FIFTEEN

Smile

JEONGYEON POV


Finally the members left. I really need the time alone. I went into my room. Popping myself onto my bed. I looked at the ceiling.

So... Vernon loved Somi.....

I took out my phone and scrolled my old chats with him. The way he unconsiously flirts with me, the way how his sweet voice says my name so sweetly... I really thought i had a shot with him. I really thought maybe i am confused, im straight after all... but then.... he never liked me....

I threw my phone aside. Staring at the ceiling, all those memories that once made me giddy and shy and stomach filled with butterflies surfaced in my head. Tears falling down my face. Why.... why do all my love stories are like this....

I started to cry, yes my heart was hurt, no im not fine. It hurt me so much... i dont want my friends to worry... but it hurts... why am i so dumb to think that Vernon would ever like me? I started to scream in frustration as I cried my heart out. Until I felt a familliar pair of hands embraced me into the warmt that im all so familliar to.


MOMO POV


I silently open our dorm door. Luckily she was not in the living room. I tip toed to our room and i heard Jeongyeon. She was crying.

I knew she was lying when she said she was fine. I knew it hurt her so much. Vernon was so important to her. She would be happy whenever he calls or facetimes her. She giggles whenever they texted each other. The way she talks about him during our midnight chats.... now she lost him, and it must be so painful.

I carefully open the door, and found Jeongyeon crying, hugging her knees to herself in her bed facing the wall. She was shouting about how dumb she is... it broke my heart to see her so sad. I quietly walked over and pulled her into an embrace.

She was suprised at the sudden move and looked up at me. I smiled lightly as i hugged her harder. She began to cry. I placed my chin on her head and patted her back. She was sobbing.

"Its fine, just let it out. Crying will make you feel better" I soothed.

"Wae... why was i so dumb..." she cried, but slowly calming down.

"Its fine... youre not dumb... you deserve better. Since he obviously dont deserve you" i continued to soothe her.

We stayed in that position for quite some time. She stopped crying but her tears were still slowly straming down. I hugged her, sharing the warmth with her and hoped that it helped.

"Momoring... thank you" she said softly and looked up.

"You dont need to thank, thats what friends are for." I smiled faintly. Glad that she has calmed down.

"What would i do without you...." Jeongyeon murmured softly before hugging me back , which i accidentaly heard. It made me blush as my heart throbbed.

"Momo, thank you so much... and theres something i always wanted to tell you" She pulled away from the embrace.

"Yes Jeongyeonie?"

"Rememeber when you were scared that i would be disgusted by your uality?"

"Yeah, im still thankful you accepted me"

"I think im confused... im bi..i once liked a girl.... but i was scared to face reality.... after... that hapoened...." she said quietly as her head looked down.

"Wait... really? What happened?"


THIRD PERSON POV


Jeongyeon told Momo the story of 3mix. The latter was shocked at what the three girls went through. She understood why Jeongyeon was afraid...


JEONGYEON POV


So Momo now know that im bi... and i was confused over trying to be straight, thinking that its better... tho it hurted.... but i had feelings for Momo.... and the way she soothed me... what would i do without her.... but im really scared.... im such a coward.


MOMO POV


After hearing the story, i felt bad for them... No wonder Nayeon stumbles so easily... and Jeongyeon and Jihyo being scared... Oh how I wanted to tell her its fine cause i love her and would never leave her....


If only.....





Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Taaadaaaaa 2 updates at once... sorry if its short, its like 2 am now here lol... love yall and please comment. -authur :)