First : Confession ?

Through My Lens

"I'm going to do it. I'm going to confess to him"  Annie said, with a confident smile on her face. Her best friend,Sena looked her in disbelieve. "Bruh that's what you said to me few weeks ago and it's just the same" "I know but this time, I'm serious. I'll try harder to hit on him". Sena is so known to the fact that her best friend is all head over heel over a guy named Chwe Hansol. It's been almost a year since she confessed that she liked the guy Hansol aka Vernon. Well it's not weird though, Hansol is a popular guy with a goddamn visual, and to not fall in him is like, NO. He has the charms that made girls all over him but at the same time, he's not that type of guy who would play with a girl feelings, at least that's what Annie knew about her crush. "Okay if you insisted on confessing, maybe you can do it now " her best friend pointed at a group of male students at the cafeteria and looked back to Annie. Annie gulped but slowly move from her seat to the table mentioned. He's there. Chwe Hansol was there. The closer they get Annie can feel her heart burst from the inside and when she's just few inches from Hansol, she turned away and pretend to take some tissue at the counter.Sena looked from her seat and laughed. Annie went back to her seat with a disappointed face. "What happened with your confidence just now? " her bestfriend teased. "Don't mock me bastard" Annie spoke up.  She's kinda embarrassed and annoyed of herself of not being able to hit on Hansol. She knew he's a popular guy at their college and furthermore, he's their senior. She don't want him to stay away from her after knowing about her interest in him. she sighed. Sena was right. She couldn't even hold her feelings when the special guy is around. "Listen, things will be fine okay. You don't have to force yourself. The love will come by itself and you don't have to worry, okay?” Sena said and give her a lovely smile. Annie nodded and smiled.. 
 

~.~

Next day…


"Okay, I think I'm going to move on" Annie said while looking at Sena. The other one almost choked on her drink but managed to control it. "Are you serious?" She asked with a questioning look. Annie nodded and look down to her food and said "I can't keep being like this.Plus he's our senior, what if I confessed to him and he reject me and avoid me afterwards? Nooooo" Annie said with a tense look on her face. She doesn't want the older to avoid her. Sena can only give her a brief look before continue drinking. She know Annie won't easily change her decision so she stay shut for awhile before she said "maybe God has other plans for you dude". Both of them then just focused on finishing their food and left for class. 

~.~


They walked through the hall and saw a poster on the board. "Look! It's the prom night! " Sena half shouted. Luckily there was no people around them. Annie shifted closer to read the details. It's just a week later. And she doesn't even have a partner to go with. 

~.~


"Class, as you know that this week our college gonna hold a photography exhibition,  so, for this week's assignment, as a prosecutors in photography I want you guys to take a great picture and we're going to put it at the exhibit at the college's gallery and I'll grade your marks based on the votes you received from other students. Understand ?". "Oh man" Annie mumbled. "What did you say?" Her lecturer spoke up. "Nothing,  I was thinking it would be great, sir " Annie said briefly. She was almost caught. 

 

____________________

Author's note;

So every chapter will be short. I hope you guys don't mind. lol . Don't worry, I will try my best to update it everyday if I got a great feedback. XD Thankyou.