Chapter 1: 0 Days

30 days of being a baby(Twice version)

Nayeon's POV
We are going to a fansign in Busan after that, we will have a photoshoot for our album. We really have a packed schedule everyday but because JYP-Pd nim gave us a vacation for 2 weeks, we must work hard today.

"Unnie, look at the news. Another person have become a baby because of drinking a sample from the lab." Dahyun said.

I look at the news and she was right. A sample from the lab has been continually being stolen because of people who wants to be young. They only have 30 days to become a baby. Scientists doesn't know how to make an antidote from it. Because their sample has been failed.

"Again! If that will happen to us, it will be very tough like we have packed of schedules everyday."

"Unnie, it will not happen except if one of the scientist secretly gave us a drink with their sample. That will be very dangerous." Jihyo said as she continue to play on her phone.

Scientist must not be in an idols fansign nor fanmeet, it will be dangerous for them.

"But in the other hand, if Nayeon-unnie become a baby...  She is cute but irritating. I only want the maknae line to become a baby. They will be so cute." Nice Idea Jeongyeon.

No one wants to become one.

Dahyun's POV
We are already in the location where we will hold the fansign event. We prepare ourselves in the backstage. Some of us are sleeping, some are playing and some are eating.

I want to have a vacation.

"Um... Dahyun-ssi, these are your drinks. For the 3 of you, Tzuyu-ssi, Chaeyoung-ssi, and you." this man must be new here.

I take the drinks and gave it to my fellow maknaes. We drink it and it taste good. This must be a new juice.

"Hmm... I wonder where that oppa bought this."-Tzuyu

"This is better than any other drinks." -Chaeyoung

The two of them like it, actually me too. But a little bit later, when we are starting to work. We feel something. We feel like we were sick, gonna vomit and we are getting dizzy.

Is this what that drink has?

Sana's POV
The fansign is nearly coming to an end, I look at DaChaeTzu and I notice that they look  like they have a sick. So all of us went to them and touch their foreheads.

"Its hot! Earlier you don't have a sick. What happened?"

"We... I think I'm gonna vomit." Chaeyoung said and quickly go backstage.

"Me too." Tzuyu, you too?

"Me three." Hell, even Dahyun feels sick.

What's wrong with them?

Maybe because of what they drink earlier. The man who gave drinks to them doesn't look like one of our managers.

"I see, it works. Please make it successful." We look on the guy who look like a doctor and glare at him.

I know that guy! Its....

"Professor Furi, what did you do to our maknaes?" Momo angrily asked.

"Well, I use them as one of my sample if the experiment will finally become successful or not. That experiment can help us become free from sick whenever we have one. It also helps us to be healthy. But looking at what happened to them, it looks like we failed. You only have 30 days to take care of them while we have to finish the antidote." I want to punch that guy!

"The one you make them drink is a new sample. It will make them have a different result." Mina said.

"I think your right, when they go back to their body, they might forgot something or... Actually, nothing will happen except for forgeting something. Don't worry, they will not die." He said as he take a leave.

If I see that guy, I will punch him until he vomit a blood.
----------------------------------------------------------
We are infront of the cr waiting for the maknae line to go out. Its been 20 minutes when they left the fansign just to vomit.

"Tzuyu-yah, Chaeyoung-ah, Dahyun-ah! Are you already finished?" Jeongyeon asked.

"No N---- *vomit* I hate this!" You're not the only one who does not like what happening to you Chaeyoung.

"I---- I think I need to go to a hospital."Tzuyu said as she get out from the cubicle.

"Me too. Geez, this is too much for us to handle." Dahyun said as she get out from the cubicle following by Chaeyoung.

They look pale because of being sick.

We assist them to our vehicle and take care of them. We have a lot of work, I think we need to left them out for a moment.

"Momo-unnie, I feel dizzy." Dahyun looks having a hard time.

Momo let Dahyun sleep on her shoulder as well as I let Chaeyoung sleep on my shoulder. I wonder if Tzuyu is already sleeping.

Mina's POV
The reason why we didn't want Tzu to be sick is because she is getting weaker than us. She can't even stand properly earlier because she have a high fever.

"Tzuyu-yah, sleep on my lap. Jihyo, can you sit on between Jeongyeon and Mina?" Nayeon asked.

Jihyo nod as she move on between of us leaving Tzuyu and Nayeon-unnie behind. We are almost in the radio broadcast, maybe we should not let the maknae line to join.

"Tzuyu, stay here with manager-oppa." I said.

"No. I'll join. Let me..." -Tzuyu

"But you're sick."

"Just this once. I don't want Once to be worried. Let me join the radio broadcast." I was about to answer her when Jeongyeon-unnie just nod.

"Okay, you'll join but remember always be with us. We will not let you walk on your own.  You barely can stand." Jeongyeon-unnie said as she gave Tzuyu a water bottle.

Tzuyu hesitantly accept it and check it. She must be scared to drink it because of what happened earlier. Nayeon-unnie drink it for her to show that it is safe. After that, she drink it then back to sleep.

While we were not in the location, I am currently researching on what baby needs. In later, 12:00am, DaChaeTzu will turn into babies. The hardest part is that, Tzuyu might forget korean.

"Jihyo, I think later we should buy baby equipments. In 12:00am, the maknae line will turn into babies."

"You're right Mina. After the broadcast we will go to mall to shop."

