What a Day!

Gangster meets his Lover

 

Here's an Update!

 

____________________________________________________

 

"My plan is..."  Tiffany is thinking.

 

"What just say it Tiff!" Jessica being impatient because of tiffany. But Taeyeon still listening.

 

"...nothing just breaking the silent." Then Tiffany look at her drink, sip it and look up to see what the reaction. Jessica is really mad at what she heard but Taeyeon just looking bored.

 

"Really Tiff? Really?" Jessica said like being mad disapointing face.

 

"Ok Ok sorry" Tiffany said too stop Jessica being mad girl but Taeyeon on the other hand, he laught a little.

 

"What are you laughting!" Jessica at her mad face and loom at Taeyeon like killing him.

 

"Nothing." Taeyeon said still sipping his drink.

 

"Ok guys stop. Lets just settel down and know each other. Ok?" Tiffany stop Jess being a Hellsica.

 

"Ok!" Jessica said while calming herself. Then Taeyeon just nodded.

 

"Ok, Jessica introduce your self." Looking at Jessica.

 

"I'm Jessica Jung if you didnt listen when we introduce our self in the class."

 

"I'm Kim Taeyeon, the child of the owner of our school" Taeyeon said while his hand pointing to Jessica to have hand shake.

 

"Ok dont care." Jessica hold Taeyeon hand to shake it.

 

"Ok so ammm, lets fix our schedule. So Taeyeon do you have a practice, like sports or anything?" Tiffany ask so she can fix there schedule

 

"Oww yeah I have basketball and archery." Taeyeon answer.

 

"Ok can we have  your schedule?" Tiffany ask so they know when will they study together.

 

"Yeah Ok! But I dont have your phone numbers." Taeyeon said but no hesitation.

 

"Oww yeah here." Three of them change numbers. After they chatting and talking, they went outside to go home because they have school tomorrow and thankful they dont have assignments to do. Before Tiffany text Nickhkun...

 

"Hey!" Jessica and Tiffany look at the one who called them. "Can I drive you guys home?" Taeyeon ask them being a gentelmen. "Why?" Jess ask too. "Becauseits dark now so not good for ladies to go home alone at this time. So can I?" Taeyeon ask again. "No thanks its ok." Jessica answer. "Ok, bye then." Taeyeon walking to his car on the parking lot.

 

"Tiff, text Nickhkun." Jessica said. "OK wait... ammm I forgot Nickhkun texted me that our car need to repair." Tiffany said before she texted Nickhkun. "OMG! Why now?!" Jessica said and look at her phone to see what time is it and its 8 pm its so dark now. "So what will do?" Tiffany ask. "Lets just wait for the cab." Jessica answer. They wait a while.

 

Then Taeyeon drive his car and saw the two where waiting. Maybe they waiting for Nickhkun but why Jessica looking at side by side like finding some cab. Wait why do I care they said they dont need me. Then before Taeyeon go he saw 3 mans going near to the 2 girls. He didnt act anything first he want to know what will the 2 girls will do.

 

"Yow, Hi ladies?" 1Man said while his two hands on his packet.

 

"What do you want get a way!" Jessica said to three man. 

 

"We just want to help you ladies." 2man said with his teasing smirk on his face.

 

"We dont need your help!" Tiffany said while holding Jessica on the hand.

 

"Come on, I know you need us. Do you girls want to have fun?" 3Man said walking near to the two girls.

 

Beforw Tiffany and Jessica can go The 3 guys block them and one of the men command to hold the two girls. Tiffany and  Jessica shouting. "Yah get a way from us!" Jessica said. "Yah live us alone!" Tiffany said.  But then Taeyeon walk out to his car and went to the two girls to save them. 

 

"Hey you bastard!" The 3 men look at the one who said that. "Live the two girls alone!" Taeyeon said when tge 3 guys look at him. "Who do you think you are Huh" The 1man who look like there leader said. "If I were you, You dont want to know." Taeyeon said with his smirking smile. Then 1Man attack him but Taeyeon hold the man hand and bend it then punch him in the face. The next one The 2man who holding Tiffany run towards Taeyeon to punch hin and Taeyeon got a punch but he look at the man like doesnt hurt. Then Taeyeon kick him and punch him like until the guy knockout. Next the one  who holding Jessica get a wood then hit Taeyeon at the back but Taeyeon look at the guy like not really hurt at all. "What the?!" The 3man said when he saw Taeyeon not hurt but Taeyeon smirk only and Taeyeo kick the man on his middel part and kick him in the face. The two who didnt knockout were hold the one of there driend who already knockout and run like no tomorrow.  Taeyeon sited and catching his breath. Tiffany and Jessica went directly to Taeyeon.

 

"Thank you Taeyeon for what you did. If your not there we dont know what will happem to us. Right Jess?"  Tiffany said and look at Jessica. "Yeah sorry for being cold early and Thanks for saving us." Jessica admitted her done. "No big deal, Wheres Nickhkun?" Taeyeon ask still catching is breath. "Oww about that we didnt text him because our car need to repair." Tiffany answer. "Owww really?, so can I drive you home?" Taeyeon ask again but now his already ok. "Yess" Jessica answer with a smile now. 

 

Taeyeon drive them home and it already 10 when they got to JeTi dorm. Jessica wwnt out his car and direct inside not waiting Tiffany. Befor Tiffany go out the car she ask Taeyeon "Taeyeon can we cure your wounds? For saving us?" "No need its ok" Taeyeon answer with a smile. "But please, you have blood on you head and look like you back is hurt. Please?" Tiffany ask with her puppy eye. How can I reseas it so addorable eyes. What am I thinking. "Ammm Ok, so you can stop." Taeyeon said after he think. "Yess thank you. Lets go!" Tiffang walk out the car and went in side the building. 

 

Tiffany enter there dorm. "Taeyeon come in." Taeyeon walk inside and look around and its big actually. "You can sit here and wait, i'll just get the emergency Kit." Tiffany went to get the kit and Taeyeon looking around the living room. When Tiffany came back Tiffany said "Oww Jessica is on her room I think sleeping already, if ever you want to know." "Owww I didnt ask but its ok." Taeyeon said.

 

"Ok, this will be little hurt but I know you can endure it." Tiffany said while puting gently on Taeyeons head where the blood flowing. Taeyeon on the other hand, "Ouch" 

 

"Oww sorry please endure it." Tiffany said so worry about Taeyeon 

 

"Its ok" Taeyeon said to her with a smile.

 

While Tiffany cleanung Taeyeon wounds, Taeyeon didnt know he looking at Tiffany eyes like there no Tomorrow,  Why does this face so beautiful and those eyes like a moon and star twikling. My heart feel like going to explode in my chest. Taeyeon snapout from his thoughts when Tiffany talk. "Why? Is there durt in my face?" "Oww No No" Taeyeon said. "Ok, done" Tiffany said but she ask before Taeyeon go. "Can I see your back?" Taeyeon shook "WHAT?!" "I mean because the guy earlier hit you in the back." Tiffany said when Taeyeon shout a little loud. "Oww right OK, I mean its ok, I can do it." Taeyeon stuttering. "How can you do it its on your back you cant reach it." Tiffany said so she can treat Taeyeon for saving them. "Ok" Taeyeon didnt say anything he take off his shirt. On the other hand, Tiffany look away when she saw Taeyeon taking off his shirt. When Taeyeon look at Tiffany he smirked because of Tiffany action and he lay down. 

 

"Ammm Ok... I-I just going t-to get some ice b-because your back has a bruise" Tiffany said while stuttering and after that she walk away but Taeyeon smirked and preventing his laught. Tiffany went back with an ice and put on Taeyeons back gently.  Why his back so y and the curve of his body looks y too. After some silent Taeyeon cut it. "Ammm Tiffany I think im ok now. Thanks!" "Owww yeah yeah Thank you for saving us again."  Tiffany said when she back on her self. Taeyeon stand up and Tiffany saw Taeyeon abs but Tiffany look away fast again. Taeyeon smiled because  Tiffany action again. Taeyeon wear his Shirt and went out with Tiffany following him.

 

"So...Ammm...Thanks?!" Taeyeon said going out from the dorm

 

"Yeah... Thank you too. Good Night? Drive safely!" Tiffany said.

 

"I will, Good night!" Taeyeon walk out and went to his car and drive home. He arrive on his house and walk inside take a shower after that he went to his bed.

 

"WHAT A DAY!" Before he go sleep on his bed.

 

___________________________________________________

 

What will happen to their 2nd Day?

Does Taeyeon and Tiffany like each other?

Dont worry my dear readers Yulsic will come just wait for a while.

Ok dear readers Thanks for the support!

Love you all!