FOURTEEN

Smile

Jeongyeon and Momo saw a huge crowd at the cafeteria. Nayeon, Mina, Sana and Chaeyoung were already there, looking worried.

"Jihyo ah. Please tell me whats up. My hand hurts u know?" Jeongyeon said to Jihyo that gripped her wrist too hard.

"Just.... see for yourself...." Jihyo said, as she let go of Jeongyeons hand.

Jeongyeom being the girl crush she is, walked foward into the crowd. The crowd was pretty big so it took her some time (and some glares when she pushed past other students) to see whays the commotion. But when she finally did, she regretted it deeply.

"Somi-yah, i love you,will you be my girlfriend?"


JEONGYEONS POV


I heard his voice, the voice that made me happy everyday, the voice of the one i love so dearly, the voice that called my name so sweetly, now confessing to another girl. I felt my heart shatter into pieces as I see Vernon kneeling there, giving Somi a bouquette of flowers, confessing to her.

All this time I was so dumb. Of course Vernon would never love me. Why did i ever imagined the chances. Im never pretty... My heart hurted badly, I didnt know i was standing there stunned until a hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the crowd...


MOMO POV


Vernon confessed to Somi... And Jeongyeon was witnessing it.... I knew how much he meant to her. And i knew this would break her heart so i immediately ran inside to pull her away from this.

Diving around the crowd, i finally found Jeongyeon. She was silently standing there. I saw her tears that slowly quietly stream down her precious face. She doesnt deserve this. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her out of the crowd. Me and the others dragged her back to our dorm.


THIRD PERSON POV


Everyone was sitting in the living room. They decided to skip their afternoon classes to accompany Jeongyeon. She was just sitting there motionless but they knew she was heartbroken. As the tall girl always kept feelings towards herself to not worry them.

"Girls, im really fine. Please go back to your classes. Finals are coming i dont want you to fail because of me. Im really fine. Just let me rest in my room" Jeongyeon forced a smile and stood up, gesturing the others to go back to class.

"Are you sure unnie?"

"We are here to help you"

"Unnie , please dont keep your sadness and problems to yourself"

"Im really fine. Thank you for your concerns" Jeongyeon smiled. She is beyond thankful to have such friends but she really jist needed a time alone.

"If you say so." Nayeon said, while leading the others out, leaving Jeongyeon alone in the dorm.

Once they left the dorm and ensured that Jeongyeon closed the door, Nayeon and Jihyo both whispered to Momo

"Momo yah, you are ghe closest to our Jeongie, she will open up to you, can you stay back and take care of her?"

"Yeah Momo unnie, you know my no jam hyung the most" Chaeyoung added.

Momo nodded. She knew how Jeongyeon is and she really wanted to be by her side to support her beloved roomate.


As this is the only way she could give her support as her love for Jeongyeon became stronger each day.

"Good luck unnie!" Chaeyoung said, before leaving with the others

"Dont let her do anything stupid. And if your hungry there is leftover jokbal and chijeu kimbap in the fridge" Added Sana, before going back to class.

"I will" momo said.





Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes, I HAD to add Sanas chijeu kimbap here lmao. Awwwwww poor Jeongyeon suffering from a heartbreak. Hope she will notice the one she truly deserves (Momo) has always been by her side. Thank you for 64 subs OMG im so happy

-authur