Youra, thank you!” Ren rushed to hug her tight.

“Minhwa-nim found out that I’m pregnant on the day you left to recuse Riam. I’m now 2 months pregnant.” -Youra-

“I’m so happy. Thank you for having another kid for me! Sorry that I’ve not taken care of you both. I’ll be a good husband and father for you both from now on. I love you, Youra. Thank you! Thank you!” Ren was so excited to hear and felt really thankful for Youra.

“Please take care of us, Ren! I want to be taken care with love which I didn’t get during my pregnancy for Riam. I wanna feel husband love for myself and father love for our baby. Please love and take care of us!” Youra was in tear, asking him.

Ren released his hug and looked at her face. He slowly wiped her tears.

“I promise I’ll put my life to take care of you and our second baby. I’ll give you all the love I have. I promise with you, my love.” Ren promised then gave her a kiss on the forehead.

They were happily celebrating the good news together then it’s time to go to meet the Wizard King.

-----

[ At Wizard King’s Residence ]

“Grandpa, here we come! Please accept our respect!” Ren and Youra bowed to the king.

“Stand up!” Wizard King ordered them to stand up.
“I call you both to come here is about the marriage. I want you both marry in 3 days.” -Wizard King-

Ren turned to look at Youra who looked so shocked to hear the order.

“I’m sorry but I don’t feel like marrying yet. Please give me a little time, your majesty!” Youra refused.

Wizard King became pissed off and Ren became so worried.

“How dare you! You dare to oppose my order? You have been hurting my grandson. He has been waiting for you. Why are you this stubborn?” Wizard King angrily shouted at her.

“But I really need more time.” -Youra-

“How long?” -Wizard King-

“I don’t know or it could be never happened…..” -Youra-

“What the hell you mean it’ll never happen? You won’t get married with Ren?” -Wizard King-

“I don’t know what I know now is I need time. I can’t get married as per your order in 3 days. I’m really sorry.” Youra bowed to apologize to the wizard king.

“You are really stubborn.” Wizard King was furious at Youra. He chanted his power and intending to attack Youra. Ren saw it. He used his body to protect her and received the attack to him instead.

“RENNNNNN!!!”

Ren fell on the floor and vomited blood at once.

“Ren, are you ok? hik hik Ren…” Youra burst out crying and rushed to carry Ren.

“Ren, are you crazy? Why would you risk your life to protect her? You’re still having injuries.” -Wizard King-

“Grandpa, please spare her life! Don’t hurt her, I beg you.” Ren begged with his weak voice.

“You’re so stupid. She doesn’t deserve your love for her. She made you suffered a lot. I’ll finish her life.” Wizard King started chanting his power to attack Youra again. He made her flew in the air and used power to squeeze her neck.

“Ouch it’s hurt. hik hik” Youra cried in pain.

“Grandpa, I beg you. Please don’t kill her! She is being pregnant.” -Ren-

Wizard King heard this then quickly stopped the magic. He made Youra came down to the floor safely.

“Is she really pregnant?” Wizard King asked.

“Yes she is having my another baby for 2 months now. Please spare her life, grandpa!” -Ren-

“Leave for now!” Wizard King was speechless. He ordered Ren and Youra to leave.

Youra carried Ren to leave. They went back to their residence.

-----

[ In Ren’s Room ]

“Papa, why are you sick again? hik hik” Riam burst out crying seeing his father having injuries again.

“Papa is fine. Don’t cry!” Ren who was laying on bed sickly tried to move his hand to wipe his son’s tears.

“I’m sorry, Ren. I made you in this state.” Youra cried.

“It’s ok. I said I’ll put my life to protect you and our babies, right? Don’t cry!” Ren tried to show her a smile.

“Babies? why babies not baby?” Riam became curious of his father’s word.

“Riam, you’re having a younger sibling now. Your mother is pregnant.” Ren proudly told his son.

