Chapter 10

CASE 201
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo was busy feeding taeoh, it was hard following him from place to another until finally, he sat beside her she was barely eating until she saw jeongyeon putting a plate in front of her with chopped meat, vegetables, and bread. She noticed that he was chopping them without eating, she smiled at his warm action while he avoided looking at her face and smiled shyly. Sana on the other hand noticed them and smiled. Wondering why they are not married already.

She was eating calmly when chaeyoung laughed so hard, he was talking with mina, and the two looked like they are having the best time together.

“Chaeyoung can you pass me the salt?” she said, he placed it in front of her and continued to talk with mina like she was the only one with him. She was annoyed and feeling jealous, usually, she takes his all attention but now he is busy with mina and that's not good.

She decided to walk around the mansion, same as momo as taeoh fell asleep from tiredness, she laid him on her bed and walked to the big yard that was surrounding the mansion it was covered with snow. She wore a black coat with white scarf beanie that made her face look small yet cute. She was walking when jeongyeon joined her, he was wearing a black tracksuit and a black scarf.

“What are you thinking about?” he broke the silence “I know these eyes very well, they look heavy and sad”

She smiled dryly at him “Raeul”

“Oh that ?” he frowned and looked away.

“He is my son’s father after all, I wonder where is he”

“Why are you curious? What you will tell him if you saw him?”

“Why he did that?” she sighed “But you know, I am getting used to being alone”

“He was burdensome to you I think?”

She muted for a bit “I will be rude if I said yes, but yes” she said elbowing him and he laughed shyly. He continued walking but she kneeled down and grabbed a fistful of snow and hit his back with it.

He looked at her and bit his lower lip “You will regret it”

“Oops no no I was joking” she said stepping back but he was already making a big snow ball.

“Come here” he followed her and managed to hit her, but he made sure he won’t hurt her. He ran toward her and back hugged and didn’t make her move her arms “I won’t let you hit me again” he said catching his breath until momo gasped and turned around.

“YOUR SHOULDER!” she yelled at him.

“aeey it’s okay it’s healed now” he smiled brightly at her but noticed that her hands were cold when he touched her. He didn’t hesitate to take off his scarf and drape it behind her neck, he was so close to her, she was so nervous and shy to look up at him. He made sure her neck was warm.

“You can’t get cold or sick okay?” he smiled started to rub her hands and blow on them without looking at her while she was scanning his face, eyes nose and lips.

“Thank you jeongyeon-ah” she said softly and he looked at her innocent eyes “Thank you for everything, without you I didn’t know what I would do”

“Aeey! I am doing the minimum momoring”  he swore that he forgot how to breath when she looked at him with loving eyes, he felt warm and overwhelmed.

 

 

 

Meanwhile sana was humming some random song while walking alone, her hands in the jacket’s pockets.

“Ahhh~” chaeyoung sighed and walked beside her.

“Hm? Why are you here? You left mina alone?”

“Tsk, she left” he said smiling at her “Her fiancé came and picked her up”

“Oh, she is engaged”

He nodded and smiled cutely “You were jealous right?” he nudged her playfully.

“Me jealous? HAHAHA! From her??? No way!! Why would I???”

He kept staring at her “You expression says it all” he looked up proudly “You were jealous because my attention was to her”

“Psheh” she crossed her arms “Like I care, you can have friends as much as you want!” she scoffed.

“Yeah but my eyes will only look at you”

She froze in her place and stared at him without blinking while he was pressing on his lips… He can’t deny it, He likes her… A lot.

“ANYWAY!” she followed him “The barbecue was nice today”

“Yes especially my conversations with mina I had so much fun” he teased earning multiple hits on his shoulder.

He faked a cry and hid his eye instead while mumbling random words making her laugh so hard.

 

 

Jeongyeon and momo were walking toward them “She is laughing” he said smiling.

“Yes I think the two of them make a cute couple”

“COUPLE?” he yelled a bit.

“YES! and if it happened you better accept him because obviously, she feels comfortable with him!” she fast-spoken.

“YES MA’AM!” jeongyeon joked and the two laughed. He grabbed a snow ball and hit chaeyoung’s head.

“YAH! It’s getting late, go and rest you have morning shift tomorrow”

Chaeyoung rubbed his head “Yes sir” he said in a low voice lifelessly.

He bowed to them and flashed sana a sweet smile as he walked to his small car.

The latter kept staring at him and jeongyeon could only chuckle “Let’s go inside, taeoh is probably awake” said jeongyeon as they walked into the mansion where taeoh was indeed playing with his toys.

“Moom” he ran to her and gave her a tight hug.

“He woke up a few minutes ago” said miyoung “I am getting used to him so much her is such a loveable kid”

“Thank you” momo smiled and kissed his cheek.

“Uncle Play with me” he said reaching his arms to jeongyeon who carried him despite his aching shoulder.

“What shall we play with? Ball? Lego?” said jeongyeon walking to taeoh’s playing area.

She smiled seeing her son smiling and laughing with jeongyeon, miyoung too was staring at them… She feels a unique connection between taeoh and jeongyeon. She was curious, she was doubting things that will probably turn everything upside down.

 

 

 

Jeongyeon was taking a shower when momo was packing some outfit on her bed until she was folding the shirt she was wearing she smelled it and jeongyeon’s scent was on it. She found herself closing her eyes inhaling it till it filled her. She bit her lower lips and touched her throbbing heart.

“You are married pabo-ya” she said sitting on the bed when sana came and informed her that taeoh is sleeping next to her tonight.

It was almost eleven, it was raining and the lighting sound was so strong and frightening. Momo thought everyone was sleeping, she was in the kitchen eating a banana when the electricity got off, and she was unlucky that she forgot her phone in her bedroom.

“Hnnngghhh what am I supposed to do?” she talked to herself. Until she saw a light coming from the living room, she didn’t hesitate to grab the knife and walk closer but it was none other than jeongyeon.

“You scared me!” she sighed in relief.

“You are scaring me with the knife in your hand” he joked and she left it on the table “Let me light some candles, it’s so dark”

He was walking to the counter when he felt momo grabbing his hoodie.

“I am scared” she pouted making him laugh, she was following his steps until he lit candles around in the house. She checked on taeoh and he was sleeping angelically in sana’s arms.

“Hnghhh~” momo whined and almost back hugged jeongyeon when a loud lighting echoed in the sky.

He sighed and looked at her “Are you okay?”

“No, I hate winter and darkness”

“OK Ok! Let me walk with you to your bed” he led her to her bed and placed two candles on the bedside drawer “Sleep tight” he smiled at her.

“Can you stay here?” she suggested “I won’t let you sleep on the floor of course so” she patted the bed “Please”

He yelped, he will sleep next to her, their bodies might touch he doesn’t think her can handle it but he has to make her feel safe and warm.

He laid under the blanket same as her… The weather was colder especially that the air conditioner was off now.  He usually sleeps on his right so he was looking at her, she was laying on her back everything about her is beautiful and alluring. Even now in dark he can only look at her, his hand tricked him and caressed her cheek with his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter