THIRTEEN

Smile

When school finally started again, Jeongyeon walked towards her class cheerfully. Her weekend was well spent with her dormates and of course Momo. To be honest, it would be a lie that Jeongyeon doesnt have feelings towards Momo. But then again, the incident scarred her and she is scared to face her true self.

JEONGYEON POV

When entering the class with Momo, my eyes automaticly went towards Vernon. He looked so cool and handsome in that black jacket... I didnt realise i was standing there staring until Momo pulled me to our seats. The way Momo grabs my hand sends sparks onto my skin which made me suprised and scared. I admit I maybe started to have slight interest in Momo but then again, this is wrong.

Classes were boring as usual. But our workload began to get heavier as finals are coming. If i fail i wont be able to go to the next grade. It was reccess but me and Momo stayed in class because i needed to teach her Math.

"Why is this so hard~~~~~~~" Momo whined like a child, frustrated with the question.

To be honest, she is so adorable.

"Its not that bad, see, do it like this and you can solve it." I took her paper and wrote down the equation on it.

"Why do we need to learn math ugh... this is making my brain cells to commit suicide" Momo sulked and fake-fainted onto my shoulder.

Her head lying on my shoulder, sending shivers down my spine. My heart was racing because of the intimacy. I was frozen in place, unsure what to do.

MOMO POV

I laid my head on Jeongyeons shoulder. I kinda felt her froze but i really didnt want to get up. Her touch makes me feel warm. My heart was racing but i know this is the most i can get, we are only friends. She is straight and would never like me back.

I snuggled on her shoulder and looked up at her face. She was espresionless, staring at the table blankly.

"Jeongie?"

"Yea Momo?" She looked down, our faces way too close.

"Erm... sorry for suddenly leaning on you. Lets just continue with Math hehe" I immediately got up and scratched my nape awkwardly.

"Ohh, erm sure , why not" She pulled out a nother question paper from her stack.

"Waeeeeeee not Algebra again!!!!" I whined.

"But you said to continue so no buts!" Jeongyeon pulled my hand and placed the paper in my hand.

"Fine....." I mumbled.


THIRD PERSON POV

The duo continue studying thorough the 1 and a half hour break. Momo finally understood what she was doing and they worked hard together. Jeongyeon even shared her lunch with Momo which of course, made the latter heart flutter.

Just then, Jihyo came running into their classroom.

"Jeongyeon, you have a crush on Vernon right?" She asked whike panting to catch her breath.

"H... how did you know? Why?" Jeongyeon, flustered by the question ask Jihyo, while her cheeks started to feel warm.

"You... n...eed to come to the cafeteria now!!" Jihyo said, while pulling both Jeongyeon and Momo towards the cafeteria.

A huge crowd could be spotted there.




Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Im finally back!! Mid terms finally ended and i can continue my story now! Thank you for 55 subs and im beyond grateful. SIGNAL IS SUCH A BOP!!!!! well, till next time! Leave a comment! Sorry if this is kinda short



-authur ;)