Chapter 11: 10th day

30 days of being a baby(Twice version)

Dahyun's POV
I have a great morning! I should wake them up, its already late. I go to Chaeyoung's room and saw that she's not here. I think she's already awake that's why I go to Tzuyu's room. When I enter it, I saw Professor Furi being panicked.

"What happened?" I asked.

He gave me a potion that looks like a poison. What is this? Should I drink this?

"Professor Furi, is this an antidote?"

He nod so I take a sip. But in my surprise, it makes me dizzy. What is this?

"Professor Furi, is this really an antidote?" I asked.

"Yeah, but I was about to tell you that its a fake antidote. I just found out that it will work for a second but after it, it will make you put to sleep. That's why... Why did you take a sip?!" SAY WHAT?!

THIS IS NOT THE REAL ANTIDOTE?! Thank goodness I just take a sip. But hell, what happened to Tzu.

"Did Tzu drink it?"

"Yeah, she emptied it. That's why, let's wait her to wake up." She emptied it?!

Okay, today is the most surprising day for me, I can't believe it but I mean it. Why does the author think to give out many thrill in this story?!

Anyway, I should call the unnies but... I forgot their numbers. I should just tell it to Chaeyoung. She can do it.

But wait, is she done preparing herself?

Chaeyoung's POV
Okay! I'm done taking a shower and preparing myself. Now, I need to go to Tzuyu's room because Dahyun-unnie is there. I should start rushing.

I go to Tzuyu's room and enter it. I see Tzuyu sleeping so deep while Dahyun-unnie seems like she's getting dizzy. Are they a---oh! Professor Furi is here!

"Professor Furi, what happened to them? Are they alright?" I asked.

"Okay, first! They are alright and second! Dahyun took a sip of the fake antidote because she did it before I said that is was fake and Tzuyu... She emptied the fake antidote because she was the first one to try it. I am so sorry..." Okay, can someone hold me and stop me? I might punch him on his face!

He just make them drank the antidote like what the hell?!

"C-Chaeyoung... Call the unnies. NOW!"

Okay, Dahyun-unnie is rushing. I get my phone and call Nayeon-unnie. Please pick up the phone.

*Nayeon answer the call*

"Hello?" Thank goodness she answered!

I clear my voice first then I talk.

"Nayeon-unnie, its me Chaeyoung."

"Oh, Chaeyoung! Why did you call? Did you know that Baby Tzuyu just faint. We are here in the hospital. They said that it will took time for her to wake up. Her current temperature? 45°C. What the hell did happened?!" Okay... Something happened to baby Tzuyu. This getting worser than I think it is.

Should I tell her or not?




 

Okay! I'll tell her. I don't have a choice, Dahyun-unnie is watching me. She's like an eagle who watches her prey...

"Tzuyu drink the fake antidote given by Professor Furi last night. She emptied it. Also, Dahyun-unnie took a sip that's why she's getting dizzy."

I expect a reply from her but she didn't talk. She hung up. What is he---

*portal open*

*Nayeon,Jihyo,Jeongyeon appears*

*portal closes*

What did just happened?! Why did Nayeon-unnie, Jeongyeon-unnie, and Jihyo-unnie is here? Don't tell me...

Ghad, Nayeon-unnie put the call in a speaker mode. No wonder they will come.

"How is she? Is she alright?" Jihyo-unnie asked.

"Yeah, they're alright. Dahyun-unnie, you should sleep now." I said.

I help Dahyun-unnie to stand up and go to her room. She fell asleep on her bed.

Now that's nice.

Tzuyu's POV
Okay! I just woke up and the person I saw is Professor ***. Why is he in here? What does he need from me?!

"Chou Tzuyu, my favorite victim. How are you?" He asked.

This man is a real demon that wants me to die. I can't believe that he is the one who makes me like this.

"What am I doing in here?"

"As you see, you will be here for 5 days. You will be staying here, in your own room while watching your other members. Would that be fun?" FUN?! Could I punch him on his face?

Okay, this is the stupidest thing that I ever experienced. How could I be his favorite victim? Am I that weak to be his target?

"No, its not. Let me out of here!"

"Sorry dear but... You will have to suffer in here. The moment you wake up, is also the moment that you will forget the most precious thing that you have while you are here in korea. Think about it..."

He disappeared.

Most precious thing that I have in korea? Its could be....









 

My members?

Nayeon's POV
Okay! This is not good! I have to do something to wake her up. Okay, what is it?

*thinking*

Aha! True love kiss! I remember sleeping beauty woke up because prince Philip kiss her. I should do that too!

I lean on Tzu to kiss her but someone stopped me from doing it.

"What do you think you're doing?"Its Jeongyeon.

How could he ruined a perfect moment for NaTzu! Aish, this brat...

"I'm going to kiss for her to wake up." I said and I start leaning on Tzuyu but she stop me again.

What is her problem?!

"You cannot do that. She's not sleeping beauty." eh! I am their unnie, I can kiss them whenever I want!

"Isn't she sleeping beauty right now? Let me kiss her!" I start to lean on Tzu but again. She stop me. But in a harsh way.

"What are you doing?!" She drag me out of the room and close the door for me to not get in.

Damn it! Now I lose on her.

Sana's POV
What should I do, Baby Tzuyu and Baby Dahyun has a fever. Did something happened on them while they are in their world?

"I'm home!" Oh! Mina's here.

She enter our room and shocked what she saw. Okay, this is not shocking but for her it is.

"What the hell happened to them?"She asked in a calm voice.

"Okay, they have a fever. I suspect that something happened in their world."I said.

She nod on what I said and asked once again about baby Chaeyoung.

"Did Baby Chaeyoung alright?"She asked.

I nod as an answer. I should check on them in their world. Wait...

"I should check on them. Take care of the babies first." before she utter a word I quickly  open the portal and enter it.

As soon as I came on the world where the dachaetzu are, I quickly close the portal and go to Tzuyu's room.

"TZUYU-YAH!"

I enter her room and saw Jeongyeon taking care of Tzuyu. What the hell is happening right now?!

"Is she alright?"

"Yeah... She's been asleep when we arrive. Professor Furi said,its because she emptied the fake antidote. Dahyun must be okay right now, go to her." Roger that Jeongyeon.

"Okay..."

I quickly go to Dahyun's room and saw her being taken care by Jihyo. Okay! So, where is Chaeyoung?

"Unnie, you're here!" Oh! Its Chaeyoung who passed by.

Its such a coincidence that she appeared when I ask on where is she. Geez, this is an amazing story.

"Yeah... What happened to her?" I asked.

"She took a sip from the fake antidote. Later, she will be awake."Oh... Thank you for the information Chaeyoung.

So, Professor Furi made a fake antidote? Is it really an accident or he planned it?

Momo's POV
Wow! I have a great morning, I should check the babies if they are already awake. I take a shower and fix myself. There, I am now prepared. I check the babies in the maknae line's room but I saw Mina taking care of them. She's already home.

"Mina, you're here. Do you know where the others go?"

"Umm... They..."

"They what? Don't tell me..."

"I think it is." No way!

I follow them on Dahyun and the others world. As soon as I arrive I found Nayeon-unnie is making something.

I walk towards her.

"Unnie, what are you doing?" I said as I hid behind her.

"Oh, its coffee. For the others, do you want some?"she must be know that its me.

She turn around and was shock when she saw me. Hell! The coffees are hot. It was spilled over me.

"MY CLOTHES!!! HOT!!!"

"MOMO!!!" Nayeon-unnie hug me.

Okay, before that. Please change my clothes!

Its really hot!
-----------------------------------------------------------
I get some clothes from Tzuyu. I just noticed that she's still asleep. What happened?

"Jeongyeon, wha---"

"What happened to her? She drink 1 sample of the fake antidote from Professor Furi that makes her like this. Dahyun is already awake, you should see her." Wow! Jeongyeon must be know what I will asked.

Thank you for that information! I go to Dahyun's room and see her being awake and hugged by Nayeon-unnie and Chaeyoung. Wow! She must be take a sip from the fake antidote.

I go closer to her and pull Chaeyoung and Unnie just to hug her. Aw... My baby.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah unnie... Thanks." she calmly answer.

Wow! She must be had a hard time on what happened to her. But anyway, I am so happy that she's alright.

"You're not hurt?"

"I'm not unnie. Thanks for worrying about me. Look! I am now an active tofu!" Yeah, you are right Dahyun.

I wonder if Tzuyu is okay.

Tzuyu's POV
Geez! I should do something just to get out of this prison. Ow... This room is perfect for me but I am lonely. It has a screen that makes me watch my unnies and Chaeyoung's moves.

"I want to go home."

I really want to go home. Before I forget everything.

'Tzuyu-yah! You're unnies are here. Look, Chaeyoung is here too. Professor Furi needs to leave you in here just to investigate the antidote and make another one. We wish you will be awake.' Jihyo-unnie, I'm crying right now.

Seriously, I am really crying because of what she said. Twice is really a family.

"I wish too, Jihyo-unnie. But I can't do anything. I am being prisoned in this place."

Let me out of here!!!

Mina's POV
Okay, taking care of 3 babies is a very tough job. Baby Dahyun doesn't have a fever right now. Baby Tzuyu is in the hospital, that's what note says on the table, and Baby Chaeyoung is playing by herself.

"Aish, they should be here by now. Doing this by myself is a tough job."

I take Baby Chaeyoung on her crib. Baby Dahyun was put on her crib. Now its nice.

"Pinky-oppa!"

In just a minute, Pinky oppa is here. Okay, need to tell him something.

"What is it?" he asked.

"I need you to take care of them while I'm away. I trust you with these babies."I said before I leave.

When I came on the world where the maknae line is... I saw no one in here.

They should be in their room.

I checked Tzuyu's room and they are all here. Some of them are serious and some of them are almost crying.

"Ummm... Guys, wh---"

"She drank 1 sample of the fake antidote. That's why she's like this." Jeongyeon-unnie said.

"Thanks..."

I walk towards them and look at Tzuyu. She looks pale and asleep. Does she have a fever in here?

I check her temperature and she has a fever.

I check her temperature and she has a fever. I need some towel.

"Can you get me some towel and water? She has a high fever." I said.

Chaeyoung quickly get some and give it to me.

I start pouring the water on the towel and squeeze before I wipe it to Tzuyu. Poor lady...

"We will make sure that you will be okay. We promise."

Professor Furi's POV
Damn that fake antidote! Did Professor Kim put some on the sample? Or did he gave me some fake notes? I think so... I need to talk to him.

I went to his office and knock. He open the door to me and let me enter.

"Did you change the recipe?"

"No... Its the antidote for the experiment. Maybe for the experiment." and he smirk.

This guy!!!!

"YOU!!!!" I punch his face, 3x times before I hold her collar.

"If something happens to Tzuyu, I will never forgive you!" I said before I leave.

I will make him punish. Even if I need to kill him, I will.

Tzuyu's POV
The unnies and Chaeyoung take care of me until evening. Before they went home, they kissed my forehead. They are so sweet.

When they left, it makes me sad. I wish I will be there. But I'll make sure... I will punish you... Professor ***

A/N:
Support this story for Watty's 2019, it will take time for me to update because of my studies. Thank you for your understanding.
Votes, views, and followers are a big help for me. Thank you!