1st Day

Gangster meets his Lover

Hello dear reader sorry for taking so long to update. Wish you like my update  today. Thanks for the greet to my dear readers too.

 

Ok guys i put some names for the  principal and teacher. (Principal - Mrs. Park) (Taecher - Mr. Lee) Just want you to guys know before we start

 

____________________________________________________

 

At the school, before the class start the principal call Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Jessica because the principal has important announcement for them.

 

"Hello Mrs.Park" three of them bowed.

"Hello your guys here, pls. take a sit" Mrs.Park said to them and point to there seat.

"Thank you" three of them take a seat and Taeyeon take first.

"Can I ask why did you call us Mrs.Park?" Taeyeon ask with a curious face.

"Owww I call you guys herd to announce that your punishment Taeyeon will start today and I know you all know that" Mrs. Park said them and the three just nodded to their principal.

"So Tiffany and Jessica can I ask where will you girls start the punishment, you know places" Mrs.Park said. At this point while Mrs. Park talking Taeyeon just listening, not saying anything.

"I think mam can we start at the coffe shop, later" Jessica ask.

"Why? You guys not going to start now?" Mrs. Park ask.

"I...We want to know each other first, if its ok to you mam" Jessica said.

"Thats more good and I suggest if you will start tomorrow the place you need to go first  is the library." Mrs. Park said.

"Ok mam we will start there tomorrow." Tiffany said.

"Thank you, and to you Taeyeon pls. do it right and dont do something silly." After thanking the two girls with a smile she look at Taeyeon with a serious face now.

"Yess mam, I wont." Taeyeon said with a sad face.

"Good, so three of you go back to you classes and it wil start in any minute." Mrs.Park told them and look at the clock

"Yess Mam! Thank you!" Three of them said with a bow and straight to there room.

"And Taeyeon!" Mrs.Park shout before Taeyeon walk out the office and  Taeyeon stop look to Mrs.Park with his both of his eyebrows lifted up. "Yess Mam?" Taeyeon said with a question look. After that Mrs.Park talk. "Announce to your room and others rooms that be ready for the Sport Fest next month so they can be ready." 

"Yess Mam!" Taeyeon said with a smile on his face and he left to go to his room and start announcing and he also ask permission to Mr. Lee so he can announce abot the Sport Fest. All the studend happy about it so the other student start practicing ang others exercising. The truth is Taeyeon is not really good at sport but when he try the archery he start playing it because he feel his good at it. But when Yuri pulled Taeyeon to play basketball he start playing it and alot of fangirls waiting for the duo to play because they look so Hot and Cool.

 

____________________________________________________

 

The class ended

Tiffang and  Jessica fixing there things while the Gang approuch Taeyeon before Taeyeon do his punishment. {But actually guys before the punishment happen Taeyeon clean the court for a whole day. So let come back...} So The Gang start talking to Taeyeon.

"Hey Taeyeon, good luck for the punishment" Yoona talk first.

"Yeah good luck, if you need my helo im here. I mean were here." Sunny said before Taeyeon talk.

"Thanks guys. So where is Yuri." He thanked his friend then he feel that Yuri is not with them

"Im here!" Yuri said running when he heard his name.

"Where did you go?" Sunny ask witha curious face.

Owww I went to the bathroom, Why? Yuri said.

"Nothing. O..K..?" Sunny said glaring at Yuri, He feel something fishy.

"Why you look at me like that?!" Yuri said with a norvious expression. 

"Stop it you two" Taeyeon stoping both of them.

"But...He..UGH Ok" Yuri stuttered and been pissed off.

"Guys I need to go." Taeyeon said.

"Yow guys Taeyeon need to go! he dont want the two girls wait for him." Yoona said with a teasing voice.

"Yah Yoona! Hays nevermind. Bye see you guys tomorrow." Taeyeon said as he go out the room when he see the two girls got out a while ago.

He start finding the girls and he found them under the tree siting in the bench waiting for Taeyeon. He walk where Tiffany and  Jessica siting and appologize because the girls wait for him.

"Hey! I'm sorry for waiting." Taeyeon said with appologizing face.

"It's Ok" Tiffany said with a little smile.

"What its that ok for you we wait here for an Hour for me. His the man, he shouldnt wait a girl for him." Jessica said with a mad expression.

"Owww I'm really sorry if you said to me where we meet thou." Taeyeon said with sarcastick word.

"Oww Now its our foult Ha!"  Jessica said with a little shout

"Yez it is!" Taeyeon said with a shout too like not wanting to lose.

"HEY YOU BOTH STOP!" Tiffany shout at them with an angry face and her arm ang crossed. But both of them didnt stop not listening at Tiffany said.

"WOW WHAT A BIG WORD HUH" Jessica said.

"YEZ ITS TRUE YOU ING B*TCH" Taeyeon said.

"HEY BOTH OF YOU STOP! AND YOU TAEYEON WHO SAID CUSRE TO MY BEST FRIEND HA YOU THE ONE IS ING B*TCH" Tiffang is really mad and she shout as she can. 

"OWW NOW BOTH OF  YOU  HELPING EACH OTHER" Taeyeon said looking at Tiffany with a anger mad b*tch

"ITS NOT LIKE THAT OK!... just stop! lets stop shouting and talk propperly." Tiffany calm her self while saying it.

"Sorry Tiff" Jessica said to Tiffany sincerely.

"Its ok Jess, ok lets go to the cafe so we can talk about the plan." Tiffany walk a head and  Jessica followed her.

"Wait!" The two girls stop walking and look at the who talk.

"Ammm...Well..." Tiffany wait to say what he need to say.

"Ammm... I~I'm S~So~So~Sorry. Hooo" Taeyeon is stuttering will saying it.

"Ok lets go" Tiffany just walk ahead after Taeyeon talk. Taeyeon was dissapointed becauss its so hard for him to apologize and rarely if he say sorry to a person. He will argue about it but he think just followed girls and stay silent.

 

____________________________________________________

 

At the Cafe, when they arrive there three of them are silent and only broke it when Tiffany ask Jess and Taeyeon what they want and after that they went to there seat and the silent come until their order arrive. Tiffany sip her drink same as the two but broke the silent again to talk about her plan.

"Ok guys to silent so, I have a  plan" Tiffany sipping her drink while saying that. When Tiffany said that the two loom at Tiffany witg a question look.

"What is it Tiffany?" Jessica ask and Taeyeon stay silent and wait for Tiffang to share  her plan. 

 

"My Plan Is...

 

____________________________________________________

 

What is really Tiffany plan? Is it good or bad?

 

Sorry for cutting just teasing you guys heheheh Sorry my dear readers.

I know its to short update but I need to do something really important and I need to sleep its night time here. Im very sorry but I'll try update sooner again.

Thank you for greeting me. Thank you for the Sub, Vote, and Comment. Pls. Comment more if you have suggest or anything you want to say. Sorry again.

 

To be continued...