2nd bonus story: MoSa AU

Does it ever occur to you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi readers! This is your author speaking/writing. I read your comments and i saw the new upvoters, and you guys made me happy ;D Thank you for the support you gave to me and this story. The previous two chapters are based on SaMo/MoSa's in their real life as member of TWICE. But as for this bonus chap, i will kind of change the background. It's still Minatozaki Sana and Hirai Momo that we love but they are not the Sana and the Momo from TWICE. They're just an ordinary girl, like me, like you, like us. Anyway, i hope you'll still like and enjoy the story ;) 

 

 

I look at our picture that stand still on the nightstand beside my bed. I know i should take it down or throw it away or at least keep it somewhere hidden where i can't see it because even though she and i was smiling so brightly in that picture with our cheeks touching each other's, it was all just memory now. One of so many good memories that i had with her. A memory that used to always bring smile to my face but not anymore. Instead it's always give a punch to my heart whenever they crossed my mind. It hurts. 

Who said it will get better with time? It's almost 3 months since our break up and i still feel the same pain every day. As if it was just yesterday when i foolishly shouted out those harsh words to her and ask for break up. I thought she'll refuse the separation that i offer, i thought she'll come running after me after i left her, i thought she'll try to fix what's broken like what she always did. But no, she didn't. Guess she was tired too.

And my biggest fear finally became reality. She's finally get tired of me.

But here i am, still thinking about her smile, her laugh, her beautiful face, every day in my life. I missed her so much but i don't have the courage to start the conversation with her because i know she hates me. Well, she didn't say it out loud, she will never do that because she's one of the kindest, sweetest person i've ever met in this cruel world but i can never forget the last look in her eyes that night after we broke up. After i asked her for broke up, i can see another emotion, bigger than the hurt in her eyes, i believe that was hatred. If i were her, i will hate me too.

But i'm glad that God let our paths crossed. I'm glad that Hirai Momo used to be the one who loved me the most in those 3 years we've been together. Even if i have a chance to undo everything, i will choose this path again even if it means i have to experience this pain again. Because Hirai Momo was one of the best things that ever happened in my life. My time with her is something that i won't trade with  any thing.

 

(FLASHBACK)

 

"SANA! Look who's just coming~" Mina, my best friend and also seatmate for years said in a sing-song tone as she nudged me after seeing my crush walked inside the class with her friends, looking stunning and gorgeous as always.

"SSSTTTT!" I lowly hissed and pinched her arm quite hard. "Don't make it so obvious, will you?" I said as i pretend to read the boring history book in my hand and hide my face behind it.

"Ouch. It hurts! Well just so you know.. i'm just trying to be a good friend here, you little ungrateful brat! Because the last time Momo and her gang walked pass us and you were too busy to play with the new game in your phone at the moment so you didn't saw them, you were scolding me for not telling you that she was there!" She pouted and turned her back on me.

"Fine, i'm sorry okay? You know how unreasonable i could be sometimes. I will treat you lunch later as my apology okay? Now quit sulking." I leaned in and engulfed her into a tight back hug to appease her.

Myoui Mina is my best friend. We've been friends for almost a decade now since we met each other when we're in kindergarten, and i really cherish her and our friendship, so of course i don't want to get on her bad side. Besides i'm kinda at fault at this. Me and my mood swings that mostly caused by my crush, Hirai freaking Momo. I often accidentally vent out my frustration on my best friend.

"Ughh, stop hugging me. You're suffocating me." She hardly wiggled herself free from my hold and shoved me away before she turned to face her front again. I just smiled sheepishly at her because i know she's no longer mad at me.

For a split second, i can feel someone's looking at me or at least at my direction. And when i turned my head to find the 'culprit' i see no one but my crush. She's staring at me and when i caught her doing so, instead of quickly breaking away the eye contact like what normal people would do, she weirdly keeps staring at me as if she doesn't care whether i find it weird, creepy even or not. Well, i surely will freak out if i see someone looks at me like that but since it's her, since it's Hirai Momo, instead of feel offended or whatsoever, i feel so shy and self-conscious under her stare. Yeah i feel uncomfortable but i don't hate it. I mean she's the school goddess, the Hirai Momo who has tons of fans in school. Everyone's crush who will make both girls and boys have a nose bleed when they see her dance on the stage. Even her small smile can make their knees go weak, by saying 'their knees', mine is included.

 

And only few months later i finally learned that the reason why she kept looking at me like that on that day was because she was jealous of me and Mina. She thought i like my best friend in that way. Just how cute she is. And yes, we made it officially as an item a month after i caught her looking at me. I don't know what kind of miracle is this, but Hirai Momo confessed to me out of the blue and said she likes me. It's so unbelievable i know. I still can't completely believe in it either until now.

---

 

I was resting my head on her shoulder. I have her right hand in mine, and absent-mindedly playing with it. Twirling her fingers, caressing the tip of her nail, pinching the back of her hand, drawing random patterns on it. It was a lazy Saturday and i have a movie date in her house since her parents were out for business trip until Monday.

 

"Can you say it again?" I requested.

 

"Huh? Say what?" She lift her head and look down to meet my eyes.

 

"You know.. those words.." I shyly said as i fiddled with her fingers.

 

"What words?"

 

"Those three words."

 

"What three words?" GOD! Why she's so dense?!

 

"Arrgghh! Forget it then." I sulked and scooted away from her. Soon i heard her giggles. Right there and then i knew she was doing it on purpose. She knew what i meant but she acted as if she didn't. Ugh this annoying girlfriend of mine!

 

"Sorry sorry. I was just teasing you. I will say it again and again and again, as much as you want. Until you finally believe in it. I will make you believe." She smiled sadly at me. Uh no, guess i made her sad. Stupid me!

 

"Momo-yah, i'm sorry." I quickly scooted back to her and kiss her cheek.  "Look, it's not like i don't believe in you. It's not like i don't believe in your love for me. It's just.." I sighed and racked my hair before she caught my hands and gently combing my messy hair with her fingers, fixing the mess i made.

 

"I'm sorry, it's just that it's kind of hard for me to believe that someone like you, would have a feeling for someone like me. Try to be in my shoes, Mo. I'm nobody, while you, look at you. You're an epitome of perfection. I myself still can't understand it. How can Hirai Momo said she loves

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter