Chapter

Interview

"Please pass me the script" the director asked his assistant Lee taemin.

Today was a big day for taemin because he never worked on a big project like this which included interviewing famous people. With the level of curiosity he has, he can easily be the most child-like in the room but when it comes to his works, he made sure that he did his homework so that he won't do show that side of him. May be that's how he could probably started working on big projects just after he completed his training.

Sometimes God doesn't give everything to a person. But whoever met taemin knows that that saying was all wrong because he was just as handsome as any person out there even though he doesn't really pay attention to the way he dress up. It gets pretty sweaty at the end of each shoot so he doesn't feel the need to get ready than the occasional lunch he have with his colleagues.


Without waiting he handed out the scripts to director and the crew. Then he slowly went to the side so that he can see and be more of help.

Roll
Camera
Action

The shoot went smoothly as the assistant was always on hold waiting for his orders. The little assistant always had his ways around the staff and it seemed like he controlled everyone with his heavenly smile. May be that's what the star of the day thought from his observation from the moment he stepped foot on this interview. 

"Hello sir. Welcome. I'm Lee taemin and I'm assistant director today. Come with me please. I will be briefing you about today's shoot".  the little one said with a cheeky smile. So that's where Choi minho went, the most famous actor and the one who is titled as the most eligible bachelor by the latest issue of vogue magazine. 

Interview wasn't as typical as minho thought. At least it didn't had the normal questions he was really tired of answering. He felt like a machine answering the same question again and again. Sometimes he even get bored by his own answers. So he often changed his answers for fun. 

But not a single interview failed to ask him about his relationship status. To this as always he had his perfect answer which was currently he would like to focus on his work as much as possible and that's all he planned for him now. 

From time to time, the elders eyes were searching for a little assistant during the interview. But the assistant always seemed to be so involved in his work. Not that he was counting or anything but all 3  times their eyes met on this whole shoot, but got only cold eyes as a reply. Nothing more. Nothing less. If anything was so obvious it was the stares he was giving. But still Lee taemin succeeded in making the most successful person a little disappointed. 

 

" And cut". The director told. 

"The shoot ended so soon" . That's how it felt for the actor. 

Everyone started wrapping up the shoot. It was pretty late. But the actor had another schedule early morning and it was almost 11pm now. He needed to get some rest before his next schedule. So he went to the dressing room to get changed while his eyes searched for a blonde one. If it was for him, he would have stayed some more and had dinner with the team. Not that he could but if he could, may be he get to see someone. 
 
After getting ready, minho said good bye to everyone and got into his car. That's when his phone vibrated. It must most probably be his manager who have send message about tomorrow's schedule. He didn't had any strength to even check his phone even though he looked like he could go on for another hour of schedules. If anyone looked like how minho was looking like now, even God will fall for him. Minho slowly unlocked his phone and checked the message which instantly replaced the tiredness of the actor with a smile. 

"wait for me to come home" 

From taeminie ♡