Prologue 1

if my words fail...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

But You Didn’t

 

 

Yongsun unnie,

 

Remember that day when we were young adults, you bought your first car from the savings of your first work, and I wanted to borrow that car? I said that I will drive it instead and we will go around the city because you still have not gotten your driver’s license yet, and then I dented it? I thought you would be really mad at me, but you did not.

 

“Yongsun unnie! Let me drive your car instead! What’s the point of having a car when you won’t ride it?”

 

“I will ride it Wheein-ah. But I just passed the exam for it and I haven’t picked up my license yet.”

 

“Let me try it instead. We should go around the city, unnie.”

 

“But Wheein, you know why you don’t have your car with you. Jessica unnie forbids you after you ran her beloved car into a wall and you almost got into an accident with your own car.”

 

“Unnie, I’ll be careful. I promise. Besides, Jessica unnie is not even here.”

 

“Wheein-ah. Jessica unnie will kill me if you get into an accident.”

 

“As if Jessica unnie has the guts to even scold you. You know how head over heels my cousin is to your half-sister.”

 

“And you know how much Taeyeon unnie favors you over me. If Jessica unnie can’t kill me then Taeyeon unnie surely will.”

 

“Fine. Be like that.” Wheein sulked and turned her back to Yongsun with her arms folded on her chest.

 

After seeing Wheein sulking, Yongsun cannot help it but to give in. She sighed before getting her car keys from the fish bowl where she keeps it.

 

“Wheeinieeeee."

 

"What?!" Wheein answered with her sulky voice.

 

"Wheein-ah. My babyyyy." Yongsun was smiling while playfully calling her sulking girlfriend.

 

"We both know that Hyejin is your one and only baby. Hmph!"

 

"Eyyyy. My sulking girlfriend. The love of my life. Wheeinieeee." Not being able to resist anymore, Yongsun backhugged Wheein and showing her the keys at the same time.

 

"What are you waiting for? Let’s go.” Yongsun said while hanging the keys on her finger and swaying it in front of Wheein's face still backhugging the sulking kid.

 

Wheein had never reacted so fast in her life. She had not driven for months now. She was too depriv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter