Chapter 3

CASE 201
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“AHH~” groaned chayeoung while rubbing his head.

“What are you doing here?” scolded jeongyeon after he hit his head “It’s my free time, now go!”

Chaeyoung was so busy staring at sana from behind jeongyeon’s back that the latter noticed and faced him on purpose.

“I came here on purpose, I couldn’t wait more. I need to show you this” chaeyoung exclaimed while taking out some papers of his pocket “Here check these! After I’ve watched the CCTV video for more than one hundred times because I am a hard working guy, I noticed that the momo saw the face of the guy that was about to probably ra-“ jeongyeon covered chayeoung’s mouth and looked at sana who was staring at chaeyoung while slightly smiling.

“LET’S TALK OUTSIDE!” jeongyeon said under his breath and pulled chaeyoung with him.

“NICE TO MEET YOU SANA-SSI!” yelled chaeyoung and waved at her while she just smiled at how her brother was pulling him behind him.

 

“I even have the video, sir! I am such a genius”

Jeongyeon was staring at the pictures and watched the zoom in of the video “Did you tell anyone?”

“No! You are the first one to know” he replied, his gaze went again to sana who was In the garden yard touching and checking the colorful flowers.

‘she is so beautiful’ thought chaeyoung as his eyes softened until jeongyeon hit his forehead.

“Focus with me!”

“You are not doing anything, sir!”  

Jeongyeon sighed and looked again at the pictures “Don’t tell anyone, let me talk to her first”

Chaeyoung smirked and elbowed him “You want to talk to her?” he winked while jeongyeon raised his eyebrow at him.

“Stand properly and shut up for just one minute, can you?”

Chaeyoung stood straightly and nodded, he gasped and ran to sana.

“Not even thirsty seconds passed where are you-“ jeongyeon followed him when he saw sana her finger and frowning.

“Are you okay? Here take my napkin” he handed her his napkin that has S.C letters on it “My father made it for me, you can use it”

Sana was pressing at her bleeding finger and staring at him while frowning. Jeongyeon came and took the napkin and pressed it at her finger.

“The flower is really pretty but jeez! Look at the thrones! Be careful miss!”

Sighed jeongyeon and stared at him “You talk a lot”

“I hear that a lot”

“Thank you” sana thanked him but he just waved his hand.

“I like the bandana bracelet you are wearing by the way” he pointed at it while she touched it. Actually, it’s hiding her wound. Suicidal cuts wound that obviously, didn’t end her life like she wished that time.

“Chaeyoung! for ait me here till I change my outfit, we will go to meet momo”

“Yes Yes sir! And go inside it will rain soon!” chaeyoung replied and looked at sana, the latter looked at the sky and indeed the sky was grey, cloudy and there was lighting.

She nodded and walked in obediently followed by jeongyeon that came back wearing a suit, he was fixing his jacket when sana followed him “Come and eat dinner” she yelled a bit.

“Okay sweetie, I will do my best” he soft spoken and went to his car.

“AHHHH!” chaeyoung was yawning waiting for jeongyeon who came and hit his head.

“COVER YOUR MOUTH WHILE YAWNING!” he scolded.

“My mother always tells me this but I forget to do it, I really wonder why I forget to cov-“

“Get in and stop talking for god’s sake”

They hopped in the car as jeongyeon revved up the engine and drove off.

 

 

 

Meanwhile – Hana bank

Momo went normally to her work when suddenly the boss called her, she left her cleaning work and followed her.

“I don’t understand, why you are firing me?” momo did her best not to tear up as Kate, coldly told her to leave the work forever.

“Because of you the bank got robbed”

“Because of me?”

“You led them to the bank vault, wrong?”

“Yes but I was threatened by them!” momo stated.

“We all were momo-ssi, now please pack your stuff and leave”

“And how about my salary, it’s already twenty four, can I at least take the half of my salary?”

Kate sat back and sighed “The bank got robbed, we have many other payments, do you think we will care about your salary momo-ssi?”

 

Momo gulped her tears and bowed her head, she left to the small kitchen, she packed her stuff and looked around with teary eyes, she spent more than two years here and now she is leaving just like that. She got blamed for their mistakes and she can’t do anything.

 

She went to her house, her husband in his work while her son is in the kindergarten. She was sitting alone in the living room, tears were falling without her knowing. She took a deep breath and answered the unknown number.

“Hello?”

“Momo, that’s jeongyeon. Where are you?”

“Oh, hey, I am at my house”

“Me and my partner are coming. Are you okay?”

“Yes yes, welcome”

 

Grabbing that toy, that random shirt and sock.. she cleaned her small messy house just when the doorbell rang. She opened the door and jeongyeon flashed a bright smile at her followed by chaeyoung.

“I thought you would be at work”

“No I am here hehe” she said awkwardly.

The two men sat on the couch next to each other while momo sat on the side single couch.

Jeongyeon was holdi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter