6:D-day

We've been swapped!

Its already 4:56 Am and im still awake. Yes I havent got any sleep. Why? Because today is the day where Felix's Parents will come. Damn im so nervous. I called him, and yes at this hour. He did not answer tho well what do you expect? Its really early! I decided to go dowstairs and met I.N watching something at his phone, alone.

"Isnt it too early to listen at baby shark?" I asked as I sat beside him. "I cant sleep hyung" he said, not looking away from his phone. He started to sing along which I found cute. His such a baby, Felix is lucky to have a maknae like him. "I.N....wont you believe me if I say that Im not really Felix?" I said catching his attention. He looked away? Not pausing the song.

Its been 5 minutes and it still silent. He then turned off his phone, and leaned back on the sofa. "I dont know despite your weird actions in the past, I could still see youre Felix Hyung." He said seriously. "But what if, Im not really. Your Hyung. What if Im, actually a Noona" I said facing him. He was looking at me. "You told us it was a prank..." "yes I did, because, I know what explantion I will only look like an Idiot" I said looking down."Hyung pls. Translate this into English." He said giving me his phone.

이 구절을 번역 해주세요.
(Translate this phrase please)

 

"Uh...please...this...uh..." I was having a hard time to be honest. I dont know such words in English but Its not like im dumb or something. "Hyung to ve honest I'm..50/50..I do believe and Do not. But my support is here hyung" he said smiling. Hes not the serious and kinda intimidating kid anymore, his now the cheerful I.N again. He tapped...no..more like slapped my shoulders. I dont know if it was just me but that hurts...I smiled at him despite the pain of his slap.

 

》6:34am《

 

I looked at the mirror once again. "Mom! How are...yuo? I mish yu!" I said,practicing. I have to speak in English even tho my parents are korean I still have to. I took a deep breath. I decided to call Felix now but he isnt answering. I called him 5 times but no answer. Guess have to make this work myself.

 

I went down to see Felix's parents. I ran to them and gave them a hug. "Oh Felix How are you?" Her mom asked in English. "Kwenchana eomma" I answered. My..His dad patted his back. Seein his parents msde me tear up a little. I wish I could see my parents too. "Omo! Felix is crying" My mom chuckled. I chuckled too and wiped my tears. I hugged them one more time. I just have to act like they are my own parents. "What broughts you here? Eomma?appa?" I asked smiling. "Well, we heard you are having a concert shooting something?" She said. I laughed at her cute mistake.b"eomma its called Mcountdown. Its like a contest but you...you'll see later. Here I will show you a video" I said taking out my phone and playing My Pace mcountdown.  I cant show Miroh, i want it to be a surprise . They cant really watch Mnet at home since they only have TVN i guess, and Arirang. His parents watched them proudly. I just watch them perform. All of Straykids are indeed good dancers and had good rappers. I watced in Amusement along with his parents. "Are you that amazed at yourself too?" Dad joked. I chuckled and replied"not only me but all" I said and looked at the phone one more time. My feelings for Felix grew and grew. From a simple crush to a bigger one. I cant really say im in love its just, a hogher level of crush. Is there even such a thing?

 

After a whole day of chatting and laughing with his parents, we now decided to sleep. His parents our asleep in my room that I shared my Jeongin. Jeongin slept on Hyunjin's room. Thankfully our beds were not bunk beds but two seperated beds.

 

I went to the bathroom and washed up. Cooling my body with the cold water rushing through my body. After taking a bath I let my hair drip on the towel hanging on my neck before using a blower. I sat at the sofa and decided to text Felix.

 

Memelix

 

Hey!I just talked with<
Your parents and theyre kinda cool you know? They love to joke around. I wish I could see my parents too.
Idk if your busy but I<
Called you a million times do just call me if you have time and if you want to ofcourse but that doesnt mean that i want to call you because I want to!
Its because of that <
Parent thing
This is getting long<
Im going to slerp now bye
Goodnight<

 

Turning off my phone, I went upstairs and dried my hair with a blower. Plopping down on my bed, I drifted to sleep immediately.

 

I woke up due to a phone vibrating. I looked at my phone to see Felix's number. I lazily took my phone and answered it.

 

Yeoboseyo? Oh my voice so deep

 

(Chuckle) I know right!

 

Why did you call in the middle of my beauty sleep?

 

Am I a beauty?

 

No..why did you call?

 

Do you wanna go to the cafe laterㅡ


Uh..I...Cant because.. im fixing something...in your...room.

Oh, how about later?

(Punches the wooden side table) ow My head hurts so much I just...bumped on the..double deck. I dont think I can go...

 

Chaewon there is no bunk bedsㅡ

 

Just get the point.

 

I hunged up and throwed the phone on the side table. Hearing a loud bang made me panic and immediately looked at my baby phone looking scratches and stuff. I saw there is none so I plopped down the bed once again and closed my eyes.

 

I was about to fall asleep when my brain was awaken once again by the phone.

 

I answered it and regretted:

 

Oh my gosh what is it now feliㅡ

 

Felix this is your Manager. And why are you talking to yourself by the phone

 

O-oh..Hyung...ne?

 

Please wake up the members. Im telling you this because your the only one who answered my calls.

 

Eh? Wae?

 

Thats..weird of you to ask but we have change of schedules. Ill hung up now

 

Ne...

 

Bye

 

Hmm...

 

"Oh gosh"

 

I lazily stood up and woked up my roomate first which was Jeongin. Then walking towards hyunjin's room then Bangchan's.

 

I went downstairs and get a cup of coffee. I was already dressed up wearing Oversized Black Unveil tour tshirt, with my black rip jeans and black converse. Pouring the coffee on a paper cup and topping with a lid with a small hole, the members one by one went down. I went outside the van first and looked at the scenery while sipping on my coffee.

 

"What are you thinking about?" Jisung tapped my shoulder making me flinch. "Im just looking at the scenery" I said as I sipped on my coffee once again. The coffee is addicting. Jisung made a cute noise due to my answer."hmm? Thats weird" He slapped me after. "Ow..what was that for?" I asked while rubbing my back. "Your so weak" He let out his tounge at me before going inside the van.

 

Noticing most of them are there, I went inside too. Soon Bangchan and Hyunjin came inside. We then droved to somewhere we dont know._.

 

"Hyung where are we going?" Bangchan asked but he did not answer. Looking at the body, he is not our manager. Worst thing its like a body of a girl.

 

She looked back and it was...Chaewon's body?! What?! "Y-yah...Felix!" I shouted. I looked at my side and back to see all my members asleep with white clothes on the mouths. Then my body got up from its chair and went over me with a knife. "F-Felix...Felix dont..." "you know Chaewon i liked you" then he went closer Pointing the knife a my neck. "Me too..But..Felix no!"

 

"FELIX"

 

I was back in reality. "Were here!" Bangchan said shaking me. "I was dreaming?" Remembering a bit of my dream, I blushed at what I said and what he said. "Ah...What!" I dont know what Bangchan thought but he begun hitting and teasing me. "Ow ow..lets go out now geez". He stopped hitting me but he grinned...creepily. I shook my head and went down the van.