Bonus story

Does it ever occur to you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since the day i confessed my feeling for Momo and she answered it with a kiss, the both of us become more inseparable than ever. But none of our members seem to realize that because skinship and being clingy to each other is a kind of ordinary thing to see. The only thing that changed from the habit is the way Momo and i acted around each other. I on the other hand become more clingy toward her, i become more talkative and hyper when she's around because seeing her always put me into a super good mood. But Momo, she becomes kind of shy in front of me. Like whenever our eyes met, she'll smile shyly at me before she quickly break the eye contact first. But i like the way she can laugh so hard when i'm being weird and random as always. The other members didn't really find my doings funny but she always laugh with me. At first i was mad at her saying she's so mean laughing at my stupidity. But she just smiled softly at me and hold my hand as she says, "I didn't laugh at you because i think what you did is stupid. In fact i wanted to laugh with you so no one will think your joke is not funny enough. Besides i found it cute. You're cute." Now you tell me how i can not melting when she's being super sweet like that?

 

Hirai Momo, i don't think it's possible but i found myself loving you more and more each day.

 

-----

 

I saw her reciting the same dance moves again and again. She's sweating hard already but she seems doesn't care about it at all. She keeps on dancing with the same sharpness and power. She was perfect. She is perfect. I always adore her hard working side. She always practice the hardest among us 9 when it comes to dance. Because dancing is like her pride. So i understand why she worked this hard. But sometimes i just can't help but to worrying her. She's a human too, not a robot. She often 'whined' to me about her aching body and i always ended up massaging her until she feels better. Not that i complain. In fact i'm glad i can do something for her. But i just wish she won't overwork herself.

 

And today Nayeon unnie, Chaeyoung, Momo and i will have another dance practice for our upcoming concert. This time we're going to dancing with y concept with Beyonce's song called 'Partition' and Momo said she is the one who choreographed the dance. No surprises there since i already know her talent since we were trainee. She often make choreo for Twice special stages too. She can be so silly and gullible but when it comes to dancing, she'll show you a different side of her. 

 

"I will show you the dance first then we'll try to dance it together." Momo said with her serious face. Usually we always love to or make fun of her just because she's too cute to tease, but in times like this, the 8 of us know to be hella serious because Momo can be scary when it comes to the thing she loves the most which is dancing. So hearing her stern voice, the 3 of us can only nodded our head and listening to the instructions she gave us.

 

As expected, her dance moves are always precise and flawless. Nayeon unnie and Chaeyoung seem to cope up faster than me. I stupidly keep making mistakes. Well, the problem is indeed in me but it's because of Hirai Momo is too distracting! I just hope my face won't turn red, and my nose won't bleed. 

 

Momo seems to realize my weird behavior so she told us to have a break.

 

"Sana-yah, come with me." She beckoned me still with her expressionless face. Bet i will get a long lecturing session from her.

 

Once we're outside the dance practice room, she looks at her surroundings, as if she's making sure there's no one around us. After making sure the coast is clear, she holds both of my hands in hers and squeezing them lightly.

 

"Sana-yah, what's wrong?" She gently asked in Japanese.

 

"Ano.. i'm sorry i seem can't focus today." I replied in the same language.

 

"And why is that?"

 

"I-- uh you--"

 

"Hey hey, calm down. It's just me. You don't have to be nervous around me, you dummy." She pulled me in for a hug and i closed my eyes almost immediately. God i love the way she hugs me. Her hug always this comforting and calming me.

 

"I'm sorry, i really can't focus because you're too distracting. I know this is so unprofessional of me but trust me, i tried my best to follow your dance moves but it's so damn hard when you're being so y like that." I thought she'll scold me but instead i heard her shrilling laugh.

 

"Yaaaahhh~" I whined as i hit her back lightly with my fist.

 

"Hahaha sorry sorry. Sometimes i forget how y i could be, causing my girlfriend to get distracted." She teased. But i don't really care at that time because my heart is fluttering mess on the inside when i heard her addressing me as her girlfriend. Yeah, Hirai Momo is my girlfriend and i'm hers!

 

"Look, how about we make an agreement?"

 

"Huh? What agreement?" I detached myself from her so i can see her face.

 

"I won't let you to kiss me until you get all the dance move right." She smirked.

 

"What???! No no no. I won't agree on this."

 

"I'm sorry Sana-chan but that's the deal. So you better get your head straight if you still want to kiss me." She patted my head and give me one last wave before she walk back toward the dance practice room.

 

-----

 

It's not easy to keep our relationship hidden from our members. I mean there were several times when we almost get caught. Almost.

 

The most recent one was when our Japanese maknae barged into Momo&Jungyeon's room with her slightly red face, looking upset. Mina is not someone who often raise her voice even when she's angry simply because she can't. She can't yell at people but instead she'll speak with a very flat cold tone with her redden face.

 

Momo and i was busy cuddling and pampering each other with kisses in her room because her roommate was out at the moment. My pabo girlfriend forget to lock her bedroom door because she was too happy to see me and can't wait to tackle me down to her bed. Don't think about erted things. We just cuddling and kissing.

 

That's when we both heard someone's half-yelling,

 

"ONEESAN!" We both was startled hearing Mina's not so happy voice. Not long after that, Momo's bedroom door is pushed open. Both of us was so scared and didn't know what to do. So being the clumsy girl i am, i ended up ACCIDENTALLY pushed Momo off from her bed.

 

"Ouch!"

 

"Sorry!!" 

 

"Oneesan!" Mina's called out.

 

"HAII!" We both shouted back in unison.

 

"Uh what are you doing down there, Momo unnie?" Mina is already standing in front of us.

 

"Ah.. i-- i was checking how cold the floor is." I can only facepalming myself.

 

"Hi Minari, what's up?" I tried to save us from any further suspicion by trying to divert Mina's attention.

 

"Ah right. I almost forget. I need to talk to you."

 

"Me or her?" Momo and i asked in unison.

 

"Both of you my beloved oneesan." Mina calmly said but i know this is the calm before the storm. We both know our Japanese maknae so well so we know when her calmness is a safe one and when it's a dangerous one. And this time is surely the later.

 

It turned out Mina wanted to scold us for fighting over her Chaeyoungie's love. Guess she watched Momo and Chaeyoung V app already.

 

"We were just fooling around, Minari. Why you're so mad about this?" Momo chuckled as she get back on her feet and crawling back to her bed.

 

"I know but still. Since when you two fangirling over Chaeyoung? I mean you both have Dahyun and Tzuyu already. It's normal to see DahMo or TzuMo. Or Saida and SaTzu. But MoChaeng and SaChaeng? No way. It will always be MiChaeng." She huffed. Mina should have known better than she can never really scared us. Even now she still look like a cute sulky penguin in front of our eyes.

 

"Fine fine. We're sorry okay? Chaeyoung is all yours. And we all know you are her favorite unnie. None of us can steal her away from you." I said.

 

"Yea, hopefully she won't change her mind though. I thought she only kissed me after our concert ended. Turned out she kissed you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter