School Field Trip Fun Gets Cut Short

Byun Baekhyun The Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Baekhyun was waiting at the entrance to the forest, where is she? He wondered as he paced back and forth. The thirty minutes were up and everyone else had already made it back. Nobody won the game because; most people came back once it had started to rain. He had no idea where any of his friends where, he assumed almost everyone was waiting the rain out inside the building were the bathrooms are. He was getting more and more worried as the seconds ticked by. "Forget this." He said under his breath before running into the forest. He had seen the way she went but had no clue where she ended up. He looked around, making sure to glance up into every tree. But he was beginning to feel over whelmed. That's when he remembered his phone, which was getting wet by the rain. He dialed the number and held his breath, as if it would help him hear the ringing.

~~~

"Ah!" Hyemi screamed right before she hit the ground. She heard something snap as she hit and a surge of pain shot from her right elbow up her arm. Her breath caught and her eyes blurred, That really frickin hurt! She thought, she was unable to make any noise, she didn't want her tears to start rolling down her cheeks. The uncomfortable feeling of her wet clothes and hair sticking to her face, almost, distracted her from the pain. Emi tried to move her arm but all she got was another spark of pain. She tried to use her legs, but they felt sore and heavy from hitting the ground. I'm stuck again...everything around her began to spun as she finally managed to stand. She looked for her phone but the rain was making it extremely difficult to see anything. 

After what felt like forever, she heard her phone ring. She began walking in the direction it was coming from but paused once she heard her name. She whipped her head behind her--which did not help her dizzy state--she looked back and saw a figure wearing dark blue running up to her, she couldn't tell who it was until the voice got closer. 
"B-Baekhyun?" She questioned, she heard him sigh in relief as he stood in front of her. She tensed as he used both his hands to move the hair that was sticking to her face, he slowly placed his hands on both sides of her face and moved her head from side-to-side. "Are you hurt anywhere else?" he asked as his thumb h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter