Just Dance!

Byun Baekhyun The Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyemi and Somi were both getting ready, they had gotten their dresses yesterday; like the last minute shoppers they are. 
"Yah! Stop moving or else the wand will go into your eyeball!" Somi warned as she finished applying Hyemi's mascara. Hyemi didn't usually wear much make up, but for today she decided to do a little more than usual. She applied: Mascara; eyeliner canceler; brown eyeshadow; and some red lip tint. "Allright, done!" Somi said as she leaned back and looked at her amazing work, "Maybe I should become a makeup artist." She mused. Hyemi smiled as she looked in the mirror, "I second that." She stood up from the chair and walked over to the full length mirror on her wall. 

Somi walked up by her and both girls grinned. Hyemi had her hair down and wavy, she pinned the front stains of her hair back. And her  dress was breathtaking. It was a dark purple dress, it had off the shoulder short sleeves, it stopped right above the knees and the top of the dress had embroidered flower petals and detailing. She paired it with a ring that looked like a real flower. 

Somi's Dress is an icy blue, that had quarter sheer sleeves that had embroider going down them, the top of her dress also had lace details. The front part of the skirt stopped above her knees, and the back flowed down to below her knees. She wore her hair in a low bun with strains out to frame her face. The girls looked over when they heard a knock at the door. Mrs. Kim opened the door with a smile, "Awww! You two look beautiful!" The girls grinned at her, "Let me get photos!" Mrs. Kim preceded to take a ton of photos. Thankfully Mrs. Kim stopped because the girls had to leave. Mr. Jeon was dropping them off at the school. "Bye~" They waved to Mr and Mrs. Kim.

 

====

Baekhyun sighed as he looked around the gym. Why am I even looking for her? Baekhyun asked himself as he tore his eyes away from the gym entrance. "Seems like you're looking for someone. Perhaps a certain gal that goes by Emi?" Sehun teased lightly. He had just walked up to their table with his date. Baekhyun looked at the pair before smacking his forehead, "I forgot to find a date." Baekhyun muttered to himself, he'd completely spaced it. "How do you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter