Finale

End Of The Wars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

****Kang Haneul*****


They found the West camp on the evening. Haneul told his team to wait until the sunset. They moves slowly in darkness and looking for the supplier tent. That tent will be the first tent they attack. Haneul and Ji Soo will split to looking for Hanna and let the villager free. Lieutenant Bang will lead the villager to the border. 
“Ready.....” Haneul said through his walkie talkie.
“Yes....” Ji Soo and Lieutenant Bang said. Ji Soo let the cage open at the same time Haneul explode the supplier tent. When the West army in confusion and run looking for their person in charge for next command, Lieutenant Choi will shoot them. He’s the sniper. 
Ji Soo lead the villager to the Lieutenant Bang and then he run looking for Hanna. After he check the tent he will burn it. Haneul searching every where for Hanna and suddenly he stop. His heart breaking when he saw Hanna sit down on the chair helplessly and unconscious. Her face a bit swollen and her lips a bit bleeding.
“I know it..... This girl must be someone special.” Colonel Saki said makes Haneul look behind him. 
“She just a journalist.....”
“Your country send you to save her. Who is she?”
“My country? There is no such thing...... Just let her go.” Haneul said but Colonel Saki refused to believe him. He run toward Haneul and they start to fight with  each other. 
Ji Soo come and saw Haneul fight with Colonel Saki. He just run toward Hanna and let her free from the rope ties around her. Hanna didn’t looked so good. Her body also feel so hot.
“Hanna.....” Ji Soo called and she open her eyes.
“You will be fine now.” Ji Soo said and carry her out from the tent. Hanna unconscious again. 
Colonel Saki know Haneul is not just a journalist. The way Haneul fight him looks like he is professional martial arts. If the East didn’t send any help then who is this people? 
Haneul know he can’t delay more time or Hanna could be in danger. He need to go now. He saw Colonel Saki run toward him and he trip him over his shoulder. Haneul run from the tent and saw Ji Soo carried Hanna in his arms. Colonel Saki hold Haneul shoulder and yanked him backward. Haneul fall hard on his back. When he saw Colonel Saki throw punch to him, Haneul kick him hard on his stomach and he grab whatever he found on the ground to knock him out but he block it. Colonel Saki kick him made Haneul fall again. Colonel Saki stand up and suddenly Haneul hear a gun shot. Colonel Saki fall on his face. Haneul saw In Ha hold a gun and her hand shaking from scared or nervous.
“Let’s go!!!” Haneul said and grab gun from In Ha hand. They run follow Ji Soo and the others.
Haneul carry Hanna on his back while follow the others. Ji Soo and In Ha walk by his side.
It’s almost dawn now and they take a break. Haneul so worry about Hanna but he must keep calm  and let Lieutenant Bang to monitor Hanna. Lucky the villager don’t have any major injury.
“Why you come to us?” Ji Soo asked In Ha. 
“My mother. I’m been looking for her.” In Ha said and point her mother among the villager been capture. 
“The others villager with Lieutenant Yoon already cross over the border this evening.” Lieutenant Choi report to Haneul.
“Ok....let’s continue. We must cross the border before sunrise.” Haneul said. This time Ji Soo carry Hanna on his back. 
Just like how Haneul plan, they cross the border before the sunrise. Hanna and all the villager were send to hospital for check up and get medical attention.


****


I woke up and listen to the small humming sound. Looking around make me feel confused. Where am I? Why this place look so familiar yet I can’t believe my eyes. I saw Haneul walk into my room and he smile when he saw me.
“You awake?” He asked but I just cried. I don’t even feel relieve. I just feel more sad because I miss him so much. 
“Are you ok?” He asked again and looked worry. He press the button for help. I looked behind him and saw Colonel Saki walked toward him. I don’t know why I just want to stay quiet. I close my eyes again and all the noise around me become quiet. All I want is listen to Haneul’s voice. I remember back our memory.
Kang Haneul.... I know Haneul when we going to the same university. I saw him sleeping in the library and I take a sit at the window so I can see him. Haneul never know me before but when I told him this he just laugh.
“Why I never saw you before?” Haneul asked. 
“I’m not the popular girl and I always looks messy too.” Back then I always wear something comfortable. I wear jeans with sweater most of time. Ties my hair into ponytail and wear glasses. Well Ji Soo always call me nerd. I just want to focus on my study and graduate. After finish my study I start to care about my look and what to wear. I never though I could meet Haneul again and be his fiancé. 
 When I awake that evening. I just seat on my bed. This big room feel like suffocated me more. I don’t know which is my real. I keep saw Haneul by my side but my brain keep telling me he is not real. So I just watching him and listen to him. I don’t want to say anything because Colonel Saki always watching me at the corner of the room. If he know my weakness he will take that chance to attack me more. 
“Hanna, can you say something?” Haneul said while looking into my eyes. I want to say I miss him and ask him why he still not coming to save me but only my tears speak for me. 
“Tell me why are you here? Who are you?” Colonel Saki asked me. He just stand behind Haneul then he grab my hand make me flinch. Haneul look at me like he also confused.
“I already told you everything I know..... Let the villager go.” I said but this time Haneul looked more confused. I saw Colonel Saki want to hit me so I just looked down while my hand both ties. 
“Haneul.... you will come for me, right? I will wait a little more.” I told myself but this time Colonel Saki grab my shoulder. His face over layer with Haneul.
“No one will come for you.....”Colonel Saki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter