005

I Hate You But Then I Don't
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Byul was inside a restaurant and she had chosen a spot near the window, just because she was fond of admiring the busy streets in Apgujong.

Then she saw an elderly, walking side by side. She saw how the elder man softly yanked his wife to the distal part of the sidewalks, warmth gushed inside her chest as she saw the older couple. She had a soft spot for these kinds of scene, because during her childhood days, she watched her grandparents like this. Nostalgia seeped through her brain at the happy memory.

Moonbyul was preoccupied with the happenings outside the restaurant that she didn’t notice someone’s arrival.

“You missed you grandparents again, huh?” A familiar soft voice made her face lit up. She turned her head to see her smiling girlfriend.

“Yoooong~”

“Now you notice your girlfriend.” Solar laughed, she tugged the empty seat beside Moonbyul before kissing her cheek.

“I have more pressing matters babe! Seulgi is getting married.”

“I know. Joohyun is the fiancé.” Solar winced. It’s not that she’s against it but she doesn’t know how to explain everything to her best friend after all the things she’s been through.

“Babe, Seulgi was furious! I don’t know how to detonate a human bomb! I thought he’d swallow me alive or something.” Moonbyul shuddered at the memory.

“Well, there’s a missile on the way here.” She shook her head and sipped from the orange juice in front of her girlfriend.

“What mis~”

At that moment, a girl with a flat look on her face entered the place. People turned their heads as she walked their way. Solar smirked.

“That’s the missile.”

 

 

“Yong! Did you know what happened today?! I’m freaking engaged! This is why I don’t like coming here.” Irene chucked her purse on the table. An anxious mouthful of air escaped her lips.

Solar was stunned. She never thought that she’d be this stress. She looked calm and unaffected when she stepped in the restaurant.

“To whom?” Solar quirked her eyebrow, although she knew who it was she’s just testing something.

“I don’t know. A freaking bear in human form, Kang Seulgi. She’s glaring at me! If only looks could kill, I’d be dead by now and not sitting here with you…oh hi Byulyi.” She ranted and greeted the other girl right after she noticed her. Moonbyul waved, amused.

“Anyway, did you order guys?” She asked then both girls shook their heads, speechless. They never knew that she would talk this much.

“Well, I’m hungry. But…that girl…she seemed to know me. She addressed me Hyun. I don’t understand. Do you know her? I mean, you know what happened to me, and I seldom visit Seoul, so…do you?” Irene specifically threw her best friend a knowing look.

Moonbyul grabbed her girl’s hand under the table comfortingly but before she could reply, a waiter dropped by their table with a pen and small pad in hand.

Wooh. Saved by the bell.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter