Final : Prom Night

Through My Lens

"Is this dress okay? Isn't it too short? " she said while looking at herself in the mirror. The mini black dress with some red sparkles was so cute but she wasn't sure if it will look good on her. "You look stunning dude" Sena said, and she made sure that it was a genuine compliment and not just made of to please her. Annie was so happy to hear that. "Thank you babe. You've always been there for me. Until this moment, I still couldn't believe I made it here though,going to the prom with Hansol, feel so unreal" 
"Hey, we're bestfriend, remember? And I'm glad you finally made it to be with Hansol" Annie shook her head and said "No we're not together " ..."yet? " .They burst into laughter together before they headed to the prom. 

~.~


It was scary and all nervous. It's her first prom since she's into college and she's doing it with her dream guy, Chwe Hansol.  All eyes were focused to them when Hansol held her hand and put it around his arm and walked together. "You look so beautiful" Hansol whispered only to be heard by Annie. She blushed before she gave him a smiley look. She was so happy. Hansol also laughed. Annie feel so happy to hear that laugh. She loved the way her effect had on him. They took their seat, a little far from the crowd because she told him she didn't comfortable of being in the crowd  and Hansol is totally not bothered and understand her condition. It was finally the dance session. Hansol pulled Annie for a dance together but she told him she can't dance ,especially in high heels. Hansol just wrapped his arms around Annie's waist and told her to stop worrying and just follow his steps. It was shaky at first but she eventually managed to get along and danced well. She was looking down at her steps before she realized Hansol's been staring at her. "Are you staring? " she asked. "Is it wrong? " "No" she replied shyly. The lights were bit dimmer but Hansol still can see her blushing. He stopped dancing and held her hands before kissing them and her cheeksand. Annie froze before she said "I like you, Chwe Hansol". She didn't know where she got the confident to say that but she did it. "I know " "You know ?" He nodded. "It's not hard to read your emotions though" "But you wanna know something? I like you too. Much. " Annie blushed again before he pulled her for a hug.