One

WHAT IS LOVE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-DaHyun, stop being silent, you were caught on a hot one, so to speak - clearing your throat, putting your hands tiredly on the table, said Park JiHyo, vice president of the school board. She looked at the two girls standing, her friends, that they looked where it was fit but not at her. She then looked back at the president of the school board, Im Nayeon, who sent her a look telling her to continue. - Why did you climb under the windows of the men's locker room?

-I thought it was a women's locker room,-squeaked Kim DaHyun, timidly looking at Chaeyoung, who was standing next to her.

-And why do you spy on the girls? - did not want to, but asked, although she knew the answer perfectly.

-I wanted to see Chaeyoung, - she sighed, again casting a sideways glance at her friend. Chaeyoung stood staunchly, did not show how she really felt about this incident.

-Go on,- JiHyo insisted, crossing her fingers, begging all the saints to hear a completely different answer than the one she knew about.

-I wanted to see what clothes she came in today, just in case, so that I would not give what she already has later,” she hurried to explain, seeing the frown from JiHyo. - Chaengie has a birthday soon, and I was exhausted thinking about what to give her. Asked Sana-unnie, she told me that the best gift is the underwear, and that if I give it Chaeyoung, she quickly agreed to be my girlfriend, - rattled DaHyun, dreamy ending on the last syllable, smile broadened itself and glistening eyes when she boldly looked at her friend:

-That's why today I decided to find out what kind of lingerie she wears, so as not to give something identical to what she has later. Ah, as I thought, my Chaengie wears in a strawberry and a bra that shades her small s of the same color so sweetly,- quietly, as if to herself a girl whispered, but unfortunately, everyone heard her.

With all her strength, Chaeyoung gave her a slap in the back, but did not run out of the office, only turned away so that no one could see her red cheeks.

-DaHyun! JiHyo shouted indignantly, so loudly that the window panes cracked. She innocently looked at her, rubbing her bruised place, her lips protruding with resentment. -Now apologize to Chaeyoung! And promise that you'll never spy on her again!

-I can't promise that. It is never too long, besides impossible. And if Chaengie becomes my girlfriend and we will have the first night of love, how can I ... -Chaeyoung quickly slammed with her hand and looked sternly into her eyes.

-Shut up, unnie, - she ordered. -Sorry, JiHyo-unnie, but can we go now, our art club lesson starts in 10 minutes, and we still wanted to have a bite before the lesson. I promise that DaHyun-unnie will never spy on girls again, - intentionally skipping a word about her, Chaeyoung promised, lowering her friend's mouth and clutching her hand with force.

-Yes, JiHyo, let go of the kids,- Nayeon said softly to them, lifting herself from the couch she recently sat on, shaking her hips lightly, she went to DaHyun, leaned over to her ear and whispered: -Good hunting, DaHyun. Tell me everything at home.

-Thank you and be sure,- DaHyun winked conspiratorially, until two hands pulled her away, hugging her waist.

-Ha ha ha, this couple amuses me,- laughed into Nayeon's voice as the doors closed behind them. -When will our tiger cub surrender, when will they finally be together? - The question was rhetorically raised, but JiHyo answered anyway, arms crossed on her chest, allowing herself to relax:

-I'm afraid that never, you know DaHyun, there is no chance, because Chaeyoung is in love with Mina ...

-Yes, who in turn is in love with Sana - coughing with laughter, said Nayeon. - And Sana is in love with Momo, but pretends not to, pretending to be my girlfriend, so as not to lose her. And I love Sana so much that I am ready for such sacrifices, to be the one used.”

-It’s good that I’m not in love with any of you, otherwise it would be a commotion, right? - JiHyo laughed merrily, approaching Nayeon, opening her comforting embrace, and when her friend's head touched her chest, she began to shake, calm, as soon as she could, the most faithful and loving friend.

-Don't lie to yourself at least, JiHyo, - after a moment of silence, Nayeon whispered, looking very close into the girl’s large and deep eyes. -I hear your heart, and I am very sorry that I can’t help you - she put her ear to the place where the beat of a fast heartbeat was heard, enjoying it.

She heard the girl involuntarily hold her breath, trying to calm her heart, then, as calmly as possible, moved away from her, not looking in her direction, went to the window, and looked into the yard. She saw Chaeyoung resting her hands on her hips, explaining something to DaHyun, who l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter