17:Stalker

We've been swapped!

"Yah Chaewon-ah" Sakura called.

Chaewon who just took of her mic looked at her Unnie, Sakura. The older girl walked closer to her.

"Manager told me that Straykids are here" She said. Chaewon's eyes widen as she looked at Sakura. "For real?" She asked which was responded with a nod. She does not know what to do. She did want to see Felix but not now.

"Help me hid-"

"CHAEWON-AH!"

Felix's voice was heard by all. He shouted ay Izone's not too big makeup room.

"What the hell Felix-" Yena said. "Where is Chaewon?" He asked the girl.

The girls stepped aside and there, Chaewon was standing looking at him. Felix rushed towards her and hugged her.

"Mwoya...we're not okay" Chaewon said. "Are you okay? Are you hurt? Did someone bother you?" Felix bombered her with questions which was confusing to her. Felix looked around before dragging her towards a corner.

"Okay! Back to work, lets leave the lovey dovey couple" Eunbi shouted.

"did anyone came here? A girl perhaps?" Felix asked. Chaewon scoffed. "why? you want to find Mia here. Sorry Felix-ssi but this is Izone's makeup room not Everglow. Learn to reas ans wear glasses. "She said. "Ssi?" She rolled her eyes before walking out the room. "Oh " Felix murmured. He knew he was in trouble.

He ran and chased Chaewon. Grabbing her hand, forcing her to look at him, he looked straight at her eyes with sincerity.

"Look Mia and the girl im talking about is different." He said. "Ooh, 3 girls at a time. Felix-sunbae, you are an idol not a teenage playboy. " She said as she crossed arms. "Look. Mia and I we're just friends. A very close one-"

"very close? Maybe there is more.."

"no! I swear. We are like siblings. Her mom and My mom knew eachother. The girl im talkimg about-"

"Knew eachother? Then maybe your mothers wants you too to be together! Why not try?:)"

Felix sighed controlling his emotions. He doesn't like to be cut off in a middle of explanation.

"The girl im talking about is my fiance-"

"FI-AN-CE? wow! You are getting married, then we became together? And even had an affair with Mia? You're something else! Are you bored with your life?"

"Its an arranges marriage back in Australia. I did not want it! I tried to ran away and being an idol is the perfect chance! And I hoped to find a girl here to cancel everything."

"Oh....so you are not sincere in being an idol at all? Being an idol is just an excuse to ran away? I can't believe this. Even those reasons you happened to debut. And finding a girl? So what am I? An excuse again? Just to prove you dont love her and dont want to be with her? Is this some kind of a joke? What were those sweet words and sweet doings? Are they scripted? Are they planned? Am I in a drama? I should have acted too if I just knew. You showing your true self Lee Felix...And I dont like it.."

"Not thats not-"

She walked away without even hearing Felix. He punched the wall and fell on the ground. "That Quinnie...she ruined everything!" He punched the wall a little more before he completely sobbed.

On the other side, a frustated Chaewon was holding back her tears. She walked towards the restroom, heads down.

"Woah" She accidentally bumped on someone.

"Im sorry...please excuse me" She was about to walk away when the man's words stopped him.

"things with Felix are not okay right?" She looked at the man amd saw it was Bangchan. He smiled at her. "He would NEVER do such a thing" Bangchan comforted her. "..he came to me asking about this fiance of him.." Chaewon said. Chan laughed which made he confuse even more. "
Damn his fiance is something else! As if she just went out of the asylum!" Chan joked. "So it is true?" She asked. "Ah..well yeah but no worries!" Chan said. Chaewon felt relieved on thos little words Chan sais but what Felix sais kept lingering on her mind.

"Its an arranges marriage back in Australia. I did not want it! I tried to ran away and being an idol is the perfect chance! And I hoped to find a girl here to cancel everything."

She bid her farewell to Chan and went inside the makeup room. She had a schedule to finish.

"Now where is that boy" Chan continued to find the other aussie.

※※※

"Felix come eat! You have been staring at your phone for a long time!" Seungmin said. "Aigoo! I can't just understand why is he like this?" Changbin groaned. "You never had a girlfriend hyung thats why!" I.N said. "yah as if you had!" Changbin exclaimed. While The WW3 was happenng at Straykids' dining room, Chan went over to Felix who was at the living room.

"Hey mate" He said in English. "Come eat first. Chaewon would not like this" He said. "She's angry! Would she care?" Felix whined. "Ofcourse. She love you" Chan said making Felix looked at the older guy. "She...does?" "Ofcourse dummy! He would not date you if she doesn't" Chan chuckled. "But the words I said earlier.." Felix looked down, fidgeting his fingers. "its a mistake-" "no hyung..what I said was real...But my feelings for her is also real.." Felix said. "You said it yourself! Its just a misunderstanding. Leave her be for like...a week or so. Let her mind freshen. A rumor just has been announced and that shocked her for sure. Then you went to her and asked about a girl, even I would be not happy about it. "Chan explained.

"Have...have you been in a relationship before?" Felix asked. "...no" "you are.." Felix smiled mischievously. "Y-yah...no! Never!" Chan said. "Arasseo Arasseo.." Felix continued to smile. "Argh anyways...keep smiling like that. I mean not that but you know...h
thats he Felix we knew. Lets go eat!" Chan said and dragged him towards the Dining room. "Kay' but most of the meat you have are mine" They both stoppes in their tracks as Chan looked at him. "NO!" They both had a race towards the table. The game is one for the Meat.

Unknown's pov.

"They ate ma'am"

She tapped her fingers on her chin. Twirling her chestnut hair she let out a breathe.

She took a picture and looked at it furiously. "Ahh what should we do?" She smiled evily. Her laugh filled the room.

"Ah what have you done to me.
Felix Lee..."