“I’m having a little sibling, right? Yeah I’m a big brother now. Mommy, when will I can see my little sibling?” Riam became so excited to hear.

“We have to wait for 7months more. Now my stomach is still small. It means your little sibling is still small too. We need to wait, Riam.” Youra explained to her son.

“I can wait. Little kid, please hurry grow bigger, brother is waiting to see you.” Riam hugged his mother’s stomach and talked to his little sibling.

-----

That night, when Youra soundly fell asleep, Ren woke up.

He sat on the bed, looking at Youra. He was upset that Youra refused the marriage with him. He just couldn’t understand. He sobbed alone then left to outside.

“Though I love you so much, I can’t help not to get upset with you. I’m so upset, Youra. How long do I have to wait for you? Why can’t you just accept me?” -Ren-

Ren was sobbing alone without realizing his grandpa was secretly watching him. Wizard King really pity Ren and became more furious with Youra.

“She is just stubborn like my bride but I won’t let her hurt my grandson like this. She should get some punishment.” -Wizard King-

-----

Next day, Wizard King called Ren and Youra to meet him again.

“Grandpa! Do you have anything with us?” -Ren-

“I called you both today because I have made a decision. I decided to stop your marriage as your bride’s wish but you have to marry the daughter of Lord Song from East Town. Marry her then go to the throne!” Wizard King shocked Ren with the sudden decision.

“Grandpa! I love Youra and we already have two babies together.” Ren refused at once.

“Then what? You can have many babies with her and many other girls if you want. Your bride doesn’t want to marry you by herself so I have to find you another wife. She already gave us the next heir so it’s no problem if she doesn’t want to go to the throne with you. And since she doesn’t want to marry you, she isn’t allowed to stay in your residence. From today on, she will move to live at simple servant room.” -Wizard King-

“Grandpa, please don’t do like this! How could she live in such place? She is pregnant now. She needs a good care.” Ren was teary begging his grandpa.

“It’s her choice and my decision. Prepare yourself, you will get married in 3 months. Now leave!” Wizard King gave a strong order that Ren couldn’t refuse.

Youra remained silent for the whole time. She didn’t react anything at all. Only Ren who is sad and crying of not being able to stop his grandpa’s decision.

“Ren, don’t be sad! I can accept his decision. I’ll move to live in servant room.” -Youra-

“How can you stay there? It’s not comfortable. I can’t let you stay away from my arms. I’ll protect you.” -Ren-

“As long as I can stay here and see Riam every day, I don’t mind where I’m living.” -Youra-

“If you agree to get married with me, I’ll go to beg grandpa to stop that arranged marriage and you don’t have to live in servant room.” -Ren-

“No Ren! Please marry! Please marry to someone that your grandpa arranges for you. I’m fine with it.” Youra gave him a smile but it just hurt him instead.

“Youra… what did you just say? Don’t you feel sad even a little bit? I’m going to marry another girl. How could you say you’re fine? Don’t you love me?” Ren became so painful.

“I love you that’s why I want you to have a better girl. It’s good to have many wives, isn’t it? You can have many babies and grow them to protect your kingdom. I’m still here. We can see each other. There is nothing bad about it.” Youra remained smiling through Ren’s tears.

Ren was speechless with Youra.

-----

Youra prepared her stuffs to move to live in servant room.

“Mommy, where are you going? Are you leaving me? hik hik Mommy!” Riam burst out crying to see Youra prepared her stuffs to leave the residence.

“Riam, I’m not leaving you. I just move to live in different place but we’ll meet every day. Don’t worry!” -Youra-

“Why stop living with Papa?” -Riam-

“Listen Riam! Your Papa is going to get married. He’ll live with his queen so Mommy can’t stay here with him. Mommy will move to live in different place but we will meet each other every day.” Youra patted Riam’s head to console.

“Why does Papa need to marry someone else? Why can’t Mommy be the queen?” -Riam-

“Because I don’t suit him.” Youra burst out crying too.
“Anyway Mommy is still here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter