Chapter 2

Truth

Both girls drifted in and out of consciousness, watching the other sleep in dazed states. When the dorm appeared, Momo was awake, gladly taking the leader into her arms, wrapped up against the penetrating cold. When Momo stopped to catch her breath, Jihyo woke up. She gestured for Momo to put her down. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah." Momo sighed and reluctantly put Jihyo on the floor. She tried to walk towards her room, but would've fallen if it weren't for Momo, catching her waist before she hit the floor. Unfortunately, Momo fell, her knees grinding into the floor painfully as she fought to keep Jihyo up. Jihyo sat down next to her so we to relieve the pressure on her arms and knees. Momo layed back and decided to stay there all night.

 "Imma stay here. I didn't know the floor next to the couch was as comfortable as the maknaes insisted it was." Jihyo laughed and layed down with her head on Momo's stomach, feeling the muscles flex under her cheek. Momo was secretly getting very anxious. She didn't want fall asleep like this because she didn't think it wise to fall asleep in the same room as the person who she, frankly, was madly in love with. 

She looked at her and dubbed her sleeping beauty, mouth pulled up in a sweet smile, so loving and caring but. . . Tired. So so tired. Momo decided that it was time to take some pressure off​ Park Jisoo's shoulders. "Jihyo?" She rasped. In response, Jihyo secured her arms around Momo's lower abdomen. Momo grinned slightly at the sight and carefully wrapped the blanket safely around her, making sure not to disturb her.