The Queen Has Arrived!

Byun Baekhyun The Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The next two weeks passed in a blur. Sehun finally asked Kim Byul to the dance with a huge gesture of flowers in front of everyone in the halls. 
She agreed and Sehun hadn't haven't stopped telling people since.

Today, Saturday September, 16th, marks one week until the Autumn Dance. Today is also the day Somi moves into the neighborhood.

 

Hyemi excitedly hit Kai's arm repeatedly, Baekhyun just watched with amusement. Finally a blue car with a moving trunk following behind it pulled in. Hyemi had (made) asked her friends to help the Jeon's move; but only Kai and Baekhyun were free. 
 

The cars turned off, Mrs. Jeon was the first to get out of the car. "Auntie!" Hyemi smiled as she hugged Somi's mother. The drivers door of the blue car opened, revealing Mr. Jeon, who also gave Hyemi a hug. Finally, Somi got out of the car, "Somi-ah!" Hyemi said as she walked ove rto the girl and gave her a big hug. Somi squeezed her friend back, "The queen has arrived!" Somi mused, Hyemi would have smacked her if she wasn't so excited to see her. 

Somi and Hyemi separated. Kai gave Somi a, somewhat awkward, hug and Baekhyun decided a handshake would be enough. "Well, let's get to work!"
Mr. Jeon said as he opened the moving truck. Everybody grabbed a few boxes out and began taking them inside. Ms. Kim decided there were enough people to move the boxes, so she went ahead to the grocery store. 

"Where should I put this box?" Hyemi asked, Somi looked at it, "Those go in the guest room--or should we just call it your room?" She teased. Hyemi winked before running up the steps. "Be careful or you'll trip, loser!" Hyemi turned back and stuck her tongue out at Kai. Mr. Jeon laughed a she walked in with more boxes, "She's just the same as when her mom used to bring her over when the girls were just five years old." Baekhyun couldn't help but notice the wistful look in Mr. Jeon's eyes, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion. But he decided to write it off as Mr. Jeon reminiscing on old days. 

 "Are there anymore boxes?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter