Three

WHAT IS LOVE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning woke DaHyun enveloped on all sides by her unnie bodies. Sana and Nayeon hugged her by the sides, Momo hugged her waist, her head gently bobbing on DaHyun's chest. A serene smile and quiet snoring from Nayeon in my right ear. It was so cozy and comfortable. Thanks to them, she was able to recover, gain confidence in the next day.

- You woke up, Dubu - heard a gentle whisper in your left ear, then soft kisses followed all over the cheek, stopped near the lips, not making further steps. - Good morning, baby.

- Good morning, Sana -unnie . Good morning Nabongs - she giggled, feeling a slight tickling under her side. - Hey, Momorin , if you only dare to drool ... Ha-ha-ha - she laughed loudly, receiving a tickling response. - Ha ha ha, I give up, I give up! - from tala beat on the sheets, dodging.

- I want a kiss - a voice came from nowhere, Nayeon still holding DaHyun in her arms, bent over and quickly kissed Momo's laughing lips, then kissed Sana's lips and finally DaHyun's red cheeks. - Okay, now everyone is marching to the bathroom, I went to make breakfast. We're going in 20 minutes, so don't be late. We have a hard and rather interesting day today! Today we will carry out our plan to conquer Chaeyoung!

***

The next day, the school was relatively quiet. There were no shouts, no rumors, no pictures of a certain girl, who always gave problems to the president of the school, on the notice board. Classmates 3-E looked in surprise at the girl sitting in the class, who was listening to the teacher attentively. There was no limit to their surprise, even the teacher would stop from time to time and check if he really saw Kim DaHyun in the class.

Usually, Kim DaHyun at this time stood outside the classroom, with her arms raised above her head, punished . Or she was usually in the office of the school president, scolding for misconduct at school. Many, including Chaeyoung, who was in the same class as DaHyun, thought that their eyesight was changing when the girl didn’t do any shameful actions during recess. For all 10 Minutes, while the break lasted, they never heard:

- Chaeyoung, I love you!

or

- I had a dream in which Chaeyoung and I were making love ...

Everything was quiet then, when there was lunch, exercise and going home. This continued for two more days, until the next day, in the morning, a rumor spread, in which not everyone wanted to believe, but decided to check, having waited for those about whom they spoke.

I saw Momo kiss DaHyun. Are they dating?

“No, no, it just can't be,” Chaeyoung laughed at the rumored, sitting on a bench near the school with Mina and JiHyo. “They are friends and nothing more,” the voice sounded confidently. - If there was something, then Dahyunie would tell me.

- Although the last two days they were together all the time. Momo never left DaHyun, ”JiHyo said thoughtfully, checking the watch on her hands, seeing that there was still time, none of her friends were late yet.

- Yes, it also seemed to me that Momo seemed to be courting her - recalling the two previous days, Mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter