Four

End Of The Wars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The fog makes me can’t see anything in front of me. When it slowly disappeared I stand on the familiar ground. I looked around me and saw Haneul standing in front of me, smiling. Ji Soo and In Ha on my side. 
“Haneul-ah..... why....?” I want to asked him why we were here again but suddenly my hands had some blood and then I saw it coming from him.
“Haneul-ah.....” Someone just shot him and he take the bullet for me.
“No!!! Kang Haneul!!..... NO...!!!” 
“Hanna-ah....it just a dream.... I’m here. I’m here.....” I heard Haneul voice and open my eyes. I looked at him and hugs him tight. Thanks god it just a dream. 
“It just a dream.....” Haneul said again. I let him go and sit down. I look around me and I’m at his room.
“What time now?” 
“1pm....”
“My phone......”
“Don’t worry about it. I called Ji Soo already. You need plenty of rest.” Haneul said. I lean back and saw a glass of water on the bedside table. I take a sip and calm myself. 
“You’re not feeling well last night, why you don’t told me? No wonder you’re quiet last night.”
“I don’t want to spoil your plan.....”
“My plan is not important but you are.”
“Ok, it won’t happen again......but I want you to promise me 1 thing.”
“What?”
“No matter what happen don’t put me first even though how danger the situation is.....”
“Why? Are you dream about the past?” Haneul asked and I nod. Guilty as charge. 
“It won’t happen again and I won’t put you on that situation.....that’s why I told Ji Soo to forget about the maps on their meeting room.” 
“ I told you its not mine.....” 
“I know and I also don’t want Ji Soo in that situation again because.... I know you won’t let Ji Soo go alone if he going to that place.” His guess almost hit the right point. But what he said is 100% correct. I won’t let Ji Soo go alone if I know he going there. 
“Rest...... I will cook porridge for you.” He said and leave the room. I grab my phone and call Ji Soo.
“How are you?”
“Getting better....”
“Mr. Kimura said tonight we will go. Do you want to postponed the mission?”
“No.... I will meet you at the office tonight.”
“Ok....” 
I walk out to the kitchen and saw Haneul cooking. I took a seat on the countertops and watch him.
“ Why were you here? You should rest.....” 
“I will.... after this.” I said.
“Haneul-ah.....” I said but suddenly his phone ringing. 
“Sorry.... I have to answer this call.” He said and I understand it must be from his work.
“Ok.... I will come this evening.” He said and hang up. 
“What you want to tell me?” Haneul asked after he put his phone in his pocket back.
“What was that?” I asked.
“I need to report for duty tonight. Maybe this time I might gone for a week.”
“Something happen?”
“No...like always. Just work....” He said. I played with the vegetable on the countertop. Haneul stop chopping vegetable and stand in front of me. I like when I’m a bit higher than him. He take a step closer and now he stand in the between of my legs.
“Wae....?” He asked in calm and soft voice. He put his arms around my waist and I put my arms on his broad shoulder. When I don’t answer his question he pecks on my lips.
“You will miss me?” I nod.
“I promise I will come back faster so you won’t miss me too much.” He said.
“Actually I also have work to do and I’ll be away.”
“For how long?” 
“A week maybe.....”
“Where?”
“Japan..... I and Ji Soo will cover 1 news.”
“Ok..... I think I need to talk with Ji Soo.”
“Wae....?”
“He need to take care of you and I don’t want any scratch on you while you were working..... every time you going with him, its not normal news. I know your passion but I just don’t like it. I know perfectly what you do and I understand  why you do it.......”
“You worry?”
“Yes, I’m worry for your safety.”
“I’m General Kim Hajoon’s daughter........ I know how to take care of myself.”
“I know......but I still worry.”
“I promise....nothing will happen to me not even a single scratch.”
“Ok....”
That evening, I watch Haneu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter