Two

WHAT IS LOVE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DaHyun stopped in front of the cafeteria entrance, not taking a step further, she simply could not overpower herself. She was not afraid that when they saw her, schoolchildren would begin to whisper or tease with jokes. She did not care at all, because the main judge of her actions was her heart. She could not cross the threshold for one single reason: Chaeyoung was sitting with her back to the entrance, next to her was Mina, opposite San and Momo. They were discussing something, and although DaHyun hadn't heard of what, she could imagine.

She was about to turn around and leave when someone held her by the elbow, forcing her to stop.

-Don't show your fears to anyone, Dubu, - Nayeon said, gently nudging her in with her. - Be more confident, and always go to the goal, even if this goal itself abandons you - she added with her lips, smiling affably at the sitting friends. - Use any means, because in love all means are good, right? - winked at her, holding her hand tightly in an encouraging shake. - Hi girls. Hello, baby - quickly kissed her lips, then sat down next to her, kissing again only now on the cheek.

- I miss you, Nabongie - paying full attention to my girlfriend. - You wrote that you will free yourself earlier, and together we will be able to enjoy the loneliness in our place - Sana was leaning towards her, perfectly playing the role of a girl in love. - Why so long, I was tired of waiting?

- It was necessary to settle a couple of cases, but now I'm all yours - kissing on the cheek, then turning my palm with the back side and kissing it there. - Sorry.

-You are so cute, - Momo commented, forgetting for a while about her food and looking at the couple in love. - Ah, when will I have someone to kiss my palm like Nabongie-unnie and ask for forgiveness - before she finished, DaHyun took her palm and softly touched her lips to the skin. - What are you doing? Momo seemed to ask, but everyone heard the same question from Chaeyoung.

- I fulfill your wish, Momo -unnie - without looking up from her palm, she kissed again, then put her palm to her cheek, looked at her older friend with a puppy look. - For today I will be the prince you have been waiting for.

- Why only for today? - Nayeon laughed, not noticeably from everyone, looking at the reactions. Whatever Dubu is up to now , she's great at it. I see the first signs of jealousy in Chaeyoung's eyes. And not only her, unfortunately. But I will not interfere. Not. Not yet.

- Because for today I'm your gin in a magic lamp. Oh, my lady, command, what do you want? - theatrically bowed, putting her hand to her heart.

- I wish you - to think, then an idea came up, and she finished, exchanging glances with Nayeon - went on a date with me.

- What ?! / No way! Their table shouted, and the loudest protest was from Chaeyoung.

***

- I don't understand why you are against my date with Momo -unnie ? - Spinning near the mirror, asked DaHyun, looking through the mirror reflection at her best friend lying on her bed, and leafing through the catalogs of a fashion magazine.

...

- Great move, Momorin - high -fives Nayeon, helping her dress up for the upcoming date. Sana was sitting in a chair, looking at the cheerful couple with judgment in her eyes. - Sorry, Sana, for acting behind your back.

- Why didn't you tell me? - pouting.

- We're talking now. You saw Chaeyoung's reaction, she's definitely discouraging DaHyun from going on a date right now. I wonder what reasoning she says?

...

- I'm not at all against your date, you just know why she said it in front of everyone - throwing the magazine aside, glancing over her friend from under his brows. “She wanted Nayeon-unnie to bejealous!

...

- I suppose she talks about my jealousy of you, Momo - passing that beige blouse, but after fitting, she shook her head negatively, passed red, burgundy and pink, in the end, settled on mother-of-pearl.

- If they knew our secret, they would have come up with something else - appraisingly looking her friend from head to toe, said Sana. - Better to wear shorts or a skirt, the short one with a small slit on the thigh.

- And I think that the trousers here are the very thing - I did not agree with the opinion of Nayeon fashion. - Beige trousers with ...

- Then, instead of a blouse, put on a top - interrupted Sana, going up to Momo, taking off her blouse, but was in no hurry to hand her the top that Nayeon gave.

Momo looked at her innocently, expecting what would come next. She didn't have to wait long, she felt Nayeon's arms hugged from her back, Sana, meanwhile, approached even closer, almost back to back, slowly bent down and gently kissed her lips. Momo responded by opening slightly, taking in the warm tongue, deepening the kiss.

Her back pressed closer to the front, the part of Nayeon, whose hands rose just above the belly, gently squeezed on her chest, gently feeling. Momo gave a groan, pressed her lips harder, putting her palms on the back of Sana's head , pulling her to her, a couple of more kisses like this, pulled away, languidly meeting the desired look from Sana :

-I need to get ready for a date, - she reminded quietly, her lips, tilting her head back, opening up more neck space, enjoying the kisses and bites of Nayeon. - We won't make it in 10 minutes - she moaned, getting out of Nayeon's arms with great reluctance and moving away from San

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter