7:Kidnap (1)

We've been swapped!

As our scheduled were finished we immediately dropped off a restaursnt that has a private room for idols like us.

We sat at the table and looked through the menu. "Wow theres alot" Jisung said. "DIBS FOR THE CHICKEN" Woojin shouted, but not that loud... "arasseo, tone it down a bit hyung" Bangchan said. "Its been days since I last ate a chicken" Woojin murmured but we still heard it. "What do you mean hyung? You just ate Chick-" Seungmin was cutted off when Changbin nudged at him. "WAHHHH WHAT IS IT!" Hyunjin whined.

The table became loud for Woojin,Changbin and I.N sneakily eating chicken last night. I just watched them while smiling like a meme. "Whats with the face Lee Felix" Minho asked slapping my shoulders. "Why is everyone slapping me" I asked,confused. "Cause you're Lee felix" I looked down at the table. Yeah Im Lee Felix. I smiled at the thought of his name. I do kinda admit my feelings for him grew. "Y-yah...Why are you smiling? Isanghae (thats weird)..." Minho asked. I looked up to see everyone looking at me. "I just remembered something." "Nugu? Chaewon Noona?" I.N asked. "I said something not someone!" I defended.  But that doesnt made them stop. They begun to tease me.

"Kkeut kkeut, stop stop" Jisung hushed all of us. "You might want to order" He said which everyone agreed. We ordered, well chicken. Im craving for some cake so I ordered a slice of mocha cake. "Are you having a birthday party? Cake, chicken and Coke??" Changbin asked. I rolled my eyes at him.

In the middle of eating A notification popped up on my phone. I took it out and checked to see it was from Felix.

Peliksue

 

Peliksue
Be prepared

 

Me
What? Why?
Hey
Yah

 

I stared at my phone and tried to understand what he meant. "Why are you talking to yourself?" Seungmin asked who was beside me.  "Its the Nickname of whoever Im talking" I told him eyes not leaving the phone. "Is it Chaewon?" Changbin asked who was beside Seungmin. "Yeah- wai -no!" I looks at him flustered. "Woah! FELIX IS TALKING TO CHAEWON!" Minho teased. "Never ending tease" I said as I ran a hand through my hair.

 

After we ate and...lots of teasing,we went back to dorm. Its already around 11pm. We have a freetime until 9 am tomorrow morning. I went inside my room that I shared with I.N and plopped down my bed. I scrolled through my news feed, looking news about k-idols to be exact.

 

Straykid's Felix is caught to be texting Izone's Chaewon?

 

I Narrowed my eyes. I clicked at the article and saw that it was overheard by someone. Strange tho, We were in a private room. Unless it was from a fan, on the other room. But its still impossible because Private rooms are for Celebrities and important persons. Must be another Saesang.

 

My phone rang and I did not hesistated to answer it once I saw the caller I.D

 

Chaewon-ah

 

I could hear him sigh from the other side.

 

I dont know how it happened-Chaewon (felix body)

 

Then what? A saesang? I told you to be alert.-Felix (Chaewon body)

 

We were in a private room tho..-C

 

Arasseo. Just be alert next time. I bet Its either Minho hyung or Changbin hyung.- F

 

*chuckle* Minho- C

 

I knew it. Arasseo...Ill hung up now.-F

 

Ne..-C

 

Jalja- F

 

Eo..Jalja-C

 

He hunged up after. We were just like in a relationship. "Who was that?" Hyunjin asked who was sitting on I.N's bed. "Since when were you there?" I asked. " 'We were in a private room tho' part" He said which I replied with a nod. "So who is it?" Hyunjin asked. I took a deep breath. "Felix" I said. "Mwo? Your felix. Ah! Your doing this prank again?!" He laughed. "Hyunjin...Ill tell the truth. Im not Felix. I only told you it was a prank back then because its no use to argue with it. Your not going to believe it anyways." I said seriously. "Omo..Jeongmal-iya? (For real)" He exclaimed. "Eo..." I said. He blinked a few times. "Good Joke" He said as he clapped. I sighed and looked down. "You got me" I fakingly said. "You really do..Like Chaewon" He said. We both chuckled. "Imma eat.." He said breaking the awkward silence (kawk kawk kawk). We just ate earlier tho.. He went out of the room as I laid down on my bed. I closed my eyes and before I knew it darkness took over me.

 

||Felix's pov||

 

"Are you sure about this Chae- Felix" I asked myself in the mirror infornt of me. "I swear this is thr worse idea but probably the best I can do" I ruffled my hair. "Chaewon-ah...Why are you talking to yourself." Hyewon asked. I looked back to see her half-asleep. "Where are you going?" Eunbi asked who entered the room. "Why are you dressed like that" She asked as she sat at my bed who was beside hers. "Uh...Ill buy something outside. Girl things.." I said whoch she believed at. "You look like your going to kidnap someone with an all black outfit tho. Take care arraseo?" She said before going inside the bathroom and do her night routine. I let out a sigh before going out. I entered the elevator and pressed the ground floor.

 

I went out and I lifted up my mask covering half of my face. I also wore my cap to finish my disguise. I believe Kidnapping my body at 3am in the morning is not the best idea because some members might be awake at this time. I went out of the building and took a taxi. I told the driver the adress.

 

I paid the driver and hopped down the taxi. I entered the building and went straight to the elevator and pressed floor 13. I looked for our dorm number.

 

I stood infront of the door not knowing what to do. I raised my hand, hesistaing to knock. Its now or never! I knocked on the door. I stepped back and took a deep sigh. Not too long Bangchan opened the door. I smiled at the sight of him. "Nuguseyo?" He asked as he lowered down at my level. I bowed and took of my cap. "Oh Chaewon. Come in." He said as he welcomed me to our dorm. I bowed and entered. "If your looking for Felix He is upstairs at his room" He said I bowed and went upstairs. I opened my room that I share with Jeongin. Jeongin and my Body were both asleep. I sat on my bed and examined my body. How handsome. I lightly chuckled at my thought. I should not waste time tho. I lightly shook my body. It looked at me. "F-felix.." She sat up and looked at me. "Bangchan hyung told me to call you" I told her. She nodded and went downstairs with me following. "Bangchan is not he- hmmp!" I covered his mouth and nose with a white cloth with some sleeping piils on. "We have to prove Izone about our condition" I told her before she completely passed out. I put his arm over my shoulder. Aish..this small body of hers. I put on my cap and lifted my mask before going out. I Immediately went to the elevator.

 

I called a taxi once again and told the driver the adress of Izone's dorm. I told the driver that my body was drunk so he wont be suspicious of us.

 

I clicked the 5th floor as the doors closed. I opened the dorm and threw my body at the couch. As expected the member were there having an ice cream party.

 

"Kkamjjagiya" or "mwoya" are overheard (that surprised me/what the).

 

"This real Chaewon will tell you everything" I told them as I take off my cap and mask and looked at thrm seriosuly.

 

They all look at eachother and gulped. Do I look scary? "Call the others" Yujin said POLITELY to Nako. "Wow so respectful" Hyewon said as I chuckled. This time I literally acted like myself, well to be exact lie a boy.

 

"Lets wake him up" Eunbi said. I nodded and looked at my body. Be on my side Chaewon.