Momo's POV
We are in the middle of the radio broadcast when Dahyun, Tzuyu, and Chaeyoung kept on coughing. This is the reason we don't want them to join, they need to rest.

"Dahyun, I think you need to rest. Go to manager-oppas and Manager-unnies." I said.

Dahyun shook her head and just take a selca with her phone. This will be the last day that we will not see them in this form for 30 days. I wonder what they look like when they are babies.

"Okay... Oh, Dahyun-ssi, Can you read the next message?" the host asked.

Dahyun nod and starts to read.

"From:*********, Dahyun, Tzuyu, Chaeyoung,  are you really sick? If yes, please take a rest we don't want to see you sick it hurts our feelings. We want you to get better." Onces are really kind.

"Yes, we are sick but... Don't worry, we will take a rest after this broadcast. Thank you Once. We love you😘"dahyun said as she gave a finger heart.

Cute...
       -------------------------------------------------------
Our schedule is finish! We go home while Nayeon-unnie, Jeongyeon, Mina, and Jihyo went shopping for baby needs. When we got home, I let the maknaes sleep in their room.

Sana and I order some chicken , Tteokbeoki, malatang, and cheese ball. After 45 minutes, the foods are here. We starts to eat while watching tv.

We don't want to sleep, because any time, DaChaeTzu will become babies. We want to be there when that time comes.

"If I see that scientist who did that to them, I'll make sure that he will suffer." Sana said as she take a bite on a cheese ball.

"Me too."

We continue eating when Dahyun came out on their room. I think she's hungry.

"Dahyun-ah, why are you not sleeping?" I asked as I assist her to walk.

"Ah... I smell something so I went out. Then I saw you eating. We are so hungry. Tzuyu, and Chaeyoung will be here after they change their clothes." Dahyun said as she sit with us and starts eating.

This is the last day that we will see her in this form. So, to have a remembrance, I take my phone and took photo of her.

Great! Its perfect! Her camera skills is getting better. She's really an eagle.

Jihyo's POV
We bought so many baby needs for our maknae. Starting tomorrow, they will become babies. We are excited at the same time pissed because of what Professor Furi did.

We got home after a long ride from mall. Geez! I am tired!

"We're back! How's the maknae line?" That's the first line that I said when we entered our apartment.

As we go to our living room, we saw Momo, Sana, Dahyun, Tzuyu, and Chaeyoung eating some foods. They didn't even bother to wait for us.

Jeongyeon quickly sit with them and starts eating some foods. Nayeon-unnie order some fried chicken, jjajampong, jokbal, and pizza. Don't be shocked, we are so hungry and tired right now.

"Unnies, sit down on the couch. Dahyun-unnie, Chaeyoung, and I will clean this up." what?! No!

We stop them from cleaning and told them to rest. They are sick, they need to rest. At first, they object but when we all told them that we will clean this up and doesn't want them to be tired because they are sick... They obey us and went to their room.

After a few minutes, we finish to clean up at the same time, the foods that Nayeon-unnie ordered were here. What a timing.

We starts to dig in with Momo. Sana went to the maknae line's room and watch them.

"So... We only have a few hours left before they turn into babies." Sana said.

That makes us stop from what we are doing. I realize that... I hate what's happening today. I hate to be not a responsible leader. But I cannot turn back the time. Its already done.

"You're right. We'll gonna miss them in that original form for 30 days. I wish it doesn't happened." Nayeon-unnie said as she stand up.

"Me too. Lets finish this later. I'll gonna get some medicines for the three of them." We all nod on what Jeongyeon said.

"Sure. Jihyo and I will fix these." Momo said as she starts to fix these.

That leaves me dumbfounded. I have to find that scientist. I'll make him pay for what he did.

Sana's POV
I am currently watching the maknaes when someone left. I look outside and ask Momo who went out. Noticing that she is not with Jihyo, I realize something.

It is Jihyo who went outside. But why? We only have 2 hours before our dongsaengs will transform into babies.

"Do you know why Jihyo went out?"

"Sana, how should I know? She doesn't even tell me where she will go." Momo said as she finished sweeping the floor.

So, Jihyo didn't tell where she went. I need to call her.

'Hello? Sana?' Nice! She answer right away.

"Where the hell did you go? Do you know that the maknaes will become babies in less than 2 hours. You be----"

'I need to find that scientist who did that to them.' Like what?! She will never find him.

Professor Furi is from Japan. No one can know where his location is. Maybe his work but, you cannot enter easily.

"He's not in korea. He's from Japan. Also, no one can know his location so y---"

'Then I'll try to find him.'

She's getting on my nerves. Better act like older than her.

"Are you in your right mind right now?! Our dongsaengs needs us. Professor Furi is already in the wanted list. So you better stop it and go back home!"

I hung up and put my phone on my table inside our room and charge it. I think I will have a high blood because of Jihyo.

Jihyo's POV
Did Sana just get angry? I should go home. Right! Its already late. Thankfully I am with my managers in the van.

"Manager-oppa, let's go home."

He obeyed and he drive me to our apartment when someone calls on my phone.

I answer it.

"He---"

'You will never gonna find me. I am not in Korea, trying to find an antidote. So you better not try to make me go to jail.'

He hung up.

That Professor must be obsessed with his experiment. I block his number and shut down my phone.

Those people who are like him is scary.

I meant it.
  -------------End of Chapter 1----